Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
How America Has Silently Accepted the Rage of White Men

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2017, 06:52 AM by Caldrac.)

Always circles back to White America in some shape or form. A few bad apples spoils the barrel so to speak. Of course my views always tend to dig a bit further and CNN and FOX are both guilty of trying to rush over these events and hide evidence like they always do.

It's hilarious now watching these two networks at the gym for an hour simultaneously. CNN will spin anything into how Trump is the white devil and then FOX will try to say he's a saint. They love to piggyback off each other. Everyone has their own little version of the "truth". This is why the media is truly the "great divider". Not your president. Just like the hypocritical nonsense Eminem pulled.

He bashed Bush in the early 2000's and then remained more silent than a mouse fart between the 2008 - 2016 years of Obama's time in office and then decides to show up a little late to the party on the Trump hating campaign. Yet, rappers back in the day loved Trump and used his name as references left and right in songs in a positive light. But as soon as he ran against the left all of a sudden he's the enemy.

That's the problem with this country. The double standards and hypocrisy from everybody is astounding and mind numbing sometimes. But you lose any ground to stand on when you kept quiet about one president who didn't see a single day of peace in office. A man who utilized over 12,000 drone strikes or more during his time in office. A man who was allowing bombs to be dropped on seven different countries all at the same time. A man who was clearly bought off by Wallstreet to get into office. A man who did nothing special for the black community nor his hometown in Chicago. But... he's awesome man. He's the greatest. Nearly forgot he's the man whose sold more weapons overseas than any other president we've had. But he had America in his heart and in it's best interest?

Please. As far as white rage? Please. Like rage is color blind or immune. I feel bad for some of the minorities that get dealt a bad hand here and there. But let's not act like they're angels too. They have just as many problems to clean up just like us white folks. There's been plenty of racism attacks, shootings, slayings and killings by many different people of many different colors in this country. And society hasn't accepted anything about "white rage". That's a bunch of [BLEEP]. If anything you can make the claim that it's being used as a political mouthpiece to push more control and laws that don't need to be there.

I implore people to research the Vegas shooting further. You can start by looking at the Truthstream media channel and Impactflix channel. They always bring up compelling evidence and they do something the media will absolutely NEVER do. They follow...the...money. Cui bono? Who benefits? ALWAYS think about that when [BLEEP] like this happens.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Messages In This Thread
RE: How America Has Silently Accepted the Rage of White Men - by Caldrac - 10-18-2017, 06:51 AM