Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Remaining 2017 schedule

After 4 weeks we have seen pretty much what the team is going to be.  A team that can be a great defense but lacks playmakers on offense.  I suspect an up and down year with a team struggling to change it's culture.

Lets look at the rest of the schedule and what I predict

Week 5 @ Steelers =L
Week 6 vs Rams=(probably a spanking) L
Week 7 @ Colts=W
Week 8 Bye
Week 9 vs Bengals=W
Week 10 vs Chargers(Rivers owns us)=L
Week 11 @ Browns=W
Week 12 @ Cardinals=L
Week 13 vs Colts=W
Week 14 vs Seahawks=L
Week 15 vs Texals=(their new QB is looking good)L

Week 16 @ 49ers=(the jags stink on the west coast)L
Week 17 @ Titans L
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

No doubt it will be 14-2.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

guess what. I said before the seson 5-11 i stand by that. this is a 5 win team. no more,no less.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

I said 8/8 after draft day.

I'll say 7/9 now.

I excpect Westbrook to add a spark and the run D to improve.

9-7. Wins against Coltsx2, Bengals, Browns, Cards, Chargers and 49ers.

I’m looking at teams with suspect OLines that this defense can exploit. Seahawks game is a toss up IMO.

Can't go 14-2 without the two losses.

Really dislike making predictions for the Jags. Bortles and the team are so inconsistant.

If they manage to win enough games they could lose a first rounder, or more, if they need to trade up for "their" QB. Assuming of course they go QB.

.500 now, looks like a .500 team.

Honestly I’ll take it. After how many years of 4 or less wins just getting to 8-8 is improvement.

11-5

No way to accurately pick any game they play. So far, I'd have only picked one out of 4 games correctly. To lose to the Jets is inexcusable. Right now, I'd say they finish 7-9. If they even had an average quarterback, they could have easily won 10 games with this easy schedule.

About .500

Up from my 4 win prediction after preseason week 3.

I think I predicted 9-7 post draft. I'll go with 8-8 now. I feel the defense is strong enough to keep the team into games and possibly even win them. The offense being taylored to Blakes inabilities is what's got me concerned. Blake hasn't yet showed that he can even be a game manager. Despite that, I think they go .500

I believe I said 8-8. I think that's still reasonable.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

I predicted 6-10 before the season and I'm sticking with it.  

Hopefully I'm wrong and this team turns it around and gets some consistency, but 6-10 is still an improvement over last season.

7-9

4-12

Every game except Steelers and Titans and home Colts is going to be close to a pk in Vegas. Should win at least 7 if the pass game is absymal but I still think the ceiling for this team is high.

I think we go 7-9. I really wanted this team to win about 10-11 games but I don't foresee that happening. The passing game is not good enough right now but hopefully Marrone can get good Blake to come out and go on a 4-5 game streak. This team is extremely talented and especially on the defensive side of the ball but unless they are gone pitch 5-7 shutouts this year, 10 games is just not attainable.

(10-02-2017, 08:42 PM)Etdavis2006 Wrote: I think we go 7-9. I really wanted this team to win about 10-11 games but I don't foresee that happening. The passing game is not good enough right now but hopefully Marrone can get good Blake to come out and go on a 4-5 game streak. This team is extremely talented and especially on the defensive side of the ball but unless they are gone pitch 5-7 shutouts this year, 10 games is just not attainable.

This is how I feel about things. 7 to 9 wins are still likely, we gave up an "easy w" to the Jets so now we have to beat a team most expect us to lose to. I don't see us being very consistent with Bortles as qb, so the up and down season should be the expectation until he is replaced.

Thought 7-9 before and still thinking 7-9. This last game showed who the jags really are. One dimensional and handcuffed by a weakminded QB. I also think a weakness that most of us overlooked has been exposed...Our WR group is not as talented as believed.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]