Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Remaining 2017 schedule

7 to 9 wins. New QB next year.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I think it is a 6-7 wins team. On offense, the QB is badly inconsistent, the OL is not opening holes for the RBs, and the WRs are mediocre as a group without ARob. The defense is the bright spot for the team, especially with the secondary and pass rush performing well. However, the run defense has room for improvement, which is the unit's Achilles Heal at the moment.

(10-03-2017, 06:01 PM)ATLjag Wrote: I think it is a 6-7 wins team.  On offense, the QB is badly inconsistent, the OL is not opening holes for the RBs, and the WRs are mediocre as a group without ARob.  The defense is the bright spot for the team, especially with the secondary and pass rush performing well.  However, the run defense has room for improvement, which is the unit's Achilles Heal at the moment.

bingo
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

4-3 by the Bye week

Loss to Steelers this week
Beat the Rams (despite never winning on the West Coast)
Beat the Colts with no Luck

Finish the Season 9-7

Beat the Bengals at home
Beat the Chargers at home (they're trash and thankfully its at home and not on the WC)
Beat the Browns
Loss to Cardinals
Beat the Colts at home (hopefully still no Luck)
Loss to Seahawks
Loss to Texans
Beat the 49ers on the West Coast
Finish the season with an L @ The Titans

No idea who wins the division and literally no idea why I think the Jags can win 5 games on the bounce either when we hardly ever win 2 on the bounce.

those saying rams on the west coast are wrong. Rams are at Jacksonville. check the schedule.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Given the strength of the defense and below average offense, this looks like a middle of the road team.

Because the schedule is pretty soft, I will go with a 9-7 finish. Maybe something like this:

Week 5 @ Steelers =W (upset)
Week 6 vs Rams= L
Week 7 @ Colts=W
Week 8 Bye
Week 9 vs Bengals= W
Week 10 vs Chargers L (let down)
Week 11 @ Browns=W
Week 12 @ Cardinals= L
Week 13 vs Colts=W
Week 14 vs Seahawks=L
Week 15 vs Texans= L
Week 16 @ 49ers= W
Week 17 @ Titans W

Take one or two we shouldn't and drop one or two we shouldn't. Maybe we luck into winning a bad AFC South, doubt we are good enough to earn a wildcard.

(10-04-2017, 09:59 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: those saying rams on the west coast are wrong. Rams are at Jacksonville. check the schedule.

My bad, I should know this too as my dad is travelling from the UK to watch it.

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2017, 02:12 PM by JaguarKick.)

We go 10-6, sign a new QB and draft a new QB next year as well.

I have our losses as Rams, Seahawks, Colts, and Texans.

(10-04-2017, 02:10 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: We go 10-6, sign a new QB and draft a new QB next year as well.

So we beat the squeelers but lose to the clots?

Sounds about as Jaguar as you can get lol

I said 9-7 before, so I am sticking with it. Doesn't seem as optimistic as before. It might actually happen.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(10-04-2017, 03:02 PM)Kane Wrote:
(10-04-2017, 02:10 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: We go 10-6, sign a new QB and draft a new QB next year as well.

So we beat the squeelers but lose to the clots?

Sounds about as Jaguar as you can get lol

Yep!  That's my thinking.  Also I'm just counting a split with every division rival.

Honestly, the Jags right now can play with anybody.  If good Bortles shows up every week, we could sweep the rest of this schedule (but we all know he won't).  If bad Bortles shows up every week, we could lose every game (but thankfully that won't happen either).

Once we get QB, OG, and WR sorted (which A-Rob and DeDe will help with I think), we're super bowl contenders.  I could see us in the dance with a guy like Cousins next year.

Feels like a .500 team give or take a game. Anything from 7-9 to 9-7
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

I'll say 7 or 8 wins.
'02

One fourth of the way in, we now know what our team's strengths and weaknesses are. Looking ahead at the next 12 games,b what do you realistically expect moving forward?

Here is the regular season schedule:

5. Pittsburgh Steelers
6. Los Angeles Rams
7. Indianapolis Colts
8. Bye week
9. Cincinnati Bengals
10. Los Angeles Chargers
11. Cleveland Browns
12. Arizona Cardinals
13. Indianapolis Colts
14. Seattle Seahawks
15. Houston Texans
16. San Francisco 49ers
17. Tennessee Titans

5. Pittsburgh Steelers - L
6. Los Angeles Rams - W
7. Indianapolis Colts - W
8. Bye week
9. Cincinnati Bengals - W
10. Los Angeles Chargers - W
11. Cleveland Browns - W
12. Arizona Cardinals - L
13. Indianapolis Colts - W
14. Seattle Seahawks - L
15. Houston Texans -L
16. San Francisco 49ers - W
17. Tennessee Titans - L

9-7, Not sure how we are capable of winning 5 on the bounce though.

I see 7-9 as the likely outcome.
5. Pittsburgh Steelers - L
6. Los Angeles Rams - L
7. Indianapolis Colts - W
8. Bye week
9. Cincinnati Bengals - L
10. Los Angeles Chargers - W
11. Cleveland Browns - W
12. Arizona Cardinals - L
13. Indianapolis Colts - W
14. Seattle Seahawks - L
15. Houston Texans -L
16. San Francisco 49ers - W
17. Tennessee Titans - L

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2017, 07:57 AM by snowwolf776.)

they can't beat the bad teams. already losst to stinky tittians,and jets. no way they beat browns. Jags can only beat the good teams. they will probbley beat steelers,and rams 2 good teams,before they turn around to lose to the colts,bengals,chargers,and browns.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

I think this thread should be merged with the other thread that is extremely similar.

I see no game in there they should win. I also see no game in there they should lose either.

(10-05-2017, 09:30 AM)DragonFury Wrote: I see no game in there they should win. I also see no game in there they should lose either.
Sounds a whole lot like an 8-8 team with a stuggling QB who will have a new one in 2018.