Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Remaining 2017 schedule

If this team plays to it's fullest potential:

5. Pittsburgh Steelers - L (The killer bees are just too much)
6. Los Angeles Rams - W (Rams on the road... they've looked good, but they stumble)
7. Indianapolis Colts - W (Not a good team with or without Luck, imo)
8. Bye week
9. Cincinnati Bengals - W (This team is very up and down, good D, offense is questionable, sounds like a toss up of two similar teams)
10. Los Angeles Chargers - L (probably the best team without a win)
11. Cleveland Browns - W (Probably closer than we'd like, but a win)
12. Arizona Cardinals - W (Palmer is getting older by the day, their premo weapon is on IR, the D isn't what it used to be)
13. Indianapolis Colts - W (Not a good team...with or without Luck lol)
14. Seattle Seahawks - L (These guys are always in top form come seasons end)
15. Houston Texans - L (Tough to imagine a win here, won't be the same team we faced in week 1 at all)
16. San Francisco 49ers - W (Not good)
17. Tennessee Titans - W (revenge is sweet)

10-6.

Although... we could totally Jaguar it up and end up losing quite a few of these like tacks, split with clots maybe, Arizona and Rams won't be easy wins

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-04-2017, 08:59 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Feels like a .500 team give or take a game. Anything from 7-9 to 9-7

How long have we been making that prediction? It seems like every year the majority of Jungle posters expect 7-9 wins before the season starts. At this point, that could be realistic. I think 9-7 is more likely with a chance of going 10-6 (by no means to be expected).

(10-04-2017, 11:07 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: 5. @ Pittsburgh Steelers - L (too much talent there)
6. Los Angeles Rams - L (Todd Gurley is a good RB)
7. @ Indianapolis Colts - W (if Andrew Luck is out)
8. Bye week
9. Cincinnati Bengals - W (A new OC can't fix their OL)
10. Los Angeles Chargers - L (Philip Rivers always wins)
11. @ Cleveland Browns - W (DeShone Kizer, anyone?)
12. @ Arizona Cardinals - L (David Johnson should play)
13. Indianapolis Colts - W (Playing at home will help)
14. Seattle Seahawks - L (Legion of Boom is still good)
15. Houston Texans - L (We always split the series)
16. @ San Francisco 49ers - W (West Coast curse ends)
17. @ Tennessee Titans - W (Playing for division title)

9-7

Early this offseason I set an overall range prediction of 8-8 plus or minus two games, and I've never veered from that range. After the Titans loss I was thinking something closer to 6-10, but after flat stomping on the Steelers and looking at what appears to be a relatively easy schedule from here on out, I'm now thinking this is a 10-6 team that might make the Playoffs.
'02

If we beat St Louis, I see us hitting 10 wins. I thought we would lose to the Steelers, but would beat the Jets... If we make up 1 more W this week( I thought we would be 2-4 going to the bye) and we end up 4-2... I can see us winning 6 of the next 10 and hitting 10-6, which should get us a home playoff game and a division title.

Lol at us losing to Seattle the defense will literally destroy their offense. We could take a knee every play and still win that game.

(10-10-2017, 05:58 AM)myrick31 Wrote: Lol at us losing to Seattle the defense will literally destroy their offense.  We could take a knee every play and still win that game.

That's what everyone said about the Jets
Here we go again

(10-10-2017, 04:28 AM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: If we beat St Louis, I see us hitting 10 wins. I thought we would lose to the Steelers, but would beat the Jets... If we make up 1 more W this week( I thought we would be 2-4 going to the bye) and we end up 4-2... I can see us winning 6 of the next 10 and hitting 10-6, which should get us a home playoff game and a division title.

Some people still struggle to digest the Rams moving west a year later, apparently.

Naturally I expected wins for both the Jets and Rams games and a loss to the Steelers. Now that we have lost to the Jets and Los Angeles has a winning record, I am not sure if it's going to be an easy win or a hard one.

(10-10-2017, 04:28 AM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: If we beat St Louis, I see us hitting 10 wins. I thought we would lose to the Steelers, but would beat the Jets... If we make up 1 more W this week( I thought we would be 2-4 going to the bye) and we end up 4-2... I can see us winning 6 of the next 10 and hitting 10-6, which should get us a home playoff game and a division title.

Man... if we beat St Louis......

we're going undefeated and winning the Superbowl.

(10-10-2017, 10:40 AM)Preach Wrote:
(10-10-2017, 05:58 AM)myrick31 Wrote: Lol at us losing to Seattle the defense will literally destroy their offense.  We could take a knee every play and still win that game.

That's what everyone said about the Jets

Believe it or not a few posters picked the Jets in Bulleye's weekly AFC South pick thread.

I am surprised we lost to the Jets but the Jets have solid Oline play at least. Seattle cannot run or pass protect at all.

(10-10-2017, 06:06 PM)myrick31 Wrote: I am surprised we lost to the Jets but the Jets have solid O-line play at least. Seattle cannot run or pass protect at all.

Josh McCown usually got the ball out of his hand in less than three seconds. You can't judge how solid an OL is when a QB does that all day.

Seattle's ability to run is greatly compromised, but if our run defense does not tighten up Eddie Lacy can tear us apart.

It is time for a bye week update.

9. Bengals
10. Chargers
11. Browns
12. Cardinals
13. Colts
14. Seahawks
15. Texans
16. 49ers
17. Titans

Have you changed your minds about any of these games after watching the Rams and Colts?

(10-24-2017, 09:23 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: It is time for a bye week update.

9. Bengals
10. Chargers
11. Browns
12. Cardinals
13. Colts
14. Seahawks
15. Texans
16. 49ers
17. Titans

Have you changed your minds about any of these games after watching the Rams and Colts?
I can see us winning out.
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

(10-24-2017, 09:23 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: It is time for a bye week update.

9. Bengals
10. Chargers
11. Browns
12. Cardinals
13. Colts
14. Seahawks
15. Texans
16. 49ers
17. Titans

I see Gus Bradley's D embarrassing the Jags offense and Philip Rivers dissecting the Jaguars D with quick decision passes. Loss against the Chargers.

These next two games are key, and could go either way.

If we win both, I could see us finishing 11-5.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Please, sweet baby Jesus, let us stomp the tacks. That’s all I ask.

I see five more wins.

(I can't believe I just typed that)

Ninja

I had the squeelers and rams games backwards but I still feel good about my prediction

(10-25-2017, 10:35 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: I see five more wins.

(I can't believe I just typed that.)

Which five games do you think we will win?