Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Remaining 2017 schedule

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2017, 01:58 PM by Caldrac.)

I see us finishing 10 - 6 now.

Bengals - L
Chargers - W
Browns - W
Cardinals - W
clots - W
Seahawks - L
tinhorns - L
49ers - W
tacks - W

BUT...again.. I keep circling back to this defense and the potential on the ground with Fournette and Co. I wouldn't put it past them to win out. I really wouldn't. All of these games are very winnable for this team right now.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-25-2017, 01:56 PM)Caldrac Wrote: I see us finishing 10 - 6 now.

Bengals - L
Chargers - W
Browns - W
Cardinals - W
clots - W
Seahawks - L
tinhorns - L
49ers - W
tacks - W

Question:  Does that 10-6 record win us the division or at least a wild card?

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2017, 02:00 PM by Caldrac.)

(10-25-2017, 01:58 PM)Bullseye Wrote:

Bengals - L
Chargers - W
Browns - W
Cardinals - W
clots - W
Seahawks - L
tinhorns - L
49ers - W
tacks - W

Division win. Goes all the way down to week 17 against the tacks. We return the favor.

If they could just pull off an upset against the Seahawks or don't get beat at home by the Bengals coming off a bye week I believe the division is won with 11 games.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(10-25-2017, 01:58 PM)Bullseye Wrote:

Bengals - L
Chargers - W
Browns - W
Cardinals - W
clots - W
Seahawks - L
tinhorns - L
49ers - W
tacks - W

I think 10-6 wins the division.
Now... if the tacks manage 6 more wins... tiebreakers will get tricky... but of their remaining schedule... I'm only giving them 4 wins (9ers, clots, ravens, bungles)

Ten wins are definitely enough to win the AFCS. The Texans always clinched it with only nine wins. Unless something crazy happens, the division title will be decided in Nashville.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2017, 02:44 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Coors Light commercial featuring Jim Mora:

https://youtu.be/jdUr5hF0yGc