Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Patriots @ Buccaneers Game Day Thread***

Hi, Jaguars fans!    Smile . Super Bowl 51 Champions New England Patriots travel downstate to play the Tampa Bay Buccaneers for the NFL's Thursday Night Football Network.  CBS, The NFL Network, and Amazon is televising the game with kickoff by 8:25PM Eastern Standard Time.  GO BUCS!!!!!  Wink Cool Smile

http://www.nfl.com/tnf

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

GO BUCCANEERS!

I think we are all going to say that tonight.

Unfortunately, despite their struggles on defense I expect the Patriots to win.

Glad there is an **OFFICIAL GAME THREAD ** to differentiate from all of the others that are going to be posted.

uh, yes, go bucs

Id love to see the Pats lose and most importantly miss the playoffs and Tom to retire. Big Grin whoa I got a little carried away.
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

(10-05-2017, 12:08 PM)Browntrouser Wrote: I'd love to see the Pats lose and most importantly miss the playoffs and Tom to retire. Big Grin whoa I got a little carried away.

I think all of us would love that. The Patriots could lose tonight and still make the playoffs, but it would sure make the task more difficult. GO BUCCANEERS!

(10-05-2017, 11:00 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: GO BUCCANEERS!

Not all.  I'm rooting for the Buccaneers to lose tonight.

(10-05-2017, 01:09 PM)D6 Wrote:
(10-05-2017, 11:00 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: GO BUCCANEERS!

Not all.  I'm rooting for the Buccaneers to lose tonight.

Because of your Lions, obviously. I get it.

(10-05-2017, 01:31 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-05-2017, 01:09 PM)D6 Wrote: Not all.  I'm rooting for the Buccaneers to lose tonight.

Because of your Lions, obviously. I get it.

Also,  I don't root against the Patriots in most games.

(10-05-2017, 01:39 PM)D6 Wrote:
(10-05-2017, 01:31 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Because of your Lions, obviously. I get it.

Also,  I don't root against the Patriots in most games.

I hate the Patriots, but root for them if I need their opponent to lose.

Does anybody think Tampa Bay will win?

Information 

Wow, Rob Gronkowski is out. Yesterday he was expected to play tonight.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...r-patriots

We're gonna lose.

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2017, 07:24 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

(10-05-2017, 07:09 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: We're gonna lose.

Which team will lose? Who are you rooting for?

LET'S GO BUCCANEERS!

(10-05-2017, 12:19 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-05-2017, 12:08 PM)Browntrouser Wrote: I'd love to see the Pats lose and most importantly miss the playoffs and Tom to retire. Big Grin whoa I got a little carried away.

I think all of us would love that. The Patriots could lose tonight and still make the playoffs, but it would sure make the task more difficult. GO BUCCANEERS!

You're a Buccaneer fan, in additiomaddition to being a Broncos, Packers, and Jaguars.

Int, just call him tom bortles brady

(10-05-2017, 08:05 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: You're a Buccaneer fan, in additiomaddition to being a Broncos, Packers, and Jaguars.

I already explained I am rooting against the Patriots.

Can someone explain why Tom Brady did not get called for intentional grounding? The play fit the definition of IG perfectly: in the pocket, almost sacked, no receiver near the ball. It was too obvious for Carl Cheffers to miss.

Even worse, a Patriots player (I could not see his number) threw to punches near halftime and no flag was thrown. He will get a heavy fine next week.

Hmm...  Tom Brady has thrown an INT and had a pass batted down at the LOS.  He must be a terrible QB.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Jameis is off and it's all my fault. I have all his reads on my fantasy team.

Bye bye Folk