Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Which NFL Team Will Win Tonight's Monday Football Game From Seattle, Washington?
Buffalo Bills (4-4)
Seattle Seahawks (4-2-1)
[Show Results]

***Official Bills @ Seahawks Monday Night Football Game Thread***

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2016, 02:39 AM by Bchbunnie4.)

Hi, Jaguars fans! Smile Buffalo Bills make their first regular season visit to the Pacific Northwest region of the US in 12 years, as they play against Russell Wilson, and the Seattle Seahawks in an internationally televised prime time battle for ESPN's Monday Night Football.

Seattle defeated Buffalo 50-17, in both teams last regular season meeting in an NFL International Game played at the Rogers Centre domed stadium (Toronto Blue Jays And Argonauts) in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, back on December 16, 2012.

Bills defeated the Seahawks in their last road visit to The Evergreen State, winning 38-9 at CenturyLink Field, back on November 28, 2004.

Seattle leads the all-time series with 7 wins and 5 losses, in tonight's 13th meeting, which started with the Seahawks winning the first game 56-17 back in 1977.

Sean Mc Donough and Jon Gruden are announcing the live TV game commentary, along with sideline reporter and interviewer Lisa Salters, for ESPN's Monday Night Football.

Kevin Harlan and Kurt Warner are also announcing the live TV commentary on CBS/Westwood One Radio, syndicated internationally, including WFXJ 930 The Fox Am in Jacksonville, FL, and WRUF Sports Radio 850AM in Gainesville.

Mostly cloudy skies at 59 degrees, is the game forecast inside CenturyLink Field, for the 8:30PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff.

NO injuries to both the Bills and Seahawks, and GO 'HAWKS! Wink :yes: Smile B) :thumbsup: ^_^

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/page/mnfhq2016/2016-monday-night-football-headquarters-schedule-scores'>http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/page/mnfhq2016/2016-monday-night-football-headquarters-schedule-scores</a>

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.nfl.com/salute'>http://www.nfl.com/salute</a>

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Go Bills

Should I care who w/ins? It is still too early to determine whether Seattle's record will affect Green Bay's playoff chances or not.

Quote:Should I care who w/ins? It is still too early to determine whether Seattle's record will affect Green Bay's playoff chances or not.

This game is huge in terms of the playoff races in both Conferences.  

Quote:This game is huge in terms of the playoff races in both conferences.  

And I like teams in both conferences.  

It is a Catch-22 for me. If Seattle wins the NFC West and Green Bay gets in as a wild card, which is much more likely than vice versa, there is a risk the Packers will return to where they always lose.

Quote:And I like teams in both conferences.  

It is a Catch-22 for me. If Seattle wins the NFC West and Green Bay gets in as a wild card, which is much more likely than vice versa, there is a risk the Packers will return to where they always lose.

Seattle is an extremely difficult place for a visiting team.  That much more in the playoffs.   I can't recall when ( even if ) the last time the Seahawks lost a home playoff game.  

Go Bills!

Quote:Go Bills!

Get this man a beer, he's clearly thinking right!

Quote:Seattle is an extremely difficult place for a visiting team. That much more in the playoffs. I can't recall when (even if) the last time the Seahawks lost a home playoff game.  

As,long as Green Bay is not that team I don't care. Unfortunately Green Bay was that team twice.

I guess what I should want is Arizona to win the NFC West just in case Green Bay finishes second in the NFC North.

Quote:As,long as Green Bay is not that team I don't care. Unfortunately Green Bay was that team twice.

I guess what I should want is Arizona to win the NFC West just in case Green Bay finishes second in the NFC North.

Arizona has a tremendous track record in home playoff games as well.    Including 2 OT wins over the Packers in the Mike McCarthy era,  including last season.

Quote:Arizona has a tremendous track record in home playoff games as well. Including 2 OT wins over the Packers in the Mike McCarthy era, including last season.

No team has a better home record than the Seahawks, who lost their last two games at Green Bay. The Cardinals have not looked like a playoff team all year. I would be more concerned about the Packers going back to Atlanta because the Falcons already beat them. Tonight I want Buffalo to win.

RussellWilsonisafasttalker.

Kickoff coming up. Who do you guys think will win?

Seattle's defense not the same as once was but what is. Hoping for a great game no injuries.

Amazing drive by Buffalo. And exactly what I need to win in fantasy lol
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2016, 10:02 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:Seattle's defense not the same as once was but what is. Hoping for a great game no injuries.

It is still a good defense. I am surprised nobody talks about Seattle missing Bruce Irvin.

So we have a scoring fest tonight

Good god, Wilson off his back foot looks better than Bortles on any foot. 

Quote:So we have a scoring fest tonight

Exactly how is 14-7 a scoring fest?

Quote:Exactly how is 14-7 a scoring fest?

Cuz it's 14-14 right now.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???