Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Which NFL Team Will Win Tonight's Monday Football Game From Seattle, Washington?
Buffalo Bills (4-4)
Seattle Seahawks (4-2-1)
[Show Results]

***Official Bills @ Seahawks Monday Night Football Game Thread***

Quote:They did.
I live in Seattle.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Pssst....Amelia. The Bills didn't win...

I don't think he really cares about non-Jaguars games. Hi just starts them to be the starter despite having no interest in who plays,

What a huge let down. The Hawks were in it right until the end

Quote:I live in Seattle.

Oh...lol
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

When there's a MNF game in Seattle,  it's become a tradition for the Officials to even totally miss making a call or at the very least there's a highly controversial decision.   The only positive under the circumstance this time is it didn't happen in the final 2 minutes of the game. 

Quote:When there's a MNF game in Seattle,  it's become a tradition for the Officials to even totally miss making a call or at the very least there's a highly controversial decision.   The only positive under the circumstance this time is it didn't happen in the final 2 minutes of the game. 

Don't remind me of the Fail Mary that was literally a gift to the Seahawks,

Quote:Don't remind me of the Fail Mary that was literally a gift to the Seahawks,

That ended the Officials Lockout. 

Quote:  That ended the Officials Lockout. 

And occurred because of the lockout.

In this game, Walt Coleman had to take out a kicker who was faking injury when the team had no timeouts to lose. How does a defensive player not get flagged for roughing the kicker?

Quote:And occurred because of the lockout.

In this game, Walt Coleman had to take out a kicker who was faking injury when the team had no timeouts to lose. How does a defensive player not get flagged for roughing the kicker?

I believe you meant Walt Anderson.

My answer to your question is incompetence.

Quote: I believe you meant Walt Anderson.

My answer to your question is incompetence.

Coleman is named in the posted article. I always get them mixed up because they have the same first name and consecutive shirt numbers.

Quote:Coleman is named in the posted article. I always get them mixed up because they have the same first name and consecutive shirt numbers.

The article is incorrect.   The following is Walt Anderson's statement:

https://twitter.com/Curtis_Crabtree/stat...5938337792

Same crew that worked at our London game. They usually are good but screwed up beyond belief in Seattle.

Quote:Same crew that worked at our London game. They usually are good but screwed up beyond belief in Seattle.

I don't believe it!!!!!!!!

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

I am tired of these blatant bad official calls. Its ruining the game. Either allow replay of calls, or go back to how it was 15 years ago. Let them play.

So that's what a football game looks like

Quote:I am tired of these blatant bad official calls. Its ruining the game. Either allow replay of calls, or go back to how it was 15 years ago. Let them play.

Fifteen years ago was like today, except there were major flaws in the rules that have since been fixed.

Quote:Oh hey look Jimmy Graham has made two 1 hand catches, someone show them to our WR's... 

Ok I'm done. 

As someone who suffered a ruptured quad tendon over 3 years ago,  I amazed at how quickly Jimmy Graham recovered and at how well he's moving.  Graham looks like he never even suffered his relatively similar knee injury.    He already gets my vote for NFL Comeback Player of the Year!

Quote:  As someone who suffered a ruptured quad tendon over 3 years ago,  I amazed at how quickly Jimmy Graham recovered and at how well he's moving.  Graham looks like he never even suffered his relatively similar knee injury.    He already gets my vote for NFL Comeback Player of the Year!

He makes people forget that is not an easy injury to come back from.

Quote:He makes people forget that is not an easy injury to come back from.

Agreed.  

Some players never come close to regaining their pre-injury form with this type of injury or a related injury.  

Quote:  Agreed.  

Some players never come close to regaining their pre-injury form with this type of injury or a related injury.  

Especially older players and Jimmy Graham is getting up in age.