Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** THE OFFICIAL 2018 NFL DRAFT THREAD ***

(This post was last modified: 05-01-2017, 12:21 PM by DARKSTAR.)

With the 5th pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Jacksonville Jaguars select Josh Allen QB - Wyoming !!

http://walterfootball.com/draft2018.php

DARKSTAR = The Artist Formerly Known As HURRICANE!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

You mean with the 32nd pick

You mean with the 5th pick

Quote:You mean with the 32nd pick

Definitely !!

trade down and accumulate picks ... although I don't think that's really what you meant. :thumbsup:

Quote:You mean with the 5th pick

Good Catch !!  another site that is confident the Jags will improve this year.

They'd better trade up with LA and take Darnold lol

Derwin James will not be available at 11.

Let's be realistic, all the high rated QB's have gone in the first three picks. If we do need one we would have to leap frog someone to get there.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

There's going to be a lot of good qbs in next years draft... I'm happy we passed on a qb this year

Josh Allen sounds exactly like Bortles coming out of college..I can't help but be skeptical of him. Also, I can't help but feel that even though mock drafts are fun, this one didn't have much thought put into it after the obvious ones. Byron Cowart in the first? Yeah, he will stay in college one more year and will still lucky to even be a 7th rounder after the collegiate career he has had so far
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

I will take Vita Vea, Orlando Brown, and Luke Falk please.

(This post was last modified: 05-03-2017, 01:10 PM by J-Mizzal.)

Quote:Josh Allen sounds exactly like Bortles coming out of college..I can't help but be skeptical of him. Also, I can't help but feel that even though mock drafts are fun, this one didn't have much thought put into it after the obvious ones. Byron Cowart in the first? Yeah, he will stay in college one more year and will still lucky to even be a 7th rounder after the collegiate career he has had so far
Allen is worst then Bortles coming out, at least Bortles put up good numbers at UCF, good td to int ratio and was a 67% comp. guy, Allen has bad td to int ratio and only 54% comp, I have no idea why this guy is hyped up as a 1st round pick coming from Wyoming, he should have dominate numbers 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:I will take Vita Vea, Orlando Brown, and Luke Falk please.

Orlando Brown would be awesome, dude is huuuuuge.

Quote:Derwin James will not be available at 11.

With his injury problems he could be out of football by then.

Quote:With his injury problems he could be out of football by then.

He has been injured once in college!

Best QB in 2019 Draft : Jake Bentley, S. Carolina