Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Anthony Miller

(This post was last modified: 10-07-2017, 08:47 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

If we decide to not resign A Rob I really hope we can some how draft this guy.  Him and Westbrook would give teams match up nightmares.  Im hoping we can somehow get Alex Smith or Kirk Cousins so we don't have to spend a too pick on a QB and have a proven vet at the position.  Miller is a difference maker and i feel the best WR in the draft.  A true deep threat with sticky hands. Dude put on a show last night.  Last year in his sophomore season had 1500 yards and 14 TDs.  Our offense would be deadly with Dede and Miller on the edges.  Could go G and TE in the 2nd and 3rd, and another QB in the 4th.  Would love it if we some how came out of the draft with Miller

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

That guys insane. Don't think we will target a WR there but if he's on the board and the picks line up I wouldn't complain about it at all.

Legit special talent.

Still want OL help with OG/RT but Cann/Omameh making it hard to say OG.

I'd be happy with Miller if they let Arob/Lee go in FA.

3 receptions for 37 yards against the best college team in the state of Florida (UCF)

(This post was last modified: 12-02-2017, 02:26 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

He good

(10-08-2017, 06:17 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: 3 receptions for 37 yards against the best college team in the state of Florida (UCF)

already 86 yard 1 TD in the 2nd quarter against UCF

(10-08-2017, 06:17 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: 3 receptions for 37 yards against the best college team in the state of Florida (UCF)

14 receptions, 195 yards, 3 TDs vs UCF

The guy was nothing short of brilliant today. He reminds me of Antonio Brown. He's so fast and has great hands. I was also very impressed with Riley Ferguson. He made some very good throws in that game and kept his team in the game until the final whistle.

I already told my friend at the beginning of this year (he’s a steelers fan) that Anthony Miller is the AB of this years draft. This kid isn’t the biggest or the fastest but he runs great routes and has amazing hands. My biggest thing for him is that he was a walk on at Memphis and completly devoted himself to becoming a great WR. I’ve seen several of his games since I’m from the Memphis area (not a Memphis fan) and always thought he was good. I was originally thinking this year he would be available in the 4th or 5th but now I’m thinking he will be a fringe first rounder or a 2nd
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

(12-06-2017, 01:01 PM)Fred Jones-Brunell Wrote: I already told my friend at the beginning of this year (he’s a steelers fan) that Anthony Miller is the AB of this years draft. This kid isn’t the biggest or the fastest but he runs great routes and has amazing hands. My biggest thing for him is that he was a walk on at Memphis and completly devoted himself to becoming a great WR. I’ve seen several of his games since I’m from the Memphis area (not a Memphis fan) and always thought he was good. I was originally thinking this year he would be available in the 4th or 5th but now I’m thinking he will be a fringe first rounder or a 2nd

If Nelson or one of the top QBs isnt there at our pick I'd gladly take him.    Franchise AR15...let Lee walk.

4 Deep of AR15/Miller/Hurns/Dede looks pretty nice.

(This post was last modified: 12-06-2017, 04:08 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(12-06-2017, 01:17 PM)BlueEyedJag Wrote:
(12-06-2017, 01:01 PM)Fred Jones-Brunell Wrote: I already told my friend at the beginning of this year (he’s a steelers fan) that Anthony Miller is the AB of this years draft. This kid isn’t the biggest or the fastest but he runs great routes and has amazing hands. My biggest thing for him is that he was a walk on at Memphis and completly devoted himself to becoming a great WR. I’ve seen several of his games since I’m from the Memphis area (not a Memphis fan) and always thought he was good. I was originally thinking this year he would be available in the 4th or 5th but now I’m thinking he will be a fringe first rounder or a 2nd

If Nelson or one of the top QBs isnt there at our pick I'd gladly take him.    Franchise AR15...let Lee walk.

If we franchise ARob I don't see us taking a WR in the first especially the way Cole and Westbrook are coming on.  I do think we go hard after Cousins though and if we are able to get him I could see us getting a WR in the first.

Unless we cut Hurns to resign A Rob. That's the only way I see Hurns getting cut is to use that money for ARob

(12-06-2017, 04:05 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(12-06-2017, 01:17 PM)BlueEyedJag Wrote: If Nelson or one of the top QBs isnt there at our pick I'd gladly take him.    Franchise AR15...let Lee walk.

If we franchise ARob I don't see us taking a WR in the first especially the way Cole and Westbrook are coming on.  I do think we go hard after Cousins though and if we are able to get him I could see us getting a WR in the first.

Unless we cut Hurns to resign A Rob.  That's the only way I see Hurns getting cut is to use that money for ARob

I think AR15 is going to get resigned to a prove it deal or franchised...I think the 30M in rollover will mainly go towards that.

Hurns could be potential trade if they do go with a WR in the 1st.   I think Dede could do Lee's job and then Miller in the slot to take over for Hurns.

(12-06-2017, 05:00 PM)BlueEyedJag Wrote:
(12-06-2017, 04:05 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: If we franchise ARob I don't see us taking a WR in the first especially the way Cole and Westbrook are coming on.  I do think we go hard after Cousins though and if we are able to get him I could see us getting a WR in the first.

Unless we cut Hurns to resign A Rob.  That's the only way I see Hurns getting cut is to use that money for ARob

I think AR15 is going to get resigned to a prove it deal or franchised...I think the 30M in rollover will mainly go towards that.

Hurns could be potential trade if they do go with a WR in the 1st.   I think Dede could do Lee's job and then Miller in the slot to take over for Hurns.
You forget about Cole who is looking better and better each week.  Lee is as good as gone imo.  If we resign A Rob and keep Hurns I don't see us touching a WR in the first 3 round.  A Rob, Hurns, Westbook, and Cole is a damn good WR corps.  Especially if we draft a TE early

(12-06-2017, 05:21 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(12-06-2017, 05:00 PM)BlueEyedJag Wrote: I think AR15 is going to get resigned to a prove it deal or franchised...I think the 30M in rollover will mainly go towards that.

You forget about Cole who is looking better and better each week.  Lee is as good as gone imo.  If we resign A Rob and keep Hurns I don't see us touching a WR in the first 3 round.  A Rob, Hurns, Westbook, and Cole is a damn good WR corps.  Especially if we draft a TE early

I haven't forgot about Cole...I stated I would prefer a QB or Nelson/OL but if they are all gone I would take Miller. 

I think if you have AR15 as the physical red zone/main target....then Dede/Cole as the field stretchers that can rotate...then combine that with Miller in the slot...it would be pretty deadly.

In this scenario I think Hurns @ 7M would probably be the one on the bubble and would likely be traded for a pick in the pre-season.

This thread needs a bump.

With the uncertainty around ARob, Hurns and Lee, this guy should get a hard look from the Jags. What round do you see this guy going in?

(02-26-2018, 10:47 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: This thread needs a bump.

With the uncertainty around ARob, Hurns and Lee, this guy should get a hard look from the Jags. What round do you see this guy going in?

Early second, so more than likely our first round pick.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(This post was last modified: 02-26-2018, 02:10 PM by JackCity.)

(02-26-2018, 10:47 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: This thread needs a bump.

3rd/4th. Maybe very late 2nd with a great combine. He has medical issues with his foot that has teams low on him. If that checks out he should be good to go.

If he shows well at the combine, I think late 2nd rounder. If he bobbles the ball there, he could fall to early 4th.

Here are Miller's measurements from his weigh in yesterday:

Height: 5' 11 1/8"
Weight: 201
Hand: 10"
Arm: 31 5/8"
Wingspan: 75 4/8"
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

(03-02-2018, 09:29 AM)Deacon Wrote: Here are Miller's measurements from his weigh in yesterday:

Those are definitely measurements.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(03-02-2018, 09:39 AM)Rico Wrote:
(03-02-2018, 09:29 AM)Deacon Wrote: Here are Miller's measurements from his weigh in yesterday:

Those are definitely measurements.

I agree.

After much contemplation, I said to myself.... "Self. Those are numbers for certain."
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!