Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
OBJ = ouch!

https://twitter.com/WillBrinson/status/9...2907085824

Cry

Probably done for the year

On another note, do you think we can get Eli here next year?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The man is crying like a child and I don't blame him one little bit. Dayum, that looks like it hurt.

(10-08-2017, 05:23 PM)jaglyn Wrote: https://twitter.com/WillBrinson/status/9...2907085824

Cry

Probably done for the year

On another note, do you think we can get Eli here next year?

Ouch! That looked bad.  I've seen people on Facebook posting memes already about him crying but holy [BLEEP] that would hurt.

As for Eli...that would be a big NO THANK YOU.

I hate injuries like this, if he loses his ability to make sharp cuts he won't ever be the same kind of player.
Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

The NFL channel said his fibula was broken.

Not a fan of OBJ but that was bad. After seeing that I was balling too!
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

I fractured my fibula from a skateboarding fall and it took months to year to heal. Horrible nagging injury and you lose confidence in your foot even when healed.

(10-08-2017, 05:23 PM)jaglyn Wrote: Probably done for the year.

If the fracture is not complete and surgery can be avoided, he could return in December but that would be risky IMO. I am sure the Giants will not try to rush him back. As we saw in the offseason with two QBs who broke the same bone at the same time, nobody can say, "This guy's fibula healed in eight weeks so Odell Beckham is unlikely to be out all year."

(10-08-2017, 06:00 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: The man is crying like a child and I don't blame him one little bit. Dayum, that looks like it hurt.

I would cry like a baby too. Anyone who watched Derek Carr's injury timeout saw how painful a fibula fracture is.

YIKES! and YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCH
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(10-08-2017, 07:52 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-08-2017, 05:23 PM)jaglyn Wrote: Probably done for the year.

If the fracture is not complete and surgery can be avoided, he could return in December but that would be risky IMO. I am sure the Giants will not try to rush him back. As we saw in the offseason with two QBs who broke the same bone at the same time, nobody can say, "This guy's fibula healed in eight weeks so Odell Beckham is unlikely to be out all year."

I caught part of the game.  Did the Giants really lose their entire WR corps?  I remember they were playing all tight ends at one point.  

They are 0-5.  It's looking like their seasion is done, and is about to be more done.  I cant imagine them risking bringing him back in December if they're already out of the playoff race by that time.

(10-09-2017, 06:04 PM)VisitingCobra Wrote: I caught part of the game. Did the Giants really lose their entire WR corps? I remember they were playing all tight ends at one point.  

They are 0-5. It's looking like their season is done, and is about to be more done. I cant imagine them risking bringing him back in December if they're already out of the playoff race by that time.

Brandon Marshall and Sterling Shepard left with ankle sprains and did not return. All they had left were TEs.