Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Imagine if this team had a consistently average QB

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2017, 06:46 PM by BklynJag.)

Dare I say we could be 5-0. With this defense, we would run away with this division. Blake is holding this team back.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It only took him 2 1/2 hours guys!

We know, we know. Bortles sucks. He's just there to hand the ball off and not turn the ball over.

Captain obvious would be a more fitting name for you.

Hey guys, guess what? Water is wet!

(10-08-2017, 06:45 PM)BklynJag Wrote: Dare I say we could be 5-0. With this defense, we would run away with this division. Blake is holding this team back.

He's what we have, it's not going to change. Get used to it.

Why don't you start your boycott right now?
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

He's right though.

(10-08-2017, 06:54 PM)Jags Wrote: He's right though.
Yea. He’s stating the most obvious fact of the season. Jags won 30-9 and Blake didn’t crack 100 yards.

However they won 30-9! Enjoy the win for a day at least.

Nobody is saying he's wrong.  

Stevie Wonder could see this.

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2017, 06:59 PM by BklynJag.)

I know i am. They think I'm bashing the team, I'm not.

(10-08-2017, 06:55 PM)Frailbones Wrote:
Yea. He’s stating the most obvious fact of the season. Jags won 30-9 and Blake didn’t crack 100 yards.

However they won 30-9! Enjoy the win for a day at least.

I am enjoying it. But I look at the big picture though. We can't win many games not throwing for 100 yards and missing open receivers. The team didn't trust him late in the game.

Seriously?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Huh

I guess I'm saying I see the frustration. The defense can't win us every game. Eventually the offense will have to move the ball on their own. I'd love every game to go like it did in London. There will be games they lose and it's will be solely on Bortles and the lack of trust the FO has for him. I also assume wining games early in the season isn't helping that thought. I don't think we figured the defense would be as dominant as it has and that the o-line would actually protect the QB as well as it has. This team is pretty much a QB away. Here's to hoping Blake has more 'ravens' games ahead than jets games.

Here's to hoping we can find his replacement next year and he can move on to another team. Maybe he will find success elsewhere and I certainly hope he does.

Alex Smith anyone?

I understand the frustration. Hopefully we can get one in this next draft. I think Will Grier could be a good one we could get in our pick range.
"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

(10-08-2017, 07:05 PM)Scarecrow Wrote: Here's to hoping we can find his replacement next year and he can move on to another team.  Maybe he will find success elsewhere and I certainly hope he does.

Alex Smith anyone?

I'd take that.  Along with one in the draft.  I wonder if the jags draft order is low enough, if they'll pull off a huge trade to get their guy.

(10-08-2017, 07:09 PM)Jags Wrote:
(10-08-2017, 07:05 PM)Scarecrow Wrote: Here's to hoping we can find his replacement next year and he can move on to another team.  Maybe he will find success elsewhere and I certainly hope he does.

Alex Smith anyone?

I'd take that.  Along with one in the draft.  I wonder if the jags draft order is low enough, if they'll pull off a huge trade to get their guy.

I would be ecstatic with Alex Smith here.

Along with drafting someone as well.

What's the odds of Drew Brees being an option?

So we want to criticize somebody without their best receiver and the other receivers are pedestrians at best. If Blake goes to the playoffs and barring a meltdown in the playoffs he will be here next year so some of y'all get over it.
[Image: giphy.gif]

I'm watching Aaron Rodgers whoop up on the Cowboys. Just imagine if we had a QB like him (dreamy sigh).

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2017, 07:33 PM by Scarecrow.)

(10-08-2017, 07:30 PM)leopold332002 Wrote: So we want to criticize somebody without their best receiver and the other receivers are pedestrians at best. If Blake goes to the playoffs and barring a meltdown in the playoffs he will be here next year so some of y'all get over it.

No offense but your overbearing love for Bortles makes it hard to consider your opinions on him seriously.

This team could go far with better play at the QB position.  He could use a better weapon at TE and I think George Kittle would have been here had he made it a few more picks in the 5th round last year.  However you spin it Blake better not be the starting QB here next season.

(10-08-2017, 07:31 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I'm watching Aaron Rodgers whoop up on the Cowboys. Just imagine if we had a QB like him (dreamy sigh).

We would walk away with this division with Rodgers at QB.

Tis' but a dream.

You keep patting yourself on the back. As for me I am going to keep hoping he has an Alex Smith kind of turn-a-round. You know the QB everyone gave up on that now everyone wants.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.