Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Offical Kansas City Chiefs at Houston Texans Game Night Thread***

Exclamation 

Are you ready for some more football? After the Jaguars and Colts won and the Titans lost, we are down to one more AFCS game. GO CHIEFS!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

WOW, Mecilus and now Watt......Watt's injury looked bad.

Watt, torn acl. Road to afc south championship gettting easy for the jaguars.

Yeah, looks like Watt is done for the year. That's a big loss for Houston.

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2017, 09:06 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Like I have said before, I think Watt retires after this. The back and now what looks like a knee is just too much to overcome. Shame to see.

Watching KC convert 3rd and longs like clockwork makes my heart smile.

I hate to see it but I think Watt is done. Texans are pretty thin at dominate pass rushers. Just when it looks like their offense may have found a spark, the defense goes backwards.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

I was told Deshaun Watson was a surefire HOF’er after last week and he’s done NOTHING so far in this game

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2017, 10:13 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

I cringed every time I saw Watt after he went down. It looked similar to Julian Edleman's injury at first, so I knew there had to be structural damage.

While he was being taken to the medical tent, Michele Tafoya said trainers are worried about both the ACL and MCL.

(10-08-2017, 09:46 PM)JNev Wrote: I was told Deshaun Watson was a surefire HOFer after last week and he’s done NOTHING so far in this game

Whoever said that must have been drunk.

He has just been handing the ball off to Lamar Miller.

Are they really letting Alex Smith leave after this season?

Alex smith is under contract till after 2018 season

Hunt with 2.4 YPC tonight. Hm.

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2017, 11:10 PM by VisitingCobra.)

I have to concede that Watson is pretty impressive. Extremely sneaky QB.

(10-08-2017, 10:58 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Alex smith is under contract till after 2018 season

If that's the case, there appears to be pretty much no chance he's on another team in 2018.  Mahomes might be the KC Garoppolo at this rate.

But y'all told me Watson didn't have the arm for the NFL and that he was going to go bust.

Andy Reid aint playing around this season.

(10-08-2017, 11:05 PM)VisitingCobra Wrote: I have to concede that Watson is pretty impressive.  Extremely sneaky QB.

(10-08-2017, 10:58 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Alex smith is under contract till after 2018 season

If that's the case, there appears to be pretty much no chance he's on another team in 2018.  Mahomes might be the KC Garoppolo at this rate.

Yup, or they might think mahomes is ready and look to trade smith

(10-08-2017, 11:11 PM)JackCity Wrote: But y'all told me Watson didn't have the arm for the NFL and that he was going to go bust.

I still think those things.

Watson had an admittedly nice 50 yd TD pass but that’s where the impressive play ends. KC has him bottled up because he just wants to scramble so much. They’re rushing 3 and spying him really effectively. Not impressed honestly

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2017, 11:53 PM by JNev.)

Watson overthrowing and straight up missing guys left and right. He looks to scramble 3 seconds after the snap. 14/28 passing right now. Racking up garbage time stats

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2017, 11:53 PM by JackCity.)

(10-08-2017, 11:46 PM)JNev Wrote: Watson had an admittedly nice 50 yd TD pass but that’s where the impressive play ends. KC has him bottled up because he just wants to scramble so much. They’re rushing 3 and spying him really effectively. Not impressed honestly

10 touchdowns in his last two games.

(10-08-2017, 11:18 PM)JaguarKick Wrote:
(10-08-2017, 11:11 PM)JackCity Wrote: But y'all told me Watson didn't have the arm for the NFL and that he was going to go bust.

I still think those things.

That's unfortunate.

(10-08-2017, 11:52 PM)JNev Wrote: Watson overthrowing and straight up missing guys left and right. He looks to scramble 3 seconds after the snap. 14/28 passing right now. Racking up garbage time stats

He didn't have a great game..........but what you need to worry about......is that he got 5 TD passes.   He will get better.  LOOK at some of those throws.