Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags secondary needs a catchy name

We have the best in the biz right now. Denver has the No fly zone, Seattle has LOB. I think with the way our secondary is playing with now, we need to come up with a catchy name for them.

I like the Brumuda Triangle.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Have you ever been to Brumuda?
Huh

“The nickname. George. What is that? It’s nothing. It’s got no snap, no zip. I need a nickname that makes people light up.” You can't give yourself a nickname like T-bone, it must be earned...Koko!

ANyways, I'm sure something unforced will come around if the defense continues trending upward.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

Aruba, Jamaica, oh I want to take ya
Brumuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama
Key Largo, Montego, baby why don't we go...

(10-09-2017, 03:29 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: We have the best in the biz right now. Denver has the No Fly Zone, Seattle has LOB. I think with the way our secondary is playing with now, we need to come up with a catchy name for them.

I like the Burmuda Triangle.

How did you get that idea for a nickname? We have at least four DBs on every defensive play.

I also was thinking we should have a catchy nickname for the group even though only MB members are likely to use it. We alternate with the No Fly Zone in Ike Taylor's CB rankings. As we saw on Sunday, the safeties are not to be messed with either.

Ferocious Felines is the only one I can think of now. I will try to do better later.

[Image: giphy.gif]

LOL I would not make a full sentence a nickname, but it will be true by the time this season is over.

River Town Lock Down

Du-Vault

The Teal Seal

(10-09-2017, 04:13 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: River Town Lock Down

Du-Vault

The Teal Seal

The first one is good.

No Fly Zone

(10-09-2017, 04:22 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: No Fly Zone

Already taken.

(10-09-2017, 04:23 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-09-2017, 04:22 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: No Fly Zone

Already taken.

Do they legally own the phrase "No Fly Zone"

Still a little early for nicknames at this point, but I think a good starting point would be the theme that Marrone stressed to the team last week in preparation for the Steelers-"Not Today."

The Not Today defense.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(This post was last modified: 10-09-2017, 05:00 PM by Jay Carter 904.)

New Edition

R.I.P. = Rest in Pieces 

Juice Gang

4D

Thunder Cats

Young Thunder Cats
If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

The New Originals

Saw somewhere a few weeks ago someone mentioned "RamBo" for Ramsey and Bouye and like that. Obviously that doesn't take into account the good season so far for Church and Gipson though.

(10-09-2017, 04:25 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Do they legally own the phrase "No Fly Zone"

It is not a trademark like "Do you job" in New England, but if you ask anyone who is familiar with collective nicknames what the No Fly Zone is, he or she will name the Broncos. Just like most older NFL fans knows what the Purple People Easters and Steel Curtain were. So we have to make up something different.

Restricted Air Space.

I thought if we keep leading the league in interceptions The Ball Thieves would be a good one, but some of those takeaways were by linebackers.

(This post was last modified: 10-09-2017, 07:10 PM by haveaseat.)

Khan Air

Air Force One