Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags secondary needs a catchy name

(10-15-2017, 12:14 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-13-2017, 12:56 PM)Rico Wrote: Two words: Steve

That is one word.

(10-15-2017, 11:34 AM)Jags02 Wrote: Next to Steve, I'm kind of liking...

The Air Marshalls.

We don't have any defensive backs named Marshall.

We had Nick Marshall last year... It's that close enough?
Signature goes here.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I tolt yall I knew a Steve once and he sucked.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

NFL.com called them lockdown cats or something like that. It wasn't very catchy at all.

Steve played well again on Sunday.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(10-17-2017, 08:06 AM)Rico Wrote: Steve played well again on Sunday.

Three of us at the game Sunday were constantly yelling "Steeeeve!" Our neighbors in the stands didn't know what to make of it...

(10-17-2017, 09:33 AM)Gettin\ Jaggy with it Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 08:06 AM)Rico Wrote: Steve played well again on Sunday.

Three of us at the game Sunday were constantly yelling "Steeeeve!" Our neighbors in the stands didn't know what to make of it...

I was cheering for Steve as well.  One guy in front of me turned around and gave me a knowing grin.  I was hoping to recruit him but he had to leave when his drunk girlfriend hurled.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

The Widow Makers
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

Great Wall of Duval
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

The Duval Damns

Because....

They stop Rivers  Banana Banana Banana

I know a lot has been made about nicknaming this secondary (Jackson 5 is stupid, imo). Not to start another thread about this, but I have never seen a defense that seems to transform to offense as quickly as these Jags. I mean, every chance they get, they are trying to score. I love it. The whole defense runs down fields and blocks incredibly well. If it weren't for the refs, this D would have scored almost every game (that might be an exaggeration, but it's not far off).

(11-20-2017, 12:20 AM)Last42min Wrote: I know a lot has been made about nicknaming this secondary (Jackson 5 is stupid, imo). Not to start another thread about this, but I have never seen a defense that seems to transform to offense as quickly as these Jags. I mean, every chance they get, they are trying to score. I love it. The whole defense runs down fields and blocks incredibly well. If it weren't for the refs, this D would have scored almost every game (that might be an exaggeration, but it's not far off).

And yet you did...

I like Jackson 5 considerably more than "Transformers"
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

The duval doom

THe Megan Fox
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Just get it over with and call us the Silly Nannies, we already play overseas once a year.

Steve.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Voltron: because they always come together

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

It's Steve. This was decided quite a while ago. I know it may not seem popular, but it was the majority vote. So suck it up and scream it out......STEEEEEEEEVE!
Signature goes here.

Steeeeeeeve!
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

I like #sacksonville
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags