Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Branden Albert Worked out for Seahawks?

But his heart wasn't in playing football?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...en-albert/

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Branden Albert asked Tom Coughlin to reinstate him from the reserve/retired list. I don't get it. Why did we put him on that list and decide not to bring him back?

I hope they sign him and he gets destroyed by defenders on the regular.

I don't wish him ill. But I'm totally over him, and I'm glad he's not here.

(10-09-2017, 08:51 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I hope they sign him and he gets destroyed by defenders on the regular.

It would be bad for us if any team signs him. Here's why: The terms of the trade required Branden Albert to play three games for us to be valid. Because he ddn't meet the condition, the trade was void and we got that pick back. Under NFL rules, by cutting him after the trade became void, we will forfeit that pick if Albert signs with another team.

Don't forget... we play them.

(10-10-2017, 12:53 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Don't forget... we play them.

That will be a Luke Joeckel reunion.

(10-10-2017, 12:53 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Don't forget... we play them.

I hope they don't get their hands on that extensive passing attack we witnessed in the second half last against Pitt.

(10-09-2017, 08:51 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I hope they sign him and he gets destroyed by Fowler when we play them.

FTFY

Hopefully he signs with the Seahawks and then Fowler can retire him twice in one season.

(10-10-2017, 11:24 AM)HolsterHusto Wrote: Hopefully he signs with the Seahawks and then Fowler can retire him twice in one season.

Are you drunk? We play against the Seahawks once in every four years.

(10-10-2017, 11:42 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-10-2017, 11:24 AM)HolsterHusto Wrote: Hopefully he signs with the Seahawks and then Fowler can retire him twice in one season.

Fowler already "retired" him once by beating him regularly in mini camp. So if Albert retires after Fowler beats him again that will be "twice."

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Fargin would call it a flyby, you'd call it a fly over.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(10-10-2017, 11:54 AM)MalabarJag Wrote:
(10-10-2017, 11:42 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Are you drunk? We play against the Seahawks once in every four years.

Fowler already "retired" him once by beating him regularly in mini camp. So if Albert retires after Fowler beats him again that will be "twice."

Branden Albert did not retire because of a hit by Dante Fowler. He just decided it was time to hang it up prematurely.

Yes, I am. Not sure what that has to do with Branden Albert though. Stay in topic please.

(10-10-2017, 01:30 PM)HolsterHusto Wrote:
(10-10-2017, 11:42 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Are you drunk? We play against the Seahawks once in every four years.

Yes, I am. Not sure what that has to do with Branden Albert though. Stay in topic please.

My point was if Branden Albert signs with the Seahawks, it is impossible to retire him twice a year.

(10-10-2017, 01:37 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-10-2017, 01:30 PM)HolsterHusto Wrote: Yes, I am. Not sure what that has to do with Branden Albert though. Stay in topic please.

My point was if Branden Albert signs with the Seahawks, it is impossible to retire him twice a year.

Well then your point was awful.

Seattle didn't sign him. Rumored to be trying Giants next.

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2017, 04:50 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

(10-10-2017, 04:42 PM)newporttom Wrote: Seattle didn't sign him.  Rumored to be trying Giants next.

The Giants definitely need an upgrade at LT, but one player will not fix anything,

(10-10-2017, 01:27 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-10-2017, 11:54 AM)MalabarJag Wrote: Fowler already "retired" him once by beating him regularly in mini camp. So if Albert retires after Fowler beats him again that will be "twice."

Branden Albert did not retire because of a hit by Dante Fowler. He just decided it was time to hang it up prematurely.

Not a "hit." 

Branden Albert was repeatedly beaten by Fowler in mini camp practices. Albert's apparent decline, as highlighted by Fowler, was the explanation for the retirement by the fans on this board at the time. Albert never gave a reason for retiring, so it's as good as any explanation.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"