Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Everbank Needs to Roar Sunday!

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2017, 01:27 PM by jagsfreak27.)

Folks, we are coming home 3-2 and in sole possession of first place in our division. No hurricanes, no excuses for us not to be rocking and rolling this Sunday. We need to pack the house and give the Jags our full support. Tickets can be scalped for 20 bucks and food can be brought in, so it should be swingable on any budget. I expect a full house and a home victory
LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I live in California and had to come back to Jax for a wedding. I've been looking forward to this game for a few months now. I'll be there roaring with you!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I think winning in Pittsburgh like we did greatly improves our chances of selling out this week.

Team needs to preform well, then you’ll hear a roar ?

(10-10-2017, 07:51 PM)DuvalJag Wrote: Team needs to preform well, then you’ll hear a roar?

Team just performed well a few days ago and will hear roars Sunday.

I dunno. I was looking at ticketmaster, can't remember seeing that many seats available. Bummer.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(10-10-2017, 08:17 PM)hb1148 Wrote: I dunno. I was looking at ticketmaster, can't remember seeing that many seats available. Bummer.

Maybe people are not using Ticketmaster to buy seats.

I'll be on the road until the bengals come to town. But I'll be there any time it's physically possible.

(10-10-2017, 08:23 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-10-2017, 08:17 PM)hb1148 Wrote: I dunno. I was looking at ticketmaster, can't remember seeing that many seats available. Bummer.

Maybe people are not using Ticketmaster to buy seats.

True but Ticketmaster shows the seats that haven't been purchased yet.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(10-10-2017, 08:40 PM)hb1148 Wrote:
(10-10-2017, 08:23 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Maybe people are not using Ticketmaster to buy seats.

True but Ticketmaster shows the seats that haven't been purchased yet.

Just looked at ticketmaster through the Jags website. Plenty of affordable seating available.

Which scares me. I hope we have more than 63K at the stadium this weekend

(10-10-2017, 11:47 PM)Teal Curtain Wrote: Just looked at ticketmaster through the Jags website. Plenty of affordable seating available.

One good thing for us is Rams fans are not known for traveling to the East Coast.

(10-11-2017, 12:02 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-10-2017, 11:47 PM)Teal Curtain Wrote: Just looked at ticketmaster through the Jags website. Plenty of affordable seating available.

One good thing for us is Rams fans are not known for traveling to the East Coast.

Good point. Here are their east coast games as of late...
  • Dec 4, 2016 - Rams 10,  Patriots 26
  • Nov 13, 2016 - Rams 9, Jets 6
  • Sep 25, 2016 - Rams 37, Bucs 32
  • Nov 22, 2015 - Rams 13, Ravens 16
  • Sep 20, 2015 - Rams 10, Redskins 24

'02

(10-11-2017, 02:12 AM)Jags02 Wrote:
(10-11-2017, 12:02 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: One good thing for us is Rams fans are not known for traveling to the East Coast.

Good point. Here are their east coast games as of late...
  • Dec 4, 2016 - Rams 10,  Patriots 26
  • Nov 13, 2016 - Rams 9, Jets 6
  • Sep 25, 2016 - Rams 37, Bucs 32
  • Nov 22, 2015 - Rams 13, Ravens 16
  • Sep 20, 2015 - Rams 10, Redskins 24

I was referring to the number of people cheering them on in stadium seats.

It is well-documented that Seattle, Arizona, and all four California teams have a hard time winning in the Eastern Time Zone, with their chances improving the later games kick off. Of course all of those teams are going to win some games three time zones away, but it is not saying much when the home team is just as bad (as was the case on 11/13/16).

(10-10-2017, 07:58 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-10-2017, 07:51 PM)DuvalJag Wrote: Team needs to preform well, then you’ll hear a roar?

Team just performed well a few days ago and will hear roars Sunday.

That’s has absolutely nothing to do with this week. They need to preform well this week and every week after, the Steelers game is in the book.

(10-11-2017, 07:57 PM)DuvalJag Wrote:
(10-10-2017, 07:58 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Team just performed well a few days ago and will hear roars Sunday.

That’s has absolutely nothing to do with this week. They need to preform well this week and every week after, the Steelers game is in the book.

How did you miss the bold part of my post? Obviously it has everything to do with this week.

I didn’t miss anything, you just can’t comprehend, you won’t hear anything if the Rams are winning 28-6; that’s why I said they need to play well.

(10-11-2017, 08:10 PM)DuvalJag Wrote: I didn’t miss anything, you just can’t comprehend, you won’t hear anything if the Rams are winning 28-6; that’s why I said they  need to play well.

If the Rams beat us by any score I will read just as much about it as if we beat them.

That has nothing to do with this thread title. I m gonna let calgone take me away, bye bye

Anyway, I am not the least bit worried about EverBank Field roaring on Sunday. After what we did at Pittsburgh, fans will have a lot to roar about.

SEE YOU AT THE BANK!! Banana

STRAIGHT KICK [BLEEP]!! Banana Banana Banana

http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/vid...2d0a94e615
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.