Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Florida man sets himself on fire after Cowboys lose to Packers

Thumbs Down  (This post was last modified: 10-10-2017, 07:04 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

There is always something stupid people do that I never would have imagined before reading about it. This is one of them.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/10.../23239245/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Apparently his parents / teachers did not teach him that fire is very hot. Or that jerseys are not fire retardant. Either way I hope he does not have children or they may not know such valuable information.
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

FIRE BAD!!!
Huh

Darwinian selection at it's finest
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(10-11-2017, 04:10 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Darwinian selection at it's finest

LOL So he is gonna die?

Not many people “LOL” and ask “So he’s gonna to die?”

(10-11-2017, 06:21 PM)Jags Wrote: Not many people “LOL” and ask “So he’s gonna to die?”

Just kidding. I know he won't die.

I'd set myself on fire if I were a Cowboys fan too. Just saying.

(10-11-2017, 04:10 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Darwinian selection at it's finest

This.

AOL is still a thing?

(10-13-2017, 10:20 AM)Kane Wrote: AOL is still a thing?

Yes it is, but I only use AOL Mail.

(10-11-2017, 06:38 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-11-2017, 06:21 PM)Jags Wrote: Not many people “LOL” and ask “So he’s gonna to die?”

Just kidding. I know he won't die.

Oh.  I wasn’t sure.  Because I recall you explaining you were unable to get or create humor.  You see how that would be confusing, right?

(10-13-2017, 04:15 PM)Jags Wrote:
(10-11-2017, 06:38 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Just kidding. I know he won't die.

Oh.  I wasn’t sure.  Because I recall you explaining you were unable to get or create humor.  You see how that would be confusing, right?

I said I was unable to read humor from other people. Big difference.

(10-13-2017, 04:49 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-13-2017, 04:15 PM)Jags Wrote: Oh.  I wasn’t sure.  Because I recall you explaining you were unable to get or create humor.  You see how that would be confusing, right?

I said I was unable to read humor from other people. Big difference.

Massive

(10-13-2017, 04:15 PM)Jags Wrote:
(10-11-2017, 06:38 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Just kidding. I know he won't die.

Apparently aspergers is like a common cold. It comes and goes..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(10-13-2017, 05:06 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(10-13-2017, 04:15 PM)Jags Wrote: Oh.  I wasn’t sure.  Because I recall you explaining you were unable to get or create humor.  You see how that would be confusing, right?

Apparently aspergers is like a common cold. It comes and goes..

[Image: sXYSb.jpg]
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???