Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Josh Gordon

Anyone catch the uninterrupted video piece on him?  Seems like maybe he has truly turned a corner...

would anyone be interested in him?  We would have to trade for him right?

I would 100% take a chance on this guy.. even with Bortles at QB

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2017, 10:40 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Josh Gordon has previously admitted himself to an alcohol recovery facility, but that obviously did not work. If a guy does that and still can't get his life straight, do not hold out hope he will ever be sober enough to pass a drug test every year. BTW he is still suspended.

Heck...I wonder what Blackmon is thinking at this point, seeing the team has a chance for a winning season now.

Oh yeah....screw DeAngelo Williams!

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2017, 09:52 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(10-11-2017, 08:58 AM)Bullseye Wrote: Heck...I wonder what Blackmon is thinking at this point

He's thinking ..... damn, life is good.  I still have $75,000 in the bank and I can play X-box and smoke weed all day.

.... don't overestimate the mindset of Blackmon.  I don't think he lies awake at night wishing he would have worked his [BLEEP] off and stayed in shape over the past 3 years.

I'm gonna say hard pass.

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2017, 04:44 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

No thank you

Don't want him anywhere near Westbrook or Fowler

[Image: 1xgjaf.jpg]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-11-2017, 09:33 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [Image: 1xgjaf.jpg]

Hahahaha

Guys, I promise...when. DD Westbrook takes center stage in week 9.....he will be a treat to watch.

(10-11-2017, 09:52 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(10-11-2017, 08:58 AM)Bullseye Wrote: Heck...I wonder what Blackmon is thinking at this point

He's thinking ..... damn, life is good.  I still have $75,000 in the bank and I can play X-box and smoke weed all day.

.... don't overestimate the mindset of Blackmon.  I don't think he lies awake at night wishing he would have worked his [BLEEP] off and stayed in shape over the past 3 years.

I'd be willing to bet that Blackmon is in finer physical and financial shape than 95 percent of the posters in this particular joint.

(10-21-2017, 06:30 AM)Treestone Ice Wrote:
(10-11-2017, 09:52 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: He's thinking ..... damn, life is good.  I still have $75,000 in the bank and I can play X-box and smoke weed all day.

I'd be willing to bet that Blackmon is in finer physical and financial shape than 95 percent of the posters in this particular joint.

That doesn't mean he's anywhere near NFL shape or even could be again at this point.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

For his health I think switching to a diff team / city would be good for him. Sometimes a change of scenery helps with defeating demons.
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

(10-21-2017, 10:15 PM)Browntrouser Wrote: For his health I think switching to a diff team / city would be good for him. Sometimes a change of scenery helps with defeating demons.

Worked for Cris Carter.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Here we go
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Information 

It has no effect on the Jaguars, but Josh Gordon is apparently one step closer to reinstatement.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...nstatement