Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
New Gator Uniforms for Texas A&M game

I like them though they are getting bad reviews on SI and mixed fan opinions.  Here's the link https://www.cbssports.com/college-footba...texas-a-m/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Unbelievable. I was thinking they would be the shade of green that the logo itself is. That color is not green - it's brown.

its different but I know most will probably be like meh. Its swamp related so I kinda get the whole idea but idk.

I think they're alright, but did you see the UCF space uniforms for this weekend? Those are sweet as heck.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

They are hideous.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(10-11-2017, 10:54 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: They are hideous.

I knew somebody would say that.

(10-11-2017, 11:12 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-11-2017, 10:54 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: They are hideous.

I knew somebody would say that.

Cuz they are.

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2017, 01:16 PM by LetsBReal.)

(10-11-2017, 11:28 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(10-11-2017, 11:12 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: I knew somebody would say that.

Cuz they are.

What do you not like about them.  I like them so I want to know what do you see.  Is it the color, the print design, or a combination of all of it lol.

(10-11-2017, 10:50 AM)Achilles Wrote: I think they're alright, but did you see the UCF space uniforms for this weekend? Those are sweet as heck.

No. Looking those up now.

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2017, 01:40 PM by Scarecrow.)

I like the helmet...the rest is hideous.

(10-11-2017, 10:50 AM)Achilles Wrote: I think they're alright, but did you see the UCF space uniforms for this weekend? Those are sweet as heck.

I hadn't heard about these a quick Google search and wow those uniforms are incredible.

The touches on the helmet are sweet.  That's one of the best uniform revamps I can remember in recent memory.

(10-11-2017, 01:16 PM)LetsBReal Wrote:
(10-11-2017, 11:28 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Cuz they are.

What do you not like about them.  I like them so I want to know what do you see.  Is it the color, the print design, or a combination of all of it lol.

I hate all the gimmicky uniforms. Just make a football uniform that looks like a football uniform, not some prepubescent boys video game version. Plus that green is just depressing and ugly.

(10-11-2017, 01:43 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(10-11-2017, 01:16 PM)LetsBReal Wrote: What do you not like about them.  I like them so I want to know what do you see.  Is it the color, the print design, or a combination of all of it lol.

I hate all the gimmicky uniforms. Just make a football uniform that looks like a football uniform, not some prepubescent boys video game version. Plus that green is just depressing and ugly.

I do too for the most part.

I do like the UCF ones.

I don't like most gimmicky uniforms though and some of them like these are awful.  Who designed that and thought that looked good?

I also like some throwback uniforms. Despite being younger I do love old school looks.  Some of those are terrible too though.

I have always opposed the concept of making alternate uniforms for only one game. We can wear all-blue like the NFL's Color Rush to use what we have.

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2017, 02:55 PM by LetsBReal.)

(10-11-2017, 01:43 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(10-11-2017, 01:16 PM)LetsBReal Wrote: What do you not like about them.  I like them so I want to know what do you see.  Is it the color, the print design, or a combination of all of it lol.

I respect that.  I guess because I was born in 84 I always thought the old NFL and college uni's were ugly and simple, and for those who preferred something basic.  I guess that just lets me know we'll never be on the same page as far as fans who say they prefer "traditional" uni's.  The video game reference made me laugh, though even in video games, the custom jersey's are always traditional looking and no one likes basic anymore.

(10-11-2017, 02:55 PM)LetsBReal Wrote:
(10-11-2017, 01:43 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: I hate all the gimmicky uniforms. Just make a football uniform that looks like a football uniform, not some prepubescent boys video game version. Plus that green is just depressing and ugly.

I respect that.  I guess because I was born in 84 I always thought the old NFL and college uni's were ugly and simple, and for those who preferred something basic.  I guess that just lets me know we'll never be on the same page as far as fans who say they prefer "traditional" uni's.  The video game reference made me laugh, though even in video games, the custom jersey's are always traditional looking and no one likes basic anymore.

I love complex designs like what the Jaguars wore from 1996-2007. Double stripe around the letters and numbers, rounded numbers, full jaguar body on the sleeves, etc. But no way am I going to like alligator skin all over. That is just ridiculous.

Anything that detracts from discussions about their horrendous offense is a good thing.

(10-11-2017, 03:36 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Anything that detracts from discussions about their horrendous offense is a good thing.

How dare you bring our atrocious offense into this.  That's...that's.....just offensive.

(10-11-2017, 03:47 PM)LetsBReal Wrote:
(10-11-2017, 03:36 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Anything that detracts from discussions about their horrendous offense is a good thing.

How dare you bring our atrocious offense into this.  That's...that's.....just offensive.

LOL Yep, you don't want to making offensive comments here. (I get it.)

BTW our offense is not atrocious every week.

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2017, 05:07 PM by LetsBReal.)

(10-11-2017, 04:13 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-11-2017, 03:47 PM)LetsBReal Wrote: How dare you bring our atrocious offense into this.  That's...that's.....just offensive.

LOL Yep, you don't want to making offensive comments here. (I get it.)

BTW our offense is not atrocious every week.

They have been showing signs of improvement but it's still along way from the FLA spread offense that i've grown up watching.  We just need a decent QB similar to our Jags to open up the run; but i think they are coming together.

(10-11-2017, 05:07 PM)LetsBReal Wrote: They have been showing signs of improvement but it's still a long way from the FLA spread offense that i've grown up watching.  We just need a decent QB similar to our Jags to open up the run; but i think they are coming together.

The spread offense you were used to seeing was with different coaches and quarterbacks. We don't have the right guys to run it. Antonio Callaway's suspension is not helping either.

Hideous.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato