Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Harvey Weinstein and Donald Trump - any difference?

I'm surprised a thread hasn't been created about this creep yet, either by our sanctimonious lefties who will ignore efforts by notable liberal celebrities to suppress allegations against Weinstein over the past 15 years, or our righties screaming about those hypocrital Clintons and Obamas not leaping to condemn one of their prominent donors fast enough.

Are his accusers brave or opportunists?

Why is this in the Political forum?  I know you didn't think I'd leave Donald out of this, did you? When asked about the Weinstein scandal, he "wasn't surprised".

I bet he wasn't, this is a man who once said:

Quote:TRUMP: "I moved on her. Actually, she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her and I failed. I'll admit it. I did try and [BLEEP] her. She was married."

BUSH: "That's huge news."

TRUMP: "Nancy [O'Dell - former co-host of Access Hollywood], no this was... and I moved on her. Very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said 'I'll show you where they have some nice furniture'. I took her... I moved on her like a [BLEEP]. I couldn't get there and she was married. And all of a sudden I see her. She's now got the big phoney [BLEEP] and she's totally changed her look."

BUSH: "Sheesh, your girl's hot as [BLEEP]. In the purple."

TRUMP: "Whoa! Yes! Whoa!"

BUSH: "Yes! The Donald has scored. Whoa, my man!"

[cross talk]

BUSH: " It better not be the publicist. No it's her, it's..."

TRUMP: "Yeah that's her in the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs [breath fresheners] just in case I start kissing her. You know, I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

BUSH: "Whatever you want."

TRUMP: "Grab them by the [BLEEP]. You can do anything.

Source

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

No link to any stories about Weinstein, no quotes from him either...but you did manage to quote Donald in a story totally unrelated to him. Congratulations, your agenda here is done.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Dude's slime. We've known it for years. The strange part is why it took so long for it to go from everybody knowing to anybody caring.

(This post was last modified: 10-13-2017, 04:48 PM by WingerDinger.)

(10-13-2017, 03:56 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: No link to any stories about Weinstein, no quotes from him either...but you did manage to quote Donald in a story totally unrelated to him. Congratulations, your agenda here is done.

Hilarious ain't It? Haha

C'mon now.. Everyone knows Tom Cruise had to do work behind the scenes to get his roles..

And everyone wonders why the "Hollywood Elite" are so [BLEEP] in the head..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Forgive me for scoffing at all of hollywood coming out of the shadows to denounce this guy once he's down.

Everybody in Hollywood knew and didn't do [BLEEP].

Theres still tons of abusers and predators with power in Hollywood but not a single person will call them out for it. They don't actually care. They just want to be seen as caring.

(10-13-2017, 05:02 PM)JackCity Wrote: Forgive me for scoffing at all of hollywood coming out of the shadows to denounce this guy once he's down.

Theres still tons of abusers and predators with power in Hollywood but not a single person will call them out for it. They don't actually care. They just want to be seen as caring.

Plus they really don’t want to admit that they had to play the game to get where they are too.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

I just figure its par the course for poltiicans and Hollywood same scum different shades.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(10-13-2017, 03:56 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: No link to any stories about Weinstein, no quotes from him either...but you did manage to quote Donald in a story totally unrelated to him. Congratulations, your agenda here is done.

You need a link to the Weinstein story?

I showed the link, parallel behavior. Who was surprised at Trump's lack of surprise?

Roger Ailes gets run out of Fox News for similar behavior, he's welcomed onto Trump's team.

Congratulations are not in order, I'm nowhere near done. I'm not trying to be coy, my motives are completely transparent.

The POTUS is a slug.
- Bob Marley

(10-13-2017, 05:10 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(10-13-2017, 05:02 PM)JackCity Wrote: Forgive me for scoffing at all of hollywood coming out of the shadows to denounce this guy once he's down.  

Plus they really don’t want to admit that they had to play the game to get where they are too.

So we're victim shaming, now? That any actress played his game neither exonerates Weinstein or implicates his victims.

You wanted a link?

http://thenewdaily.com.au/entertainment/...ipt-model/

Creepy enough for you, or was she just playing the game?
- Bob Marley

Trump Derangement Syndrome (facial tic) Exhibit A:

(10-13-2017, 06:40 PM)rollerjag Wrote:

I showed the link, parallel behavior. Who was surprised at Trump's lack of surprise?

Roger Ailes gets run out of Fox News for similar behavior, he's welcomed onto Trump's team.

Congratulations are not in order, I'm nowhere near done. I'm not trying to be coy, my motives are completely transparent.

The POTUS is a slug.

(10-13-2017, 06:40 PM)rollerjag Wrote:

The POTUS is a slug.

A slug? So are you, but nobody else seems to mind..

(10-13-2017, 08:53 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(10-13-2017, 06:40 PM)rollerjag Wrote: You need a link to the Weinstein story?

The POTUS is a slug.

A slug? So are you, but nobody else seems to mind..

I know you admire a man who grabs what he wants, but even your sense of humor is better than this variation of the "I know you are, but what am I" insult.

Bring your A Game, DubyaDee. I know you have one.
- Bob Marley

(10-13-2017, 07:38 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Trump Derangement Syndrome (facial tic) Exhibit A:

(10-13-2017, 06:40 PM)rollerjag Wrote: You need a link to the Weinstein story?

The POTUS is a slug.

You, too, eh? A big admirer of [BLEEP] grabbers?
- Bob Marley

(10-13-2017, 09:10 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(10-13-2017, 07:38 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Trump Derangement Syndrome (facial tic) Exhibit A:

You, too, eh? A big admirer of [BLEEP] grabbers?

There's a big difference between Trump's saying that actresses will allow Bush to do something (the literal statement that was made) vs. Weinstein's actual actions which include rape and coercion.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(10-13-2017, 09:19 PM)MalabarJag Wrote:
(10-13-2017, 09:10 PM)rollerjag Wrote: You, too, eh? A big admirer of [BLEEP] grabbers?

There's a big difference between Trump's saying that actresses will allow Bush to do something (the literal statement that was made) vs. Weinstein's actual actions which include rape and coercion.

Trump didn't say Bush could do it, he said he could, and has. If you're interpreting the "you" as Trump referring to Bush, you're a man in serious denial.
- Bob Marley

(10-13-2017, 09:24 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(10-13-2017, 09:19 PM)MalabarJag Wrote: There's a big difference between Trump's saying that actresses will allow Bush to do something (the literal statement that was made) vs. Weinstein's actual actions which include rape and coercion.

Trump didn't say Bush could do it, he said he could, and has. If you're interpreting the "you" as Trump referring to Bush, you're a man in serious denial.

If you're reading the "you could" as "I have" then you need to revisit high school English.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(10-13-2017, 09:26 PM)MalabarJag Wrote:
(10-13-2017, 09:24 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Trump didn't say Bush could do it, he said he could, and has. If you're interpreting the "you" as Trump referring to Bush, you're a man in serious denial.

If you're reading the "you could" as "I have" then you need to revisit high school English.

This is so ridiculous I'm tempted to let it stand on its own. If you read that sentence and come away with the interpretation that Trump was both saying Bush could do those things, and he wasn't bragging about doing it himself, you are being willfully ignorant.
- Bob Marley

Change the thread title so you won’t look like you’re as obsessed with Trump as it seems?

(10-13-2017, 09:48 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: Change the thread title so you won’t look like you’re as obsessed with Trump as it seems?

I'm willing to fully embrace my disdain for Trump. Did you think I was attempting to be coy?

I changed it because bunnie felt misled.
- Bob Marley

(10-13-2017, 09:09 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(10-13-2017, 08:53 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: A slug? So are you, but nobody else seems to mind..

I know you admire a man who grabs what he wants, but even your sense of humor is better than this variation of the "I know you are, but what am I" insult.

Bring your A Game, DubyaDee. I know you have one.

Trump is living rent free.. And he says all the pot didn't leave you many cells left..