Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
[LIVE] ***Official Jaguars Vs. Los Angeles Rams Game Day Thread***

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2017, 02:20 PM by AmeliaFL.)

Hi, Jaguars Nation!   Smile    A battle of resurging and 3-2 teams in action this afternoon, as our first place and AFC South leading Jacksonville Jaguars have a chance to increase their lead in the AFC South as they host the visiting Los Angeles Rams in their first true home game, and back in the friendly confines and local fan support after four weeks away from Jacksonville, Florida.

Jaguars already equaled their win total from 2016 with their third win, a 30-9 road upset at the Pittsburgh Steelers, seek to win both their first home game of the 2017  NFL regular season in front of their fans  at EverBank Field. If  the Jaguars win today, Jacksonville could both equal their win total since their 2015 NFL season, and after seven weeks of the current season.

Los Angeles leads thee series with 4 wins and 1 loss in today's sixth all-time regular season meeting, the past games as the St. Louis Rams. Rams defeated the Jaguars 34-20 in Jacksonville's last game and visit in St. Louis back on October 6, 2003. Jaguars only regular season win in the rivalry occured when Josh Scobee kicked the game winning 36-yard field goal with 8 minuites left in overtime. to win 23-20 at then-named Jacksonville Municipal Stadium, back on October 18, 2009.

Richard Stockton and Mark Schlereth are announcing the live TV game commentary, along with sideline reporter and interviewer Shannon Spake for the NFL On FOX, seen regionally and locally on WFOX Channel 30, live on HD.

Partly cloudy skies at 84 degrees, feels like 91 degrees, is the local game cast inside EverBank Field, for the 4:05PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff.

NO injuries, sack Jared Goff, Defend and Protect Your Den at EverBank Field, and LET'S GO JAGUARS!!!!! Wink  Smile   Cool

Jaguars Vs. L.A. Rams Pre Game Notes, Jaguars Team Injury Report and NFL On FOX Late Afternoon Single Header Game In Brown:

http://prod.static.jaguars.clubs.nfl.com..._vsLAR.pdf

http://www.jaguars.com/team/injury-report.html

http://www.506sports.com/

Jaguars Vs. L.A. Rams Live NFL Game Centers:

http://www.jaguars.com/gameday/game/2017/regular6

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2017101508...ab=preview

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yeah our game against the Titans was fake.
No pain, no gain.

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2017, 01:41 AM by JaguarsWoman. Edit Reason: added stuff )

Unfortunately I have to participate in this thread as long as it is open because the game is not televised on Fox Channel 13. Wallbash 

Who will call the plays for Jaguars fans stuck with the Buccaneers/Cardinals game? I can't be the only one in this situation.

Roll call for people with game tickets! Wherever you sit, I hope you have fun and are not surrounded by Rams fans.

Now, as John Oehser always says . . . Let's get to it.

This should be a sign someone brings to the stadium:

JACKSONVILLE
ALWAYS
GETS
SACKS

(10-15-2017, 01:42 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: This should be a sign someone brings to the stadium:

JACKSONVILLE
ALWAYS
GETS
SACKS

You are a Genius ! Banana

I am so worried about this game. All week, I've seen and read so many puff pieces about how great we are. I am scared to death that the players have been reading their press clippings and are going to go out there and lay an egg. Plus, Aaron Donald going up against Tyler Shatley and maybe also Chris Reed if Omameh doesn't play. That's a formula for disaster.

History has me expecting an epic let down where we just fall on our face again.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

The entire team has had the taste of success..... 
...and I dare say they like it.. alot.
I'm also betting we'll see more passing today ....just to keep the "lambs"  off balance.

Let the Big Cats eat!
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

I’m with the rest of you guys. A little nervous about this one. So far it’s been on a game off a game. Until they prove they can string together a few, I’ll continue to feel like that. Playing against a team with a good offense like LA, would be a great game to get that back to back win. Hoping to see a Bortles like we saw in London, a D-line we saw in Houston and a Steve we saw against Pittsburgh.

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2017, 08:57 AM by jagherd.)

Meh, not worried about it. Rams are okay, but I don't believe they're very good this year (idk, we'll see).
Jags got this.

Jaguars get behind 14 pts early, bortles tries to lead a comeback but fails. Blowout. Rams 42, Jaguars 13.

Game is going to come down to the OG/C impact with Donald.

Think we can keep the Rams O in check but we need to be able to run it up the gut not just rely on outside runs.

(10-15-2017, 12:55 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Unfortunately I have to participate in this thread

Finally something we agree on!

Would love to see the jags beat the Rams today. I don't expect wins week in and week out but again, I'm happy the jags are at least fun to watch this season.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

(10-15-2017, 12:55 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Unfortunately I have to participate in this thread as long as it is open because the game is not televised on Fox Channel 13. Wallbash 

Who will call the plays for Jaguars fans stuck with the Buccaneers/Cardinals game? I can't be the only one in this situation.

Roll call for people with game tickets! Wherever you sit, I hope you have fun and are not surrounded by Rams fans.

I live in Vermont,  but away in Maine for the weekend. Vermont and new Hampshire get the Jags game, Maine does not Angry

Thank god for Sirius

I don't like how Tavon matches up against the D, especially with the way the Rams use him in run game.

I’m up around Seattle working today. After work I’ll probably forego listening to the game to drive up Mt. Rainier. Depends on what time I’m done.

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2017, 11:15 AM by MalabarJag.)

(10-15-2017, 12:55 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Unfortunately I have to participate in this thread as long as it is open because the game is not televised on Fox Channel 13. Wallbash 

Gainesville doesn't have any sports bars?

And no, you don't have to drink alcohol if you go to a sports bar.

(10-15-2017, 09:21 AM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Jaguars get behind 14 pts early,  bortles tries to lead a comeback but fails.  Blowout.  Rams 42, Jaguars 13.

Nonsense. The Jags defense has completely shut down the Rams to this point. Gurley still doesn't have a single yard rushing.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(10-15-2017, 01:42 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: This should be a sign someone brings to the stadium:

JACKSONVILLE
ALWAYS
GETS
SACKS

Nice.
'02

This game will be tough to win. Look for Blake used as a game manager again. And if we fall behind more then 10. Don't expect us to win. Unless the D brings a game and gets pick 6.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

I hope the site kicks in pre-game audio in 15 minutes. I can't find any online audio talking about the game.
'02