Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
[LIVE] ***Official Jaguars Vs. Los Angeles Rams Game Day Thread***

Stuck in Maryland, will have to follow the game on NFL for Windows. That way I can see the highlights of the game.
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I look to start drinking like 5 minutes ago. Got a steak marinading right now and getting ready for the game. Lots of booze.. By the start of the game, I'll be good and lit.. By halftime I'll throw the steaks on the grill and drink more booze. By 3rd quarter, what game? I'll just be staring off into space like I normally do and dream about steak and booze while I scratch myself for a good 45 minute session while feeling numb from the booze that I just dreamt about drinking and throwing up the imaginary steak I cooked on my grill. Sounds about right.

Go Jags
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(10-15-2017, 10:54 AM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: I don't like how Tavon matches up against the D, especially with the way the Rams use him in run game.

I looked it up...Tavon has 5 catches for 19 yards and averages 21 ypg rushing.....but we don't match up well with him with our D?  That would be our luck that he breaks out against us.  lol  Rolleyes Wallbash

Really getting frustrated here....

I open up Gameday Live and I'm not hearing any audio...

I go to 1010xl and clik on Listen Live, but no audio...

I go the Microsoft store and look for the Jaguars ap... can't find anything.
'02

Come on Jags. Don’t let us down today.

I managed to get the 1010xl feed on a 3rd party radio site, but I don't get why it won't play when I go there directly.
'02

(10-15-2017, 12:21 PM)Jags02 Wrote: I managed to get the 1010xl feed on a 3rd party radio site, but I don't get why it won't play when I go there directly.

We are the 2nd game today

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2017, 12:31 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Is this live radio coverage on Jaguars.com?

http://www.jaguars.com/gameday/game/2017/regular6

(10-15-2017, 12:28 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(10-15-2017, 12:21 PM)Jags02 Wrote: I managed to get the 1010xl feed on a 3rd party radio site, but I don't get why it won't play when I go there directly.

We are the 2nd game today.

Actually we are the only game for people who don't want to watch CBS. What Fox did was give a few markets our game instead of a 1:00 game.

Closer to kickoff all of us can hear something.

(10-15-2017, 11:54 AM)jeff1013 Wrote:
(10-15-2017, 10:54 AM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: I don't like how Tavon matches up against the D, especially with the way the Rams use him in run game.

I looked it up...Tavon has 5 catches for 19 yards and averages 21 ypg rushing.....but we don't match up well with him with our D?  That would be our luck that he breaks out against us.  lol  Rolleyes Wallbash

He was targeted 100+ times last season and the past two games the rams have made him more involved. Jags struggle against slot receivers /Te's. I don't think it's that farfetched he has a breakout game.

(10-15-2017, 12:40 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: He was targeted 100+ times last season and the past two games the Rams have made him more involved. Jags struggle against slot receivers/TEs. I don't think it's that farfetched he has a breakout game.

How many times was he successful on targets against elite defensive backs? That is all I care about.

Nice pregame live shot of EverBank Field from the bottom of the Jaguars Gameday page.

Wonder if that live shot could still be there during the Rams/Jaguars game?

(10-15-2017, 02:33 PM)AmeliaFL Wrote: Nice pregame live shot of EverBank Field from the bottom of the  Jaguars Gameday page.  

Wonder if that live shot could still be there during the Rams/Jaguars game?

Do you mean the Jaguars.com Game Day page?

Let's do this Steve!!!!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Well the Browns already handed Houston a win. In the redzone to tie it potentially and they just become a turnover machine.
No pain, no gain.

(10-15-2017, 02:54 PM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: Well the Browns already handed Houston a win. In the red zone to tie it potentially and they just become a turnover machine.

That is neither true nor relevant to the Rams/Jaguars game.

But it's relevant to our division and can affect our standings, so is therefore relevant to our upcoming game.
[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

(10-15-2017, 02:57 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-15-2017, 02:54 PM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: Well the Browns already handed Houston a win. In the red zone to tie it potentially and they just become a turnover machine.

That is neither true nor relevant to the Rams/Jaguars game.

I dont think he was talking to you

Ugh, I just clicked on the "Listen to Live Audio" link to Jaguars.com and it is for NFL Game Pass. Wallbash

(10-15-2017, 03:11 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Ugh, I just clicked on the "Listen to Live Audio" link to Jaguars.com and it is for NFL Game Pass. Wallbash

You don’t worry. We will make sure every post in this thread is true and accurate. You’ll be well informed and know that we will only post what truly happened.   Wink

(10-15-2017, 03:15 PM)Jags Wrote:
(10-15-2017, 03:11 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Ugh, I just clicked on the "Listen to Live Audio" link to Jaguars.com and it is for NFL Game Pass. Wallbash

You don’t worry. We will make sure every post in this thread is true and accurate. You’ll be well informed and know that we will only post what truly happened.   Wink

I am afraid people are not going to provide a complete play by play the way Game Pass audio will.