Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Way to hear the radio calls for free through iphone?

As title indicates im looking for a way to hear the game through my phone ive tried to 1010xl app and the iheartradio app all i can find in the jacksonville area stations is sports stations that talk about the league as a whole i want to listen to the actual game. Sorry if this isnt the right forum to post in.
All I need is Jaguars football and my dogs

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2017, 02:53 PM by Jags.)

. Never mind

Didn’t read your post. Was going to say download the app.

TuneIn Radio app. $9.99 a month but you get any game you want

Call someone in Jax and have them put their phone next to the radio.

(10-15-2017, 02:47 PM)Counter-Strike Wrote: As title indicates im looking for a way to hear the game through my phone ive tried to 1010xl app and the iheartradio app all i can find in the jacksonville area stations is sports stations that talk about the league as a whole i want to listen to the actual game. Sorry if this isnt the right forum to post in.

TalkSPORT 2 in the UK has every Jaguars game on the radio.. It's a Digital Radio channel which I listen to in my car, it's also online... here's the link:

https://talksport.com/radioplayer/live/t...ml?popup=1

I'm not sure if it works across there but it's definitely worth a shot..
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

(10-15-2017, 02:47 PM)Counter-Strike Wrote: As title indicates im looking for a way to hear the game through my phone ive tried to 1010xl app and the iheartradio app all i can find in the jacksonville area stations is sports stations that talk about the league as a whole i want to listen to the actual game. Sorry if this isnt the right forum to post in.

Are you saying the 1010xl app doesn't work or that they don't broadcast the game through the app?

Have you tried going to their website on your phone's browser and clicking the "listen live" button?

So I got a taste of what the OP was talking about today as I was unable to watch the game for the first time in many many years and I was also not near a radio to hear the broadcast so I pulled up 1010xl on my laptop to listen live and they are broadcasting something completely different online than what is heard on a radio which would have been the game. Fortunately I have a SiriusXM online subscription and was able to hear the broadcast by logging in there, but what is everyone else supposed to do to hear the game online?

When WOKV was the flagship station of the Jags, you could hear the broadcast over the internet through their site or through iheartradio or whatever. What's up with 1010xl giving you the option of "listening live" and then feeding you something completely different? Is this a new NFL thing with them trying to control online broadcasts or is 1010xl screwing the pooch on this one?

Has anyone across there tried listening to TalkSPORT 2 at all? Link posted above..
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

(10-22-2017, 04:18 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: So I got a taste of what the OP was talking about today as I was unable to watch the game for the first time in many many years and I was also not near a radio to hear the broadcast so I pulled up 1010xl on my laptop to listen live and they are broadcasting something completely different online than what is heard on a radio which would have been the game.  Fortunately I have a SiriusXM online subscription and was able to hear the broadcast by logging in there, but what is everyone else supposed to do to hear the game online?

When WOKV was the flagship station of the Jags, you could hear the broadcast over the internet through their site or through iheartradio or whatever.  What's up with 1010xl giving you the option of "listening live" and then feeding you something completely different?  Is this a new NFL thing with them trying to control online broadcasts or is 1010xl screwing the pooch on this one?

The NFL has shutdown everything outside of local broadcasts. Even online streams from radio stations which are broadcasting live are not allowed. While on travel I've been able to find video streams from links posted on Reddit. Try the link that Darlo posted. Usually feeds from Europe work well. That's where many of the video streams I watch originate.