Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Aaron Rodgers suffers broken collarbone

Oh man, I feel awful for him. Making it even worse is he broke the right one this time.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...vs-vikings

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Oh no I bet you’re devastated being a packers fan in all!!
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2017, 03:29 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

(10-15-2017, 03:25 PM)JagsGooner Wrote: Oh no I bet you’re devastated being a Packers fan in all!!

It has nothing to do with being a Packers fan. I know how painful a broken bone is and he now will be forced to do a lot of things left-handed.

What do you mean by in all?

Also Aaron Rodgers was right that there should have been a late hit flag. Anthony Barr did not hit him until seconds after he threw an incomplete pass. An official was looking directly at them.

Did anyone else see video of the stupid tackle?

I'm devastated.. He was my QB1 in Fantasy Football.
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Good choice. Aaron Rodgers is my favorite QB.

(10-15-2017, 03:26 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-15-2017, 03:25 PM)JagsGooner Wrote: Oh no I bet you’re devastated being a Packers fan in all!!

It has nothing to do with being a Packers fan. I know how painful a broken bone is and he now will be forced to do a lot of things left-handed.
R

Also Aaron Rodgers was right that there should have been a late hit flag. Anthony Barr did not hit him until seconds after he threw an incomplete pass. An official was looking directly at them.

Now he will have to thow  with his opposite hand like bortles and throw high  and wobblers

(10-15-2017, 08:53 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Now he will have to throw with his opposite hand like Bortles and throw high and wobblers

What he needs to do is stay off the field a full two months instead of only seven weeks like the first time.

(10-15-2017, 07:47 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Good choice. Aaron Rodgers is my favorite QB.

Well, that makes sense since he plays for one of your 14 favorite teams.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I dislike him and could not care less that he got broke.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(10-16-2017, 09:02 AM)Jagwired Wrote: I dislike him and could not care less that he got broke.

I would never wish the injury on a person I dislike.

(10-16-2017, 09:30 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 09:02 AM)Jagwired Wrote: I dislike him and could not care less that he got broke.

I would never wish the injury on a person I dislike.

I can think of one.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-16-2017, 09:30 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: I would never wish the injury on a person I dislike.

Me neither. I just don't care, that's all.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(10-16-2017, 10:32 AM)Jagwired Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 09:30 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: I would never wish the injury on a person I dislike.

Me neither. I just don't care, that's all.

OK, fine with me.

(10-15-2017, 03:26 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:

This made me utter a Beavis and Butthead style laugh.
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

(10-16-2017, 02:02 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote:
(10-15-2017, 03:26 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: It has nothing to do with being a Packers fan. I know how painful a broken bone is and he now will be forced to do a lot of things left-handed.

This made me utter a Beavis and Butthead style laugh.

What kind of laugh is that?

If you are ever forced to do a lot of things with your opposite hand, you might find life pretty frustrating.

(10-16-2017, 02:13 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 02:02 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: This made me utter a Beavis and Butthead style laugh.

What kind of laugh is that?

If you are ever forced to do a lot of things with your opposite hand, you might find life pretty frustrating.

Indeed, it can make you pretty blue.

Even if you don't care, are you interested in seeing what the Packers do without their most important player? It is going to be a very long two months for them and Aaron Rodgers.

Welp, everyone gets a good long hard look at this magical QB everyone wanted us to trade for to replace Bortles.

Let's see if he plays himself into a (trade and) contract and starting job for a team next year.

(10-16-2017, 03:08 PM)Kane Wrote: Welp, everyone gets a good long hard look at this magical QB everyone wanted us to trade for to replace Bortles.

Let's see if he plays himself into a (trade and) contract and starting job for a team next year.

The Packers reportedly considered trading Brett Hundley last year, then changed their minds in the preseason. Mike McCarthy's comments are obviously coach speak (who thinks this guy can be a starter?) but it could be an an 8-10 game audition for Hundley.