Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Florida Times Union - Smallest crowd of Khan Era sees Jaguars lose to Rams

(10-19-2017, 08:37 AM)Jagwired Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 02:34 AM)JagFanFirst Wrote: I think Shad is trying to move the team to London. That's why he did what he did on foreign soil. He knew it wouldn't play well in a military town. He knew he'd lose a lot of fan support in Jacksonville. It will give him the justification he needs to pack up and leave in the next few years. I'm sorry to state this - I hope I'm crazy and way off the mark here. Maybe I am crazy. It's 230 in the morning as I write this. Maybe I've lost it.

Tonight, Kahn resumed his fight with Trump, saying that Trump's angry because the NFL wouldn't let him buy a team. Whether you like Trump or not, tell me how this feud helps the team? How does it help repair the damage already done? It doesn't.
Learn how to spell the mans name if you are going to type it. Wallbash
(10-19-2017, 05:10 AM)bangem904 Wrote: The kneeling is just the beginning.  NFLPA and its commie masters are just getting warmed up.

Wrong. LOL. Laughing Laughing
Trump bought the USFL's NJ Generals supposedly as a "challenge" but he always wanted to own a major league team. His goal was to get the Generals into the NFL at the expense of his fellow USFL owners or get the chance to buy a NFL team outright. He was the one that pushed hard to move the league from the spring to the fall in direct competition with the NFL just when the USFL was starting to do well with attendance and tv contracts. He went into talks with Roselle to try to convince him a Trump NFL franchise would be good for the NFL. Roselle rebuffed the advances so Trump did what Trump usually does when he doesn't get his way. He pushed for a suit against the NFL. Even though the USFL won the suit they were awarded just three dollars. Trump has had a hard on for the NFL ever since they wouldn't allow him into their club and he pretty much personally destroyed the USFL..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Florida Times Union - Smallest crowd of Khan Era sees Jaguars lose to Rams - by JPK - 10-19-2017, 01:27 PM