Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
FBI Clinton Probe finished

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/...tands.html

Original decision stands. I'm not surprised.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Original decision stands. I'm not surprised.
Is anyone? Hillary probably emailed (from a private server, of course) Lynch and Comey an article CNN had already written about their deaths in a mysterious pair of car accidents on Wednesday.

But that guy in the other thread said major indictments were coming by 5 o'clock yesterday?

“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Clinton Foundation investigation is still ongoing.

Quote:Clinton Foundation investigation is still ongoing.

Yup. The difference between this and July is there was speculation the foundation was under investigation then. Now we know they're investigating institutional corruption there. She's not getting out of this unscathed.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Yup. The difference between this and July is there was speculation the foundation was under investigation then. Now we know they're investigating institutional corruption there. She's not getting out of this unscathed.

On the other hand, Pete Williams of NBC News, who is pretty well connected at the FBI and Justice Department, said the other night that the investigation of the Clinton Foundation is basically moribund.   No activity on that for months.  He said the so-called investigation of the Clinton Foundation basically doesn't exist right now. 

And Trump is making like he did with Central Park Five and pretending he still knows better.

It was all smoke and mirrors, to take attention away from the wikileaks dump. Comey and Lynch are SO in the tank for Clinton it's not funny.

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2016, 01:15 PM by Indy2Jax.)

Quote:On the other hand, Pete Williams of NBC News, who is pretty well connected at the FBI and Justice Department, said the other night that the investigation of the Clinton Foundation is basically moribund. No activity on that for months. He said the so-called investigation of the Clinton Foundation basically doesn't exist right now.

Don't go telling him that. He won't have anything to look forward to.

ok NYPD? Your move. 

So many times I have heard "Hillary's about to get indicted..." and it never happens.  

At this point, I'll believe it when I see it.   Until then, anyone who claims she's about to get indicted has no credibility with me, and shouldn't have any credibility with anyone else with half a brain.  

If the glove don't fit - you must acquit.

[Image: the-stars-of-the-oj-simpson-trial-where-...ey-now.jpg]

[Image: comey_zpshebwiega.jpg]

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

Quote:[Image: comey_zpshebwiega.jpg]

Dumb Meme.

Quote:Dumb Meme.

Uninformed voter
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Uninformed voter

Just the way Hillary likes them.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

You have that backwards. Vote for Johnson, vote for Stein, vote for Hillary but a vote for Trump is nothing less than moronic.

Quote:Just the way Hillary likes them.

Take a look in the mirror Tammy.

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2016, 10:06 PM by Ringo.)

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://i.picresize.com/UX0u'>http://i.picresize.com/UX0u</a>
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://i.picresize.com/UX0u'>http://i.picresize.com/UX0u</a>
Wrong link I think.

There is a little squiggly thing after the direct link box, click on that, and copy the link for the BBCode under the direct link section.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???