Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Don't run Fournette into the ground

(10-15-2017, 11:11 PM)Etdavis2006 Wrote:
(10-15-2017, 10:52 PM)haveaseat Wrote: Well, look at who the QB is? Would you want him to throw? I'm just saying that this guy is a special talent. Compared to Michael Jordan/Bo Jackson potential. It's not worth shortening his career because this franchise holds on to QBs too long.

Unfortunately my friend we will have to wait another year but I can promise you this team will bring in at minimum 2 new qbs next year. A vet and a rookie unless they go after Cousins. This year was never about only this year. This was the first year of the Coughlin/Marrone regime. The qb position  will be resolved we just saw the potential of this team and now it is painfully obvious we are a qb away from being an above .500 team consistently. Just a little more patience. We are almost to the light at the end of this 10 year tunnel

IDK about 2 QBs but I would believe one...I doubt they go after Cousins unless he will restructure his contract...We can get a brand new still wet behind the ears rookie QB for less out of the draft and keep longer, but knowing the Jags they will pick up some mediocre guy in the late 3rd round

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't run Fournette into the ground - by wrong_box - 10-16-2017, 12:27 AM