Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jack Del Rio Sucks

4 straight L's. Will the real Del Rio please stand up, please stand up, please stand up?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

JDR is the same coach who led the Raiders to 12 wins and a playoff berth last year. He changed offensive coordinators because of Todd Downing's close relationship with Derek Carr, which gives him more playbook and play calling power. On paper, the AFC Best was supposed to stay that way, with only the Chargers having no chance at a playoff berth at the end of November. Your guess is as good as mine why the Raiders are looking terrible this season.

My guess is Lynch is toxic and Carr isn't that good.

Carr broke his back. Literally.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-16-2017, 07:40 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: My guess is Lynch is toxic and Carr isn't that good.

Derek Carr is just having a bad season like everyone else.

Carr is good
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

(This post was last modified: 10-20-2017, 11:41 AM by JaguarsWoman.)

Derek Carr is not getting much help from his receivers, who drop balls they have the ability to catch. It is not JDR's fault that Cooper, Crabtree, Cook, Roberts, and Morton drop balls.

(10-20-2017, 11:39 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Derek Carr is not getting much help from his receivers, who drop balls they have the ability to catch. It is not JDR's fault that Cooper, Crabtree, Cook, Roberts, and Morton drop balls.

All receivers drop balls.  Anyone who watches football knows this.
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

(10-20-2017, 11:44 AM)unf_nashvillian Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 11:39 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Derek Carr is not getting much help from his receivers, who drop balls they have the ability to catch. It is not JDR's fault that Cooper, Crabtree, Cook, Roberts, and Morton drop balls.

All receivers drop balls.  Anyone who watches football knows this.

It just looked to me like receivers were dropping more balls than they caught. Normally Cooper, Crabtree, and Cook are reliable pass catchers.

(This post was last modified: 10-20-2017, 12:38 PM by Kane.)

(10-20-2017, 11:52 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 11:44 AM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: All receivers drop balls.  Anyone who watches football knows this.

It just looked to me like receivers were dropping more balls than they caught. Normally Cooper, Crabtree, and Cook are reliable pass catchers.

Cooper is credited with 3 drops on the season, less than 4-5 other players who all have 4 (including Lee)

(10-16-2017, 07:40 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: My guess is Lynch is toxic and Carr isn't that good.

You may be right about Lynch.... (what a stupid thing to do getting thrown out like that, not that he's been real effective this season anyway)
Carr is pretty good.... I mean... they were down and he brought them back...

JDR isn't a bad coach. C'mon man... don't hate lol

(10-20-2017, 12:37 PM)Kane Wrote: Cooper is credited with 3 drops on the season, less than 4-5 other players who all have 4 (including Lee)

You may be right about Lynch.... (what a stupid thing to do getting thrown out like that, not that he's been real effective this season anyway)
Carr is pretty good.... I mean... they were down and he brought them back...

JDR isn't a bad coach. C'mon man... don't hate lol

I was talking about all of the receivers combined, not just Amari Cooper. All of them dropped at least one pass.

I understand Marshawn Lynch was mad at his friend Marcus Peters, and he had every right to be. But he knows running onto the field to push and grab another player is not OK.

He still sucks.

The Raiders done went and got themselves Delrioed. Laughing

It's the DC's fault.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...ohn-pagano
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

JDR's time as Raiders HC could easily be coming to an end according to the following report:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...returning/

IDK man...
I find it hard to put it all on Jack.

Carr isn't playing as well, was injured a bit.
The OL played no where near the level it was playing last year. Lynch wasn't much of an upgrade. Cooper and Crabtree and Cook combine for the most drops in the league, iirc.
The D didn't get any better either.

Shouldn't their GM take some heat?

I never liked JDR, but sure hope the Raiders beat the Chargers this week. I want no part of that team and their quarterback!

Too much impatience. He gave the Raiders a pulse last year, the first they’ve had in a long time. And they’re already itching to send him packing.

(12-26-2017, 05:05 PM)jaglou53 Wrote: I never liked JDR, but sure hope the Raiders beat the Chargers this week. I want no part of that team and their quarterback!

They won't beat the Chargers because Del Rio is a gutless worm. You can see the lack of care on his face, just like his entire tenure here.

(12-27-2017, 02:36 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(12-26-2017, 05:05 PM)jaglou53 Wrote: I never liked JDR, but sure hope the Raiders beat the Chargers this week. I want no part of that team and their quarterback!

They won't beat the Chargers because Del Rio is a gutless worm. You can see the lack of care on his face, just like his entire tenure here.

Del Rio was actually a pretty solid coach for a long time. He lost the team when the heat was turned up in 2009 and he suddenly became a gutless hardass, chasing veterans like Mike Peterson away while riddled with a GM who couldn't pull off a solid draft to save his life.

(12-26-2017, 04:13 PM)Kane Wrote: IDK man...
I find it hard to put it all on Jack.

Carr isn't playing as well, was injured a bit.
The OL played no where near the level it was playing last year. Lynch wasn't much of an upgrade. Cooper and Crabtree and Cook combine for the most drops in the league, iirc.
The D didn't get any better either.

Shouldn't their GM take some heat?

I agree JDR isn't an elite coach but hes decent. The Raiders new pieces didn't fit like they should and the o-line regressed. The D regressed also. I still think they will bounce back next year.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.