Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Westbrook is Coming Soon!!

If we can win next week and go into week 9 with a winning record when Westbrook comes back we still have a shot at the division.  Westbrook is the best rookie WR to come out of the draft, led the pre season in receiving, and will make a huge difference in our passing games.  I know Bortles is the QB but we have seen him be decent with an elite WR and I feel Dede is that.  I think he will be the difference in a division title or not.  I feel he will be just as valuable in our passing game as Fournette is to this offense.  Can't wait

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

You feel DeDe is an elite receiver?

I like Westbrook too but let's be real.

(10-16-2017, 08:59 AM)CAPTAIN Wrote: You feel DeDe is an elite receiver?

Somebody has teal shades on.

Westbrook might add something to the passing game if we keep him in motion or otherwise off the LOS to ensure a clean release.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(This post was last modified: 10-16-2017, 09:07 AM by Jagwired.)

(10-16-2017, 09:02 AM)BklynJag Wrote: Somebody has teal shades on.

I have truly never seen a more fitting and perfect avatar for any poster on any message board. Good job on that choice Please never change it and even if you do you will always be that avi in my mind.

Dede will definitely help as we have no receivers playing worth a damn right now.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(This post was last modified: 10-16-2017, 09:12 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

Yes, have you ever seen him play?

(10-16-2017, 09:02 AM)BklynJag Wrote:

Somebody has teal shades on.

Him winning the award for the best WR in college wasn't a fluke.  You have never seen him play

No point in having an elite WR if you have a bad QB.
Here we go again

I'm very intrigued by Westbrook but he alone can't fix the passing games issues. Westbrook can be wide open but Blake still has to hit him with a pass...... which he can't do. Best option here is to trade for Eli and Martavis. Then in week 9 you throw out:

Manning
Bryant
Lee
Hurns
Westbrook
Fournette

But in reality? Gonna stick with Bortles, make no moves and get 2 new QBs next year.

Elite WRs aren't buried on the depth chart in the preseason. But he will certainly help. Or at least he would if we were ever able to consistently throw passes downfield.
Only a chump boos the home team!

(10-16-2017, 09:23 AM)Frailbones Wrote: I'm very intrigued by Westbrook but he alone can't fix the passing games issues. Westbrook can be wide open but Blake still has to hit him with a pass...... which he can't do. Best option here is to trade for Eli and Martavis. Then in week 9 you throw out:

Manning
Bryant
Lee
Hurns
Westbrook
Fournette

But in reality? Gonna stick with Bortles, make no moves and get 2 new QBs next year.

Bingo. But the front office would never make this type of move. They like to stick with status quo and watch the division slip away. That's what hurts to be honest. At least try something. 

All i hear from Marrone is accountability. Where is the accountability with Myers? With Bortles? It's all horse crap.

DeDe gonna look so good catching those 4 yard screens LETS GO JAGS

(10-16-2017, 09:39 AM)Kotite Wrote: Elite WRs aren't buried on the depth chart in the preseason. But he will certainly help. Or at least he would if we were ever able to consistently throw passes downfield.

During the preseasion Dede Westbrook was learning how to play at the NFL level behind Allen Robinson. That is not a foreshadow of what he will become.

My FF IR stash
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

Dede isn't elite until he proves it but I'm 100% sure he's better than Hurns, Lee, and Cole

(10-16-2017, 09:44 AM)BklynJag Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 09:23 AM)Frailbones Wrote: I'm very intrigued by Westbrook but he alone can't fix the passing games issues. Westbrook can be wide open but Blake still has to hit him with a pass...... which he can't do. Best option here is to trade for Eli and Martavis. Then in week 9 you throw out:

Manning
Bryant
Lee
Hurns
Westbrook
Fournette

Bingo. But the front office would never make this type of move. They like to stick with status quo and watch the division slip away. That's what hurts to be honest. At least try something. 

All i hear from Marrone is accountability. Where is the accountability with Myers? With Bortles? It's all horse crap.
Lol, then come draft time you would be crying because we traded away our picks.  You are about predictable as it gets

People counting out Westbrook before he's even played a regular season game are just doing that because they're clueless. My favorite team is the Gators, with 2nd favorite team being the Cowboys so I've seen quite a bit of Westbrook and this dude has the talent to be taken in the first round but because of character choices he fell. He's to WR's like Fournette is to RB's basically. Only thing is it takes more time to adjust to being a WR in the NFL than it does being a RB so while he might help from day one, his true potential won't be shown this year.

Cole played well in the preseason as well. Now, that dude needs to be cut, he's been invisible.

(10-16-2017, 10:23 AM)BklynJag Wrote: Cole played well in the preseason as well. Now, that dude needs to be cut, he's been invisible.

He needs to be cut because our undrafted rookie WR hasn't looked good 6 games into his career?  You are predictable and clueless as it gets, pretty funny

(10-16-2017, 10:20 AM)Tyler1Reformed Wrote: People counting out Westbrook before he's even played a regular season game are just doing that because they're clueless. My favorite team is the Gators, with 2nd favorite team being the Cowboys so I've seen quite a bit of Westbrook and this dude has the talent to be taken in the first round but because of character choices he fell. He's to WRs like Fournette is to RBs basically. Only thing is it takes more time to adjust to being a WR in the NFL than it does being a RB so while he might help from day one, his true potential won't be shown this year.

I hated the pick because I only knew he is a WR with major character issues.

(10-16-2017, 09:08 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:

Yes, have you ever seen him play?

(10-16-2017, 09:02 AM)BklynJag Wrote: Somebody has teal shades on.

Him winning the award for the best WR in college wasn't a fluke.  You have never seen him play

He hasn't seen anyone play. He's just a parrot on every post.