Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Westbrook is Coming Soon!!

I have fairly high hopes for Westbrook down the stretch of this season.

He may have played against #2s and 3s in preseason - but the ease with which he got wide open against them was pretty telling.

If Keelan Cole has begun to figure it out a bit at this level, then certainly Westbrook - who possesses better hands, speed and agility - can follow suit.

It's not about numbers. It's about him just getting open downfield enough for Blake to get the ball to him a few times and keep defenses a bit more honest. It may not happen in week nine or ten, but I think it will happen soon enough to have an impact on the season.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-31-2017, 09:23 PM by Teal Time Radio.)

(10-31-2017, 06:38 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(10-31-2017, 07:52 AM)Teal Time Radio Wrote: West Brook and Megatron be awesome. With that being said. CJ won't be here.  And West Brook won't play lights out.  He is a Rookie.

Just like you said Fournette needs a head of steam. And like you said he doesn't have any moves and he can't catch. And like you said we need to draft TE OJ Howard instead???

Dude, he was the best WR in the country in college. He can play.
One is correct two was on Ramsey.  And three I was all for Watson not Howard.  

But to act like I am the only one who made bad calls is ludicrous.

(10-31-2017, 06:41 PM)Etdavis2006 Wrote: Rookies are capable of playing at a high level. I would think that would be pretty evident this season.

I have no problem saying this dude will be killing it the minute he steps on the field.

Not receivers and no one can point any one off of 8 games or less that was an Elite for us as a rookie.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

(10-31-2017, 09:21 PM)Teal Time Radio Wrote:
(10-31-2017, 06:38 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Just like you said Fournette needs a head of steam. And like you said he doesn't have any moves and he can't catch. And like you said we need to draft TE OJ Howard instead???

(10-31-2017, 06:41 PM)Etdavis2006 Wrote: Rookies are capable of playing at a high level. I would think that would be pretty evident this season.

I have no problem saying this dude will be killing it the minute he steps on the field.

Not receivers and no one can point any one off of 8 games or less that was an Elite for us as a rookie.

Westbrook will be good. Who cares when

(10-31-2017, 11:06 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Westbrook will be good. Who cares when?

Jaguars fans care when, of course.

(10-31-2017, 09:21 PM)Teal Time Radio Wrote:
(10-31-2017, 06:38 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Just like you said Fournette needs a head of steam. And like you said he doesn't have any moves and he can't catch. And like you said we need to draft TE OJ Howard instead???

He doesn’t have to be an all pro. But I think he will be really good and we will see that as soon as he gets on the field.

(10-31-2017, 11:15 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-31-2017, 11:06 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Westbrook will be good. Who cares when?

Jaguars fans care when, of course.

I'm a Jaguars fan and I don't care when. If he's a rookie, veteran, as long as he plays good then I'm good with that.

(This post was last modified: 11-01-2017, 09:35 PM by imtheblkranger.)

I would imagine we'll know tomorrow or Friday if he's playing this weekend since they actually have to activate him to the 53.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 11-01-2017, 09:50 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

(11-01-2017, 09:34 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: I would imagine we'll know tomorrow or Friday if he's playing this weekend since they actually have to activate him to the 53.

He is on the active 53 and practicing. That does not necessarily mean he will be ready to play.

(11-01-2017, 09:48 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(11-01-2017, 09:34 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: I would imagine we'll know tomorrow or Friday if he's playing this weekend since they actually have to activate him to the 53.

He is on the active 53 and practicing. That does not necessarily mean he will be ready to play.

Not true.  He is practicing, but he still has not been removed from IR.  The team has 21 days to activate him.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(11-01-2017, 10:00 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(11-01-2017, 09:48 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: He is on the active 53 and practicing. That does not necessarily mean he will be ready to play.

Not true.  He is practicing, but he still has not been removed from IR.  The team has 21 days to activate him.

The IR rule is 6 weeks of doing nothing and 2 weeks of practice. PUP is the one that requires a 21-day window.

(This post was last modified: 11-01-2017, 10:04 PM by imtheblkranger.)

(11-01-2017, 10:00 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(11-01-2017, 09:48 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: He is on the active 53 and practicing. That does not necessarily mean he will be ready to play.

Yup. 

I just can't see them activating him Sunday morning which is why I'm thinking we'll know by Friday.

(11-01-2017, 10:01 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(11-01-2017, 10:00 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Not true.  He is practicing, but he still has not been removed from IR.  The team has 21 days to activate him.

The IR rule is 6 weeks of doing nothing and 2 weeks of practice. PUP is the one that requires a 21-day window.

You're wrong.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsspor...om-ir/amp/
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 11-01-2017, 10:38 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

(11-01-2017, 10:03 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(11-01-2017, 10:01 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: The IR rule is 6 weeks of doing nothing and 2 weeks of practice. PUP is the one that requires a 21-day window.

You're wrong.

Impossible. Every time a team ponders putting a player on IR or decides to do it with the intent to reactivate him NFL.com reminds readers of the boomerang rule: eligible to practice after 6 weeks and eligible to play in 8 weeks. That is a 14-day window.

(11-01-2017, 10:35 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:

You're wrong.

Impossible. Every time a team ponders putting a player on IR or decides to do it with the intent to reactivate him NFL.com reminds readers of the boomerang rule: eligible to practice after 6 weeks and eligible to play in 8 weeks. That is a 14-day window.

You might as well drop it because it isn't "impossible" and you are wrong.  Westbrook is allowed to practice for a week, then the team has a 2 week window in which they can either activate him or keep him on IR.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

You're wrong.

You have been wrong more times than any other poster on this board.

You being wrong is far from impossible. In fact, it's highly probable.

You're wrong.

[Image: images.jpg]
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2017, 11:47 AM by Pdiddy.)

Really hoping he gets reps and targets and we don't get too conservative. My fantasy teams need a spark

Hopefully we hear something today

(11-03-2017, 12:03 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Hopefully we hear something today

Hopefully soon. 

Just saw a tweet that Lee is back at practice today after being out 2 days with a knee.
Looking for something on Westbrook...

I was hoping they would rest lee this week and force us to throw Westbrook in there and see what we got. Help lee get to full strength and answer some questions on what Westbrook can do