Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Let's move on: Jags vs clots

I think this is just the remedy the Jags need after losing to the Rams.

Blast their Oline and bully their Dline. I think Yannick has a big day with 2 sacks or more and the Jags get a win.

Thoughts from everyone except Spacecoast......

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I think we are going to see more of the same. The dare BB5 game where they sell out to take away our offense. On offense they will run it.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(10-16-2017, 02:33 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: I think we are going to see more of the same.  The dare BB5 game where they sell out to take away our offense.  On offense they will run it.

Difference is the clots don't have the defense to stop the run and don't have the offense to really challenge our defense. Unless Bortles starts throwing pick sixes again or ST has another terrible day I don't see this game as a loss.

(10-16-2017, 02:33 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: I think we are going to see more of the same.  The dare BB5 game where they sell out to take away our offense.  On offense they will run it.
More of the same, yes, but Indy doesn't have the playmakers on defense to do what LA did.

Indy doesn't have the pass rushers like LA has and their Oline is not as good.

And they're "Luck-Less" lol
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(10-16-2017, 02:40 PM)The Drifter Wrote: And they're "Luck-Less" lol

Has that been confirmed yet?

This thread is very premature. Wait until the Colts finish playing their own game.

(This post was last modified: 10-16-2017, 02:52 PM by Kane.)

Anyone see the 0-5 Giants beat the Broncos?
Miami come back on ATL?
Clevel.....well nevermind... but you get the point:
No game is a gimme.

(10-16-2017, 02:51 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: This thread is very premature. Wait until the Colts finish playing their own game.

Don't be mad just cuz you didn't start it...

After a tough loss, in a game we could have won, many fans are ready to move forward now and not wait for "Look ahead wednesday" or whatever

It's Colts' week isn't it? No problem with starting a thread so soon..

I think we bounce back big time..
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

(10-16-2017, 03:02 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: It's Colts' week isn't it? No problem with starting a thread so soon..

It is still Week 6, Titans week for the Colts. Have you seen Amelia's official game night thread yet?

(10-16-2017, 03:06 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 03:02 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: It's Colts' week isn't it? No problem with starting a thread so soon..

It is still Week 6, Titans week for the Colts. Have you seen Amelia's official game night thread yet?

I have, but it's Monday.. THIS calendar week we play the Colts.

Why not talk about it?

This thread should if been started last night around 8 pm.

(10-16-2017, 03:19 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: This thread should if been started last night around 8 pm.

No, it SHOULD HAVE been started last night.

(This post was last modified: 10-16-2017, 03:24 PM by Etdavis2006.)

Clots finna get smoked

35-15

Fournette moves into the number 1 leading rusher in the league after putting up 140 2tds on the ground, the defense scores a td, has 6 sacks and 3 interceptions.

(10-16-2017, 02:51 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: This thread is very premature. Wait until the Colts finish playing their own game.
Then don’t write in this thread and wait for tomorrow.

Me? I’m ready to move on to the next one.

(10-16-2017, 02:52 PM)Kane Wrote: Anyone see the 0-5 Giants beat the Broncos?
Miami come back on ATL?
Clevel.....well nevermind... but you get the point:
No game is a gimme.

Don't be mad just cuz you didn't start it...

After a tough loss, in a game we could have won, many fans are ready to move forward now and not wait for "Look ahead wednesday" or whatever

Yeah this is a topsy turvy season for sure.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(10-16-2017, 03:14 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 03:06 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: It is still Week 6, Titans week for the Colts. Have you seen Amelia's official game night thread yet?

I have, but it's Monday.. THIS calendar week we play the Colts.

Why not talk about it?

Why not wait and see what the Colts do tonight? There will likely be Colts players getting hurt and other things going on that we don't know about yet because they have not played.

(10-16-2017, 03:57 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 03:14 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: I have, but it's Monday.. THIS calendar week we play the Colts.

Why not talk about it?

Why not wait and see what the Colts do tonight? There will likely be Colts players getting hurt and other things going on that we don't know about yet because they have not played.

Although I understand your sentiment. Regardless of how the Colts play tonight, we still play them this week..

We certainly can talk about it from a hype point of view. If any Colts players get hurt, it'll only make them weaker than they are. I see no need to wait until after the Colts' game tonight to be able to talk about our game with them on Sunday afternoon (evening for me).

(This post was last modified: 10-16-2017, 04:24 PM by Etdavis2006.)

The clots are just what this team needs. Easy prey to get back on track and build some good will going into the bye week before they get ready for the long haul.

Division game on top of that.

(10-16-2017, 04:24 PM)Etdavis2006 Wrote: The clots are just what this team needs. Easy prey to get back on track and build some good will going into the bye week before they get ready for the long haul.

Division game on top of that.

The Colts are no easier prey than anyone else right now. There is no such thing as an easy game.