Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Let's move on: Jags vs clots

Jags win BIG 42-10. Book it dot Yes.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-19-2017, 03:57 AM)SunriseCottage Wrote: What a critical game for the Jaguars. The Luck-less, talent-challenged, injury-ridden, 2nd half choking Colts vs. the Dr. Jeckyll/Mr. Hyde Jaguars. Will the Colts respond to the backlash they have been receiving with an “in-your-face“ effort? Will the Jags continue with their every other week win streak?

A loss by the Jags would be quite devastating. Few teams are experiencing more problems than the Colts. Their OL is terrible. Their QB takes longer to release passes than any other NFL starter (almost 3 seconds on average). They have 2 wins, against the 49ers and the Browns...by 3 points each. Their secondary is among the worst in the league. Their coach is on the hot seat. Their fans are booing them constantly.

The Jags are favored.......on the road.......very rare indeed.

Yes, a loss this Sunday could have season long implications.

Let's not forget the 49ers game went into overtime. So did the Cardinals game, which they lost. You are wrong about Indy having more problems than any other NFL team though. A win at Tennessee would have put the Colts in a tie with us and the Texans.

We should be favored. Josh McCown gave us problems by getting rid of the ball in less than three seconds.and, as an old vet, had no communication issues at the LOS.

(10-19-2017, 11:13 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 03:57 AM)SunriseCottage Wrote: What a critical game for the Jaguars. The Luck-less, talent-challenged, injury-ridden, 2nd half choking Colts vs. the Dr. Jeckyll/Mr. Hyde Jaguars. Will the Colts respond to the backlash they have been receiving with an “in-your-face“ effort? Will the Jags continue with their every other week win streak?

A loss by the Jags would be quite devastating. Few teams are experiencing more problems than the Colts. Their OL is terrible. Their QB takes longer to release passes than any other NFL starter (almost 3 seconds on average). They have 2 wins, against the 49ers and the Browns...by 3 points each. Their secondary is among the worst in the league. Their coach is on the hot seat. Their fans are booing them constantly.

Let's not forget the 49ers game went into overtime. So did the Cardinals game, which they lost. You are wrong about Indy having more problems than any other NFL team though. A win at Tennessee would have put the Colts in a tie with us and the Texans.

We should be favored. Josh McCown gave us problems by getting rid of the ball in less than three seconds.and, as an old vet, had no communication issues at the LOS.
I would rather be the 49ers than the Colts.

(10-19-2017, 11:14 AM)Frailbones Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 11:13 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Let's not forget the 49ers game went into overtime. So did the Cardinals game, which they lost. You are wrong about Indy having more problems than any other NFL team though. A win at Tennessee would have put the Colts in a tie with us and the Texans.

I would rather be the 49ers than the Colts.

Why would you want to be a winless team without a good QB?

(10-19-2017, 11:18 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 11:14 AM)Frailbones Wrote: I would rather be the 49ers than the Colts.

Why would you want to be a winless team without a good QB?
Because the Colts roster sucks. I like the young pieces that the 49ers have in place more than the Colts. Colts have a -76 point differential while the 49ers have a point differential of 33. Which is only about 6 points per game.

(10-19-2017, 11:24 AM)Frailbones Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 11:18 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Why would you want to be a winless team without a good QB?
Because the Colts roster sucks. I like the young pieces that the 49ers have in place more than the Colts. Colts have a -76 point differential while the 49ers have a point differential of 33. Which is only about 6 points per game.

The Colts have a good QB. They just haven't put him on the field yet.

(10-19-2017, 11:46 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 11:24 AM)Frailbones Wrote: Because the Colts roster sucks. I like the young pieces that the 49ers have in place more than the Colts. Colts have a -76 point differential while the 49ers have a point differential of 33. Which is only about 6 points per game.

The Colts have a good QB. They just haven't put him on the field yet.
Yea and he may never see the field again this year. His shoulder is not doing so well.

-76 point differential is worst in the league..... Worse than the Browns. Again, Colts roster is the worst in the league and the Jags should absolutely dominate them this week. Will they? Who knows but the Jags defense should overwhelm the Colts.

(10-19-2017, 11:51 AM)Frailbones Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 11:46 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: The Colts have a good QB. They just haven't put him on the field yet.

Yeah and he may never see the field again this year. His shoulder is not doing so well.

-76 point differential is worst in the league..... Worse than the Browns. Again, Colts roster is the worst in the league and the Jags should absolutely dominate them this week. Will they? Who knows but the Jags defense should overwhelm the Colts.

Everything I have read indicates Andrew Luck will definitely play sometime this year, including the most recent report.

(10-19-2017, 11:13 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:

You are wrong. I did not say Indy has more problems than any other NFL team. I said “ few teams are experiencing more problems than the Colts “. If you’re going to quote me, do it accurately please.
“ I was a male, trapped in a female body........and then I was born. “

(10-19-2017, 01:01 PM)SunriseCottage Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 11:13 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Let's not forget the 49ers game went into overtime. So did the Cardinals game, which they lost. You are wrong about Indy having more problems than any other NFL team though. A win at Tennessee would have put the Colts in a tie with us and the Texans.

You are wrong. I did not say Indy has more problems than any other NFL team. I said, “Few teams are experiencing more problems than the Colts.“ If you’re going to quote me, do it accurately please.

OK so Indy has a lot more problems than most NFL teams.

(10-19-2017, 01:01 PM)SunriseCottage Wrote:

You are wrong. I did not say Indy has more problems than any other NFL team. I said “ few teams are experiencing more problems than the Colts “. If you’re going to quote me, do it accurately please.

Hello Im a colts fan and we have tons of problems. Our run defense is middle of the pack but our pass defense is horrendous. Alot of new people starting in secondary which is why we lead the nfl in big plays allowed through the air. Also basham is looking like a bust so we only have simon and sheard as pass rushers with simon out performing sheard. Our mlbs suck. They can't stop the pass and routinely miss tackles in space. The biggest problem is the coaching. Pagano and company dont know how to make second half adjustments. We could be leading 28 to 7 at halftime and still find away to lose. We have been out scored 88 to 22. In the second half of games

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2017, 02:50 PM by J-Mizzal.)

(10-18-2017, 01:38 PM)Rico Wrote: I have a bad feeling about this one.

Then again...I had a good feeling about the Rams game

So there's that....

The only game I have a bad feeling about as far as teams we should beat, is Cincy they have good enough players on both sides of the ball to beat us even tho they are 2-4 right now, the other games I think we sweep Clev, Colts twice, 49ers and SD.
<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

(10-19-2017, 02:38 PM)Jag Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 01:01 PM)SunriseCottage Wrote: You are wrong. I did not say Indy has more problems than any other NFL team. I said “ few teams are experiencing more problems than the Colts “. If you’re going to quote me, do it accurately please.

Hello Im a colts fan and we have tons of problems. Our run defense is middle of the pack but our pass defense is horrendous.

Don't worry... our passing offense is negligible.

If we beat you it's because of our D and Leonard Fournette.

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2017, 02:58 PM by J-Mizzal.)

(10-18-2017, 03:23 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 02:53 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Jags blowout the Colts because they are on the road and alternate between a winning and losing.  Jags 42, Colts 10

Brissett is better than Bottles. It might be the other way around 42-10 Colts

Your acting like Brissett is Deshaun Watson, Brissett has 3 td pass and 3 ints to Bortles 8 tds passes and 5 ints, he has 3 rushing and still less total TDs then Bortles, Blake also rush for more yards then him and has a higher rushing avg. They both played 6 games.

Brissett isnt good if you wanna think he's better then Bortles then its not by much and not a 32 point difference .
<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

(10-19-2017, 02:38 PM)Jag Wrote: Hello I'm a Colts fan and we have tons of problems. Our run defense is middle of the pack but our pass defense is horrendous. A lot of new people starting in secondary which is why we lead the NFL in big plays allowed through the air. Also Basham is looking like a bust so we only have Simon and Sheard as pass rushers with Simon outperforming Sheard. Our MLBs suck. They can't stop the pass and routinely miss tackles in space. The biggest problem is the coaching. Pagano and company don't know how to make second half adjustments. We could be leading 28 to 7 at halftime and still find away to lose. We have been out scored 88 to 22 in the second half of games.

Do the Colts take their hooves off the gas pedal or just not realize they need to make adjustments? I agree Chuck Pagano is terrible. Most people were shocked when he got a stupid contract extension.

Jacksonville's run defense sucks, but you are not going to watch a better pass defense all year. We play better with a lead. I don't know why.

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2017, 08:50 PM by Jag.)

(10-19-2017, 03:04 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 02:38 PM)Jag Wrote: Hello I'm a Colts fan and we have tons of problems. Our run defense is middle of the pack but our pass defense is horrendous. A lot of new people starting in secondary which is why we lead the NFL in big plays allowed through the air. Also Basham is looking like a bust so we only have Simon and Sheard as pass rushers with Simon outperforming Sheard. Our MLBs suck. They can't stop the pass and routinely miss tackles in space. The biggest problem is the coaching. Pagano and company don't know how to make second half adjustments. We could be leading 28 to 7 at halftime and still find away to lose. We have been out scored 88 to 22 in the second half of games.

Do the Colts take their hooves off the gas pedal or just not realize they need to make adjustments? I agree Chuck Pagano is terrible. Most people were shocked when he got a stupid contract extension.

Jacksonville's run defense sucks, but you are not going to watch a better pass defense all year. We play better with a lead. I don't know why.
Chuck fails to prepare for the second half each week. I dont know how he got extended but I know nearly all the fans want him gone.

(10-19-2017, 02:58 PM)J-Mizzal Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 03:23 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Brissett is better than Bottles. It might be the other way around 42-10 Colts

Your acting like Brissett is Deshaun Watson, Brissett has 3 td pass and 3 ints to Bortles 8 tds passes and 5 ints, he has 3 rushing and still less total TDs then Bortles, Blake also rush for more yards then him and has a higher rushing avg. They both played 6 games.

Brissett isnt good if you wanna think he's better then Bortles then its not by much and not a 32 point difference .
Brissett is average at best. Cant throw a fade to save his life and sucks in the redzone as far as throwing is concerned

(10-19-2017, 02:46 PM)Kane Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 02:38 PM)Jag Wrote: Hello Im a colts fan and we have tons of problems. Our run defense is middle of the pack but our pass defense is horrendous.

Don't worry... our passing offense is negligible.

I agree all you have to do is stop hilton and you win by at least 2 tds. Honestly all you have to do is throw a bubble screen to fournette and he will prob take it to the house. Infact our defense has been so bad you could do it on 3rd and 20 and it would prob still work lol

(10-19-2017, 08:45 PM)Jag Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 02:46 PM)Kane Wrote: Don't worry... our passing offense is negligible.

I agree all you have to do is stop Hilton and you win by at least 2 TDs. Honestly all you have to do is throw a bubble screen to Fournette and he will prob take it to the house. In fact our defense has been so bad you could do it on 3rd and 20 and it would probaby still work LOL.

Keep in mind Leonard Fournette is sitting out practices with a sprained right ankle. We hope and expect to see Chris Ivory.

(10-19-2017, 10:10 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 08:45 PM)Jag Wrote:

I agree all you have to do is stop Hilton and you win by at least 2 TDs. Honestly all you have to do is throw a bubble screen to Fournette and he will prob take it to the house. In fact our defense has been so bad you could do it on 3rd and 20 and it would probaby still work LOL.

Keep in mind Leonard Fournette is sitting out practices with a sprained right ankle. We hope and expect to see Chris Ivory.
I have a memory of ivory running all over colts when he was with jets. Ivory isnt hurt to is he? What happened to yeldon?

(10-20-2017, 12:04 AM)Jag Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 10:10 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Keep in mind Leonard Fournette is sitting out practices with a sprained right ankle. We hope and expect to see Chris Ivory.

I have a memory of ivory running all over colts when he was with jets. Ivory isnt hurt to is he? What happened to yeldon?

Chris Ivory is healthy. T.J. Yeldon was out with a hamstring injury in Week 1 and demoted to fourth string after that.

(10-19-2017, 12:25 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 11:51 AM)Frailbones Wrote: Yeah and he may never see the field again this year. His shoulder is not doing so well.

Everything I have read indicates Andrew Luck will definitely play sometime this year, including the most recent report.

If he tried to practice and couldn't even get through that and had to be shut down, it doesn't look good. If he can't throw in a light practice, it's not likely he will be ready to take a beating behind hat oline and throw 40 times a game when they are behind. Actions are louder than words, a report saying he is hopeful to "play again" this season, which could be week 16 or towards the end of the season doesn't hold much weight when they shut him down from practing because his shoulder didn't respond well  I'd be more surprised if he made it on the field in the next month than ending up on IR to give him a chance next year