Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Nfl Anthem Protest: Endorsement of Drug Culture

Today the NFL announced its endorsement of criminal justice reform  as part of the ongoing debate about protests to the national anthem.  For over a year now, some of the NFL players have been openly disrespecting our nation, its founding, and frankly all the people that currently residing here claiming the foundation that our society is "unjust, oppressive, and based on inherently invidious."  The magic bullet to cleaning up this dirty rotten country will be to allow more criminals back onto the street faster because we know the whole law and order thing is just old whitey trying to keep a brother down.  I am sure that the residents on the south side of Chicago will be celebrating on the streets in their bullet proof vests...  

I picked a heck of a day to quit drinking...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-17-2017, 09:27 AM by JackCity.)

God forbid anyone should use recreational drugs for personal use.

What evil, evil people. The best solution should be to lock them in a room for a few years. See if that stops them from eating shrooms, smoking weed or from taking a little tab and sitting in a room watching the extended edition of Apocalypse Now.

We can't have these scum out in public. Think of the children !

I shudder to think of the dastardly schemes an 18 year old stoner will come up with. Will he eat 5 packs of pop tarts or 10?

(10-16-2017, 11:31 PM)jj82284 Wrote: Today the NFL announced its endorsement of criminal justice reform  as part of the ongoing debate about protests to the national anthem.  For over a year now, some of the NFL players have been openly disrespecting our nation, its founding, and frankly all the people that currently residing here claiming the foundation that our society is "unjust, oppressive, and based on inherently invidious."  The magic bullet to cleaning up this dirty rotten country will be to allow more criminals back onto the street faster because we know the whole law and order thing is just old whitey trying to keep a brother down.  I am sure that the residents on the south side of Chicago will be celebrating on the streets in their bullet proof vests...  

I picked a heck of a day to quit drinking...

Talk about setting up a straw man ...

I love when someone is so inarticulate they have to make up arguments to put in the mouths of others ...

Do you even win when you argue with yourself ...

No one has been disrespecting me. I guess you've long been looking to be disrespected. Now I'm sure you feel pretty good.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

I like the move. Weed is way less dangerous than alcohol and to criminalize one and not the other is ridiculous! There is no way people should be in jail for selling weed. It should be legalized, if nothing else, to cut into the cartels drug profits. on top of that, it could be heavily taxed with the profits used to rebuild crumbling infrastructure. The majority of people under 30 light up anyway, so why are we wasting money criminalizing something that could be used for a cash crop when people are doing it anyway? Just make DUI laws harsher (which they should be anyway) and things will even out.

How many different threads do we need about the same topic? Do our right wing snowflakes all crave individual accolades for their original ideas?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!