Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Vote for Leonard Fournette - Rookie of the Week (again)

Thumbs Up 

I had to double-check that this is correct. This is what, the third time Leonard Fournette is a Rookie of the Week nominee? Absolutely amazing.

http://www.nfl.com/voting/rookies/2017/REG/6

NFL.com also has a Fournette highlight reel on the homepage here: http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highl...hts-Week-6

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Eh... I didn't feel like he deserved it. I voted for Lattimore.
'02

(10-17-2017, 01:29 AM)Jags02 Wrote: Eh... I didn't feel like he deserved it. I voted for Lattimore.

Why not?

make me
Here we go again

Ugh still cant believe how that game went.
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

(This post was last modified: 10-17-2017, 11:32 AM by Tyler1Reformed.)

(10-17-2017, 10:36 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 01:29 AM)Jags02 Wrote: Eh... I didn't feel like he deserved it. I voted for Lattimore.

Why not?

Because it's going to turn into the classic case of did he do better than his previous week because we've already seen it so we gotta give it to someone else kind of thing.

Example: Tebow getting royally screwed out of his second heisman he easily deserved.

(10-17-2017, 11:31 AM)Tyler1Reformed Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 10:36 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Why not?

Because it's going to turn into the classic case of did he do better than his previous week because we've already seen it so we gotta give it to someone else kind of thing.

Example: Tebow getting royally screwed out of his second Heisman he easily deserved.
So you think people are not going to vote for Leonard Fournette just because he got the award before?

He should have won last week, but Packer fans always vote for their guys in droves, and their dude won, based on this thread our fans wont even vote for our guy even tho he rushed for 130 yards and a td

Fournette did however win Ground player of the week last week
<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

(10-17-2017, 01:09 PM)J-Mizzal Wrote: He should have won last week, but Packer fans always vote for their guys in droves, and their dude won, based on this thread our fans wont even vote for our guy even tho he rushed for 130 yards and a TD.

I doubt only Packers fans voted for Aaron Jones. He played in Dallas in the Game of the Week and therefore got tons of national exposure.

Rookie of the Week nominee twice, Ground Player of the Week winner, Clutlch Player of the Week once . . . I would say a lot of people know our guy is special.

I voted Deshaun Watson.
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

I voted Myles Garrett.

(This post was last modified: 10-17-2017, 02:58 PM by J-Mizzal.)

(10-17-2017, 01:15 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 01:09 PM)J-Mizzal Wrote: He should have won last week, but Packer fans always vote for their guys in droves, and their dude won, based on this thread our fans wont even vote for our guy even tho he rushed for 130 yards and a TD.

I doubt only Packers fans voted for Aaron Jones. He played in Dallas in the Game of the Week and therefore got tons of national exposure.

Rookie of the Week nominee twice, Ground Player of the Week winner, Clutlch Player of the Week once . . . I would say a lot of people know our guy is special.

I didnt say only Packer fans voted for Jones, but anytime a Packer player is nominated for any of these weekly awards they win every time since their fans go out and vote in droves

And now the two above posts proves my point, Jags fans wont even vote for Fournette, dude voted for Garrett his team got blown out

(10-17-2017, 02:55 PM)J-Mizzal Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 01:15 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: I doubt only Packers fans voted for Aaron Jones. He played in Dallas in the Game of the Week and therefore got tons of national exposure.

I didnt say only Packer fans voted for Jones, but anytime a Packer player is nominated they win every time since their fans go out and vote in droves

And now the two above posts proves my point, Jags fans wont even vote for Fournette

Pretty sad our own fans won't even vote for our guy

(10-17-2017, 02:55 PM)J-Mizzal Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 01:15 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: I doubt only Packers fans voted for Aaron Jones. He played in Dallas in the Game of the Week and therefore got tons of national exposure.

I didn't say only Packer fans voted for Jones, but anytime a Packer player is nominated they win every time since their fans go out and vote in droves

And now the two above posts proves my point, Jags fans wont even vote for Fournette.

I am sure Jaguars fans voted for their guy last week when he won the Ground Player award. Those two posts could easily represent a minority.

And Packers players don't always win.

(10-17-2017, 02:58 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 02:55 PM)J-Mizzal Wrote: I didn't say only Packer fans voted for Jones, but anytime a Packer player is nominated they win every time since their fans go out and vote in droves

And now the two above posts proves my point, Jags fans wont even vote for Fournette.

I am sure Jaguars fans voted for their guy last week when he won the Ground Player award. Those two posts could easily represent a minority.

And Packers players don't always win.

Yes packers players do always win when they are nominated, I check every week

Come on now nobody knows who Aaron Jones is I dont care if they played on tv, it was packers fans making it happen

I'm only joking, I voted Leonard Fournette.. several times, of course.
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

(10-17-2017, 03:08 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: I'm only joking, I voted Leonard Fournette.. several times, of course.

I concur. I didn't vote for Myles Garrett either.

Whew, was beginning to wonder for a sec lol

(10-17-2017, 03:08 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: I'm only joking, I voted Leonard Fournette.. several times, of course.

I can't count how many times I voted.

(This post was last modified: 10-17-2017, 06:05 PM by Jagwired.)

I have an emulator(macro recorder) program voting as fast as the page will refresh. So far it has voted in excess of 26,000 times. Big Grin

Whats that they say? If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying to win. Banana Banana
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.