Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags to wear Teal Jerseys against Bengals. New unis in 2018.

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2017, 01:18 PM by Teal Time Radio.)

(10-19-2017, 01:11 PM)TearExtractor Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 01:06 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: The teal was a lot more blue on the original uniforms and became more green in 2008.

You are wrong about everything you ever attempt to speak about. Stop trying to reply to every post in every thread. Dont even reply to me here, just stop.
Don't even bother.  Ya get a warning for calling um out. (Trolls)  I did.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-19-2017, 01:14 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 01:11 PM)TearExtractor Wrote: You are wrong about everything you ever attempt to speak about. Stop trying to reply to every post in every thread. Dont even reply to me here, just stop.

I am allowed to reply to anyone I want. And no I don't reply to every single post.

This forum would be better without you here. Let that FACT sink in for a second and perhaps reconsidered before you hit the reply button.

I know you won't though... Quote me and prove me right.

I've been counting lately and I swear....every post thread on here has around 25% jdub posts.
It's amazing.....she can't [BLEEP].
How does she find the time???
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(10-19-2017, 02:52 PM)Mowerguy Wrote: I've been counting lately and I swear....every post thread on here has around 25% jdub posts.
It's amazing.....she can't [BLEEP].
How does she find the time???

That's easy. I am unemployed and don't have errands to run.

My god
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Yeah and show him that a real team plays without any ice cream.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2017, 06:59 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(10-18-2017, 03:40 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Are you completely colorblind?

I see no color

(10-19-2017, 06:59 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: I see no color.

OK. thanks for letting me know.

(10-19-2017, 07:23 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 06:59 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: I see no color.

OK. thanks for letting me know.

Do you have legit pictures of yourself? Sometimes I really wonder if you are a bot and not real?

(10-20-2017, 05:34 PM)Brett Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 07:23 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: OK. thanks for letting me know.

Do you have legit pictures of yourself? Sometimes I really wonder if you are a bot and not real?

Do you say that just to drive me crazy? Serious question.

(10-20-2017, 05:36 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 05:34 PM)Brett Wrote: Do you have legit pictures of yourself? Sometimes I really wonder if you are a bot and not real?

Do you say that just to drive me crazy? Serious question.

No I promise I'm not....I honestly wonder sometimes.

(10-20-2017, 05:37 PM)Brett Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 05:36 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Do you say that just to drive me crazy? Serious question.

No I promise I'm not....I honestly wonder sometimes.

I am a real person.

(10-19-2017, 11:51 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 10:57 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: The rule is every five years, and most teams don't make drastic uniform changes very often.

Hence the "4 years or whatever"

And I never said drastic changes are common. I said changes in general are common.

I don't mind minor changes.  Whole uniform changes though shouldn't be an every few years thing. 

They need to pick something and stick with it.  I understand it might need some tweaks over the years.

The helmet has to go though.  No question about that part of the uniform.

I don't know why we think our team colors are black and teal.. Honestly our team colors are a wierd blue'ish color with a khaki mustard color.

Our uni's used to be nice with the all Teal top and white or black pants.

(This post was last modified: 10-20-2017, 11:38 PM by JNev.)

I don’t mind a completely new set every 5 years. Makes things fun. In European soccer leagues they have new uniforms every season

(10-20-2017, 10:50 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I don't know why we think our team colors are black and teal. Honestly our team colors are a weird blueish color with a khaki mustard color.

Our uniforms used to be nice with the all teal top and white or black pants.

Because they are black and teal, of course. Teal is a blue-green color. The "mustard" color is probably the best Nike could do to replicate a jaguar's fur background.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

I can clearly see in that video exactly what I said before: we are more green now than we were with the 1996-2007 uniforms.

(This post was last modified: 10-21-2017, 02:46 PM by TearExtractor.)

(10-21-2017, 11:56 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: I can clearly see in that video exactly what I said before: we are more green now than we were with the 1996-2007 uniforms.

Look at how green these these jerseys turned guys! They ended up almost solid green, no blue at all!

[Image: paZV4sF.jpg]

[Image: wkaRxRV.jpg]

[Image: pKdrgSv.jpg]

[Image: 7BhNQoX.png]

[Image: rv1v2JB.jpg]

(10-21-2017, 11:56 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: I can clearly see in that video exactly what I said before: we are more green now than we were with the 1996-2007 uniforms.

Of course they have green in them. Teal a is blue-green color.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???