Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Russian collusion - a smoking gun

While the press is all over themselves reporting on the latest inane utterance from Trump, a real story get buried.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017...older-not/

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yeah, lefties collude with Russians, just like they have for over 60 years now.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Response from the Left:

[video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpGtBnVZLSk/[/video]

Doesn't look good for either the Clintons or Obama. This is more proof the Russians have tentacles everywhere, using this as a reason to discredit Mueller's investigation, which the linked article borders on doing, is as predictable as it is wrong. If anything, it justifies continued investigation.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2017, 11:09 AM by The Real Marty.)

(10-18-2017, 09:57 PM)MalabarJag Wrote: While the press is all over themselves reporting on the latest inane utterance from Trump, a real story get buried.

This is an old story, originally reported in the New York Times and the Washington Post, that I myself posted on this message board several years ago. 

https://www.duvalpride.com/showthread.ph...h+Russians

Seriously, if you're trying to prove that Bill and Hillary Clinton were corrupt people, I think that's already been proven about a hundred times over.

When I want to know how well, or poorly, Donald is doing at any particular time I just check out the talking heads at Fox - especially Carlson or Hannity.

If they are talking a lot about Obama or Clinton then you know Donald is not having a good week, or month.

Not surprisingly, old Tucker and Sean have really jacked up the Barack and Hillary talk. It makes you wonder who won the election.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(10-19-2017, 11:05 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 09:57 PM)MalabarJag Wrote: While the press is all over themselves reporting on the latest inane utterance from Trump, a real story get buried.

This is an old story, originally reported in the New York Times and the Washington Post, that I myself posted on this message board several years ago. 

https://www.duvalpride.com/showthread.ph...h+Russians

Seriously, if you're trying to prove that Bill and Hillary Clinton were corrupt people, I think that's already been proven about a hundred times over.

I agree we all knew about the Clintons selling US foreign policy for personal gain. The new part of this story is the FBI (including Mueller at the time) covering up their evidence.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Crazy this topic isn't more popular. I cannot wait to see what unfolds on this in the next year. Some heavy hitters are going down.

(10-24-2017, 08:55 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Crazy this topic isn't more popular. I cannot wait to see what unfolds on this in the next year. Some heavy hitters are going down.

Your crazy if you think anyone is going down. There are rules for us and rules for the rulers.
[Image: giphy.gif]

The more you rock the boat, the better chance you fall out.. keep rockin baby..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(10-24-2017, 09:20 AM)tkappa511 Wrote:
(10-24-2017, 08:55 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Crazy this topic isn't more popular. I cannot wait to see what unfolds on this in the next year. Some heavy hitters are going down.

Your crazy if you think anyone is going down.  There are rules for us and rules for the rulers.

^This.

Yes, surprise surprise, the Dems are probably just as bad as the Republicans in many ways.

That said, I still struggle with a president that lies all the time and has totally downgraded the position to essentially be a leading cast member of a reality show.

Right now, I'd take [insert name here] over Trump or Clinton. OK, maybe not either of the wacko independents that were on the ticket either.

Soooo... the MAIN person that got this whole thing started is the LEAST guilty of them all? Nice.

Clinton campaign, DNC helped pay for work on dossier about Russia and Trump
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

The fact Steele was hired by the DNC and Clinton campaign doesn't automatically discredit his findings. This was opposition research, much more ethical than meeting with representatives of a hostile government.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(10-25-2017, 04:03 PM)rollerjag Wrote: The fact Steele was hired by the DNC and Clinton campaign doesn't automatically discredit his findings. This was opposition research, much more ethical than meeting with representatives of a hostile government.

Is Russia officially declared a "hostile government" by the US? If so, then more than half the world's governments probably fit that category.

Steele was hired by Fusion GPS, which was hired by Mark Elias who was a lawyer hired by the Clintons. Do you really not see the attempt to put enough layers between Steele and Hillary means that Hillary knew that Steele was someone to whom it would be bad to be linked to?

What discredits his findings are:

1) At least one of his findings has been verified to be a lie.
2) None of his findings have been verified to be true.

The word "findings" deserves scare quotes in this case.

Once again, the real problem is that the Obama FBI and Justice Department used the 'research' to get a FISA approved search warrant, knowing the shady origin of the research. That's a far worse abuse of power than anything Nixon ever did.

(10-25-2017, 04:03 PM)rollerjag Wrote: The fact Steele was hired by the DNC and Clinton campaign doesn't automatically discredit his findings. This was opposition research, much more ethical than meeting with representatives of a hostile government.

Yeah, whatever. Keep spinning man, your party is dirty and you know it. Steele was a party tool, the FBI was politicized by the left and now all the world is going to see just how corrupt the democrats really are.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-25-2017, 11:45 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

Yeah, whatever. Keep spinning man, your party is dirty and you know it. Steele was a party tool, the FBI was politicized by the left and now all the world is going to see just how corrupt the democrats really are.

And you will completely ignore the fact that the Trump campaign was attempting to buy Clinton's e-mails from Wikileaks - a wholly owned subsidiary  of Putin Inc.

Russians? What Russians? I don't know no Russians.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2017, 10:25 AM by WingerDinger.)

(10-26-2017, 09:25 AM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(10-25-2017, 11:45 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Yeah, whatever. Keep spinning man, your party is dirty and you know it. Steele was a party tool, the FBI was politicized by the left and now all the world is going to see just how corrupt the democrats really are.

And you will completely ignore the fact that the Trump campaign was attempting to buy Clinton's e-mails from Wikileaks - a wholly owned subsidiary  of Putin Inc.

Damn, Rachel... You're bitter..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(10-26-2017, 09:25 AM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(10-25-2017, 11:45 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Yeah, whatever. Keep spinning man, your party is dirty and you know it. Steele was a party tool, the FBI was politicized by the left and now all the world is going to see just how corrupt the democrats really are.

Lol, you guys looooooved Assange when he was outing Republicans. Not so much now, hmmm?