Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Russian collusion - a smoking gun

(12-01-2017, 11:06 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Trump will be forced to resign! And, and, and, he'll be tried for treason and, and, and he'll be imprisoned for a BILLION years while his family is disgraced and, and, and Mike Pence will relinquish the presidency to Hillary Clinton and, and, and Bernie Sanders will be become the Vice President, and Secretary of State, and, and, and any other office that requires his great wisdom.

One of those things is true.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2017, 11:34 PM by homebiscuit.)

(12-01-2017, 11:20 PM)hb1148 Wrote: It's interesting that the Trump disciples almost never talk about Him lately. Instead they talk about Hillary Clinton or John Conyers or even, bless their hearts, Bill Clinton. And can you blame them? Criminal conspiracy is a tough pill to swallow.

Criminal conspiracy?

(12-01-2017, 11:28 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(12-01-2017, 11:06 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Trump will be forced to resign! And, and, and, he'll be tried for treason and, and, and he'll be imprisoned for a BILLION years while his family is disgraced and, and, and Mike Pence will relinquish the presidency to Hillary Clinton and, and, and Bernie Sanders will be become the Vice President, and Secretary of State, and, and, and any other office that requires his great wisdom.

One of those things is true.

Yeah, I never thought Hillary would be president.

(12-01-2017, 11:33 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(12-01-2017, 11:20 PM)hb1148 Wrote: It's interesting that the Trump disciples almost never talk about Him lately. Instead they talk about Hillary Clinton or John Conyers or even, bless their hearts, Bill Clinton. And can you blame them? Criminal conspiracy is a tough pill to swallow.

Criminal conspiracy?

Criminal conspiracy: conspiracy is an agreement between two or more persons to commit a crime at some time in the future. 
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2017, 11:44 PM by MalabarJag.)

(12-01-2017, 11:33 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Criminal conspiracy?

Criminal conspiracy: conspiracy is an agreement between two or more persons to commit a crime at some time in the future. 

Exactly what crime was being conspired to commit?

The only "crime" Flynn committed was lying to the FBI about something he did that was legal.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(12-01-2017, 11:43 PM)MalabarJag Wrote:

The only "crime" Flynn committed was lying to the FBI about something he did that was legal.

Lying about conspiring with the Russian government to illegally influence the election.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(12-01-2017, 11:43 PM)MalabarJag Wrote:

Like Bill Clinton?
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 12-02-2017, 12:03 AM by homebiscuit.)

(12-01-2017, 11:50 PM)hb1148 Wrote:
(12-01-2017, 11:43 PM)MalabarJag Wrote: Exactly what crime was being conspired to commit?

Lying about conspiring with the Russian government to illegally influence the election.

And, and, and he's a poopy head too!

(12-01-2017, 11:51 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(12-01-2017, 11:43 PM)MalabarJag Wrote: Exactly what crime was being conspired to commit?

Like Bill Clinton?

With Loretta Lynch?

See, you're confusing Hillary for Trump again, just like when you thought she would be President.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 12-02-2017, 08:23 AM by MalabarJag.)

(12-01-2017, 11:51 PM)rollerjag Wrote:

Like Bill Clinton?

Slight difference, since Clinton lied under oath. The FBI never questioned Clinton since he was above the law. There's a different set of laws for our royalty.

The lie was about something he did AFTER the election.

So try again.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Someone should make a meme of Jan Brady saying Russia, Russia, Russia!

ABC published a fake news story saying Trump ordered Flynn to contact the Russians during the campaign. Then they retracted the story and provided a different version saying it took place during the transition, not the campaign. Fake steak = nothingburger.

(12-02-2017, 08:20 AM)MalabarJag Wrote:
(12-01-2017, 11:51 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Like Bill Clinton?

Slight difference, since Clinton lied under oath. The FBI never questioned Clinton since he was above the law. There's a different set of laws for our royalty.

(12-01-2017, 11:50 PM)hb1148 Wrote: Lying about conspiring with the Russian government to illegally influence the election.

The lie was about something he did AFTER the election.

So try again.

They can't, once they fake story gets planted it's impossible to be rid of it. Trump will always have committed treason for meeting personally with Vlad Putin to conspire to infect Shrilly with Tuberculosis in the summer of 2016 so that Kush and Junior could hunt elephants in Africa a year later.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Keep worrying about a "lying to FBI" guilty plea while tax reform just passed senate. Sometimes I wonder if some of you even love your country.

(12-02-2017, 09:53 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Keep worrying about a "lying to FBI" guilty plea while tax reform just passed senate. Sometimes I wonder if some of you even love your country.

2 trillion more in debt, so.........yay.

Without spending cuts these tax cuts are just pouring gas on the fire.

Yeah, Chuck Schumer has all of the answers for tax reform. Just sit back and wait man, it's going to be incredible.

(12-02-2017, 10:11 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Yeah, Chuck Schumer has all of the answers for tax reform. Just sit back and wait man, it's going to be incredible.

Yep, 20 Trillion is a pretty incredible number.

(This post was last modified: 12-02-2017, 10:18 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

(12-02-2017, 10:04 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-02-2017, 09:53 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Keep worrying about a "lying to FBI" guilty plea while tax reform just passed senate. Sometimes I wonder if some of you even love your country.

2 trillion more in debt, so.........yay.

(12-02-2017, 10:14 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-02-2017, 10:11 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Yeah, Chuck Schumer has all of the answers for tax reform. Just sit back and wait man, it's going to be incredible.

Yep, 20 Trillion is a pretty incredible number.

Everyone heard the saying it takes money to make money? 

Again, why do people all of a sudden care about the deficit? If we want to save no st, let's get rid of that tax payer funded slush fund the senate has to pay off sexual assault victims.

By the way, that debt doubled under Obama. Nobody seemed to give a crap about that.

Trump and Melinas first dance was to "I did it my way", and it was epic. Now, lets let the man do it his way and see how it turns out.

(12-02-2017, 10:17 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(12-02-2017, 10:04 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: 2 trillion more in debt, so.........yay.

(12-02-2017, 10:14 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Yep, 20 Trillion is a pretty incredible number.

Everyone heard the saying it takes money to make money? 

Again, why do people all of a sudden care about the deficit? If we want to save no st, let's get rid of that tax payer funded slush fund the senate has to pay off sexual assault victims.

By the way, that debt doubled under Obama. Nobody seemed to give a crap about that.

I cared. I cared under Oblahblah, GDub, Touchy McRaperson, No New Taxes, Raygun, Mr. Peanut..and I still care now. Until the federal government is reduced, not "growth cut from 10% to just 8% per year", but reduced meaning "less next year than this year" then tax cuts aren't helping. The Feds took in more revenue than ever last year and we went further into debt, because SPENDING is the problem, not revenue. This deal is like maxing out your Visa card then cutting your work week back by half a day, it feels good but only makes the real problem worse. No one is willing to do the hard work, so we get these "deals" to keep the sheep quiet while the shearers take their coats.

(12-02-2017, 10:29 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Trump and Melinas first dance was to "I did it my way", and it was epic. Now, lets let the man do it his way and see how it turns out.

So epic! Best first dance in the history of first dances.