Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Russian collusion - a smoking gun

(12-02-2017, 03:47 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(12-02-2017, 10:29 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Trump and Melinas first dance was to "I did it my way", and it was epic. Now, lets let the man do it his way and see how it turns out.

So epic! Best first dance in the history of first dances.

Less repulsive than Hillary dancing with the first man. That is a non partisan agreement there.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/48325.htm

What is arguably most disturbing about this case is that then-National Security Adviser Flynn was pushed into a perjury trap by Obama administration holdovers at the Justice Department who concocted an unorthodox legal rationale for subjecting Flynn to an FBI interrogation four days after he took office, testing Flynn’s recollection of the conversations while the FBI agents had transcripts of the calls intercepted by the National Security Agency.

In other words, the Justice Department wasn’t seeking information about what Flynn said to Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak – the intelligence agencies already had that information. Instead, Flynn was being quizzed on his precise recollection of the conversations and nailed for lying when his recollections deviated from the transcripts.

(12-02-2017, 05:43 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/48325.htm

What is arguably most disturbing about this case is that then-National Security Adviser Flynn was pushed into a perjury trap by Obama administration holdovers at the Justice Department who concocted an unorthodox legal rationale for subjecting Flynn to an FBI interrogation four days after he took office, testing Flynn’s recollection of the conversations while the FBI agents had transcripts of the calls intercepted by the National Security Agency.

In other words, the Justice Department wasn’t seeking information about what Flynn said to Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak – the intelligence agencies already had that information. Instead, Flynn was being quizzed on his precise recollection of the conversations and nailed for lying when his recollections deviated from the transcripts.

The Democrats will always sacrifice good men on the alter to the deity of corrupt power.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-01-2017, 10:36 PM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(12-01-2017, 06:22 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: He got a light charge because all they had was that he lied to them. The charges didn't change from the beginning.

You said it yourself. They're using his son as leverage, he doesn't have enough money to keep fighting this, and the plea deal says exactly why he lied. He didn't want to escalate the situation, and he didn't remember the second conversation. How do you think they're going to come away with all sorts of new information when that's the information listed in the plea deal?

You really don't get it do you? Just keep on watching, you'll catch on soon enough.

I just explained everything, and you're telling me I don't get it.
How about you refute something I said instead of deflecting?

Anti trump investigator fired from Muellers staff. This guy and his "investigation" are becoming more discredited every day.

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2017, 11:51 AM by Byron LeftTown.)

(12-03-2017, 10:31 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Anti trump investigator fired from Muellers staff. This guy and his "investigation" are becoming more discredited every day.

The same investigator was in charge of the Hillary email case.

(12-03-2017, 12:25 AM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:
(12-01-2017, 10:36 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: You really don't get it do you? Just keep on watching, you'll catch on soon enough.

I just explained everything, and you're telling me I don't get it.
How about you refute something I said instead of deflecting?

You've allowed yourself to become so blinded by the truth that you no longer believe wild-eyed, partisan-fueled leaps to conclusion when they're laid out right in front of your face. If you would simply let go of the facts, for once, and allow hate-filled group think to cloud your reasoning, you just might get it.

And now we have Trump stating unequivocally on Twitter that he knew Flynn had lied to the FBI when he was fired, meaning that his asking Comey to "lay off" of Flynn later on was unquestionably obstruction of justice, possibly criminal conspiracy.

(12-03-2017, 12:40 PM)TJBender Wrote: And now we have Trump stating unequivocally on Twitter that he knew Flynn had lied to the FBI when he was fired, meaning that his asking Comey to "lay off" of Flynn later on was unquestionably obstruction of justice, possibly criminal conspiracy.

Wrong, what he was laying off was the false accusations that collusion happened before the election. Once the Martha Stewart charge was brought up Flynn got the ax.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-03-2017, 12:40 PM)TJBender Wrote: And now we have Trump stating unequivocally on Twitter that he knew Flynn had lied to the FBI when he was fired, meaning that his asking Comey to "lay off" of Flynn later on was unquestionably obstruction of justice, possibly criminal conspiracy.

That literally is not an obstruction of justice.

Unethically maybe but not illegal.

Muellers special council is taking some serious hits for their proven anti-Trump bias. I expect that thing to be dissolved in a couple months.

(12-08-2017, 10:01 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Muellers special council is taking some serious hits for their proven anti-Trump bias. I expect that thing to be dissolved in a couple months.

lol ... you're ready to go in if Sean Hannity gets injured.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(12-02-2017, 12:02 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(12-01-2017, 11:50 PM)hb1148 Wrote: Lying about conspiring with the Russian government to illegally influence the election.

And, and, and he's a poopy head too!
Well, that does without saying.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(12-08-2017, 10:01 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Muellers special council is taking some serious hits for their proven anti-Trump bias. I expect that thing to be dissolved in a couple months.

When you can't defend the facts, discredit the guy presenting them.

(12-09-2017, 12:43 AM)TJBender Wrote:

When the facts point to Democrats appoint Democrats to smear Relublicans.

(12-09-2017, 12:43 AM)TJBender Wrote:

C'mon TJ, the guy has zero republicans on his team. The agenda is clear.

The bigger concern here are institutions that need to be non-partisan becoming politicized.

Listen. Do you hear it? It’s the sound of a swamp draining. First the MSM, now the politicized bureaucracies.

(12-09-2017, 11:16 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Listen. Do you hear it? It’s the sound of a swamp draining. First the MSM, now the politicized bureaucracies.

To be filled by Russians?

Oh, and the MSM hasn't gone anywhere. You must be really upset that the bureaucracies aren't filled with people who believe in your politics.

At least be honest about it.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(This post was last modified: 12-09-2017, 01:09 PM by homebiscuit.)

(12-09-2017, 12:16 PM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(12-09-2017, 11:16 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Listen. Do you hear it? It’s the sound of a swamp draining. First the MSM, now the politicized bureaucracies.

To be filled by Russians?

Oh, and the MSM hasn't gone anywhere. You must be really upset that the bureaucracies aren't filled with people who believe in your politics.

At least be honest about it.

You're right, the feckless MSM is still around, but they mostly serve as breathless prognosticators of wishful thinking now that they've been declawed by the last election. 

That's funny. Asking for neutrality is akin to re-stacking the deck in someone else's favor in the mind of a leftist disciple. No surprise. What's really funny is watching the American leftist establishment, fat and complacent from their decades of incestuous collusion, stumble around in confused shock like a third world military unit in search of an apparition. Instead of finding a non-existent bogey man, they only succeed in shooting each other. How many more lefties will be staked to the wall of hypocrisy in this witch hunt? I'm enjoying the show.