Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Which NFL and AFC West Team Will Win Tonight's Thursday Night Football Game?
Kansas City Chiefs (5-1)
Oakland Raiders (2-4)
[Show Results]

***Official Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Football Game Thread***

Hi, Jaguars fans!   Smile  An AFC West divisional showdown in the California East Bay Alex Smith and his 5-1 Kansas City Chiefs visit the struggling 2-4 Oakland Raiders with David Carr play for a prime time showdown. for NFL's weekly Thursday Night Football.

Since tonight is color rush Thursday, Chiefs are wearing the Nike red color rush uniforms, while the Raiders are wearing the black Nike color rush uniforms. Kickofff from the Oakland Alameda County Coliseum is by 8:25PM Eastern Standard Time.

No injuries, and GO CHIEFS!    Wink Smile Cool Big Grin

http://www.nfl.com/tnf

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

GO RAIDERS

Just because I need the Chiefs to lose, which is unlikely to happen.

Does anyone else care about this game?

(10-19-2017, 01:15 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Does anyone else care about this game?

The Lightning are on tonight. Who cares about two AFC West teams.

(10-19-2017, 01:27 PM)jags_r_bake Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 01:15 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Does anyone else care about this game?

The Lightning are on tonight. Who cares about two AFC West teams.

Same here.  Preds are on.  Screw the AFC West matchup.
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

I'd like to see Hunt and Crabtree score for my fantasy team thata about it.
No Fun

I will watch this game off and on. But my prediction is a pretty solid game with the winning team scoring the game winning TD in the last 5 mins. But I think the Raiders may be the team that pulls it out.
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

The Vegas Raiders are going down hard. Chiefs 42, Lasvaiders 10
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Yeah i think chiefs win
No Fun

Remember when people were calling amari Cooper a sure fire hall of famer?
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

lol Marshawn
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2017, 09:48 PM by nhiverson.)

Why did they blow the carr run dead he wasnt down and also it was a run qb are treated as a rb on runs....

It was a dumb play call. Refs are keeping raiders in this so far..
No Fun

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2017, 10:05 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

(10-19-2017, 09:37 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: LOL Marshawn

I can't believe he chose an official to push. He should have shoved Marcus Peters if he had to retaliate.

Peters was an idiot too. Pushing Derek Carr after a teammate put him on his broken back is inexcusable.

Tracy Wolfson said later pushing and shoving continued on Oakland's sideline.

(10-19-2017, 04:05 PM)nhiverson Wrote: I'd like to see Hunt and Crabtree score for my fantasy team thata about it.

I have Travis Kelce and Tyreek Hill.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(10-19-2017, 10:14 PM)MalabarJag Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 04:05 PM)nhiverson Wrote: I'd like to see Hunt and Crabtree score for my fantasy team thata about it.

I have Travis Kelce and Tyreek Hill.

You're in luck. Tyreek Hill scored a long TD and Travis Kelce also made a big play.

The raiders need some serious receiving help outside of Cooper.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Game of the season.

(10-19-2017, 11:54 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Game of the season.

Ridiculous game

Now that was a football game!

I miss Jack Del Rio.