Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Which NFL and AFC West Team Will Win Tonight's Thursday Night Football Game?
Kansas City Chiefs (5-1)
Oakland Raiders (2-4)
[Show Results]

***Official Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Football Game Thread***

That is the kind of game I like to watch, minus how Marshawn Lynch left the game. I had never seen a game end like that before.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-19-2017, 04:22 PM)Browntrouser Wrote: I will watch this game off and on. But my prediction is a pretty solid game with the winning team scoring the game winning TD in the last 5 mins. But I think the Raiders may be the team that pulls it out.

Called it, well done sir. Although that last 16 seconds was ridiculous. I mean back and forth on the calls. It was like they were trying to make up for ticky tack calls by making more ticky tack calls. Great ending tho, I loved it.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Jags would be undefeated with Carr.

(10-20-2017, 12:01 AM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Jags would be undefeated with Carr.

No they wouldn't. Perfect passes did not prevent every eligible receiver from dropping balls.

This game shows why we need to throw down field more. A lot of Carr's balls weren't pretty.but drew a lot of flags and let his receivers make plays. Gotta stretch the field to open up the run game the second half of the year.

(10-20-2017, 12:19 AM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: This game shows why we need to throw down field more. A lot of Carr's balls weren't pretty.but drew a lot of flags and let his receivers make plays. Gotta stretch the field to open up the run game the second half of the year.

Not all passes were perfect, but the receivers are supposed to catch the 50/50 balls. It was very frustrating to see drop after drop after drop. But I love how players can force corners to interfere with the pass.

Lynch had to be tossed. Heck the guy wasn't even in the play, runs out on the field and gives the ref a shove. I think he should be suspended. NFL needs a rules similar to the NBA when it comes to players not involved in the play get into a scuffle.
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

Dang it. Was hoping Del Rio would lose again and his season would be done.

(This post was last modified: 10-20-2017, 09:51 AM by JaguarsWoman.)

(10-20-2017, 08:03 AM)Browntrouser Wrote: Lynch had to be tossed. Heck the guy wasn't even in the play, runs out on the field and gives the ref a shove. I think he should be suspended. NFL needs a rule similar to the NBA when it comes to players not involved in the play get into a scuffle.

Making contact with an official is an automatic ejection. What more do you want?

I read after the game Marshawn Lynch was trying to push and grab Marcus Peters, not an official. Doesn't matter - it still would have cost the Raiders 15 yards.

(10-20-2017, 08:20 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Dang it. Was hoping Del Rio would lose again and his season would be done.

Why do you want Del Rio to lose?

The season is not done until December 31 no matter what.

Here is the insane sequence for anyone who missed it:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highl...efs-finish

Turn the sound on to hear Tony Romo.

(10-20-2017, 12:01 AM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 04:22 PM)Browntrouser Wrote: I will watch this game off and on. But my prediction is a pretty solid game with the winning team scoring the game winning TD in the last 5 mins. But I think the Raiders may be the team that pulls it out.

Called it, well done sir. Although that last 16 seconds was ridiculous. I mean back and forth on the calls. It was like they were trying to make up for ticky tack calls by making more ticky tack calls. Great ending tho, I loved it.

I had a feeling it was going to be an aerial assault kind of game. And it did not disappoint.

Goodell needs to ban Lynch from the league. He is detrimental to its progression. He acts like a convict, pouts like a baby, and makes the league look like a poomoji.
I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Thumbs Up 

(10-20-2017, 12:01 AM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote:

I don't know if you can really call it 16 seconds because there were a 10 second runoff and two untimed downs, but ridiculous is a good word for it.

The officials and Al Riveron did a great job there. Tony Romo was skeptical of the OPI but it looked like a clear pushoff to me. What did you think was ticky tack?

(10-20-2017, 02:25 PM)David4499 Wrote: Goodell needs to ban Lynch from the league. He is detrimental to its progression. He acts like a convict, pouts like a baby, and makes the league look like a poomoji.

a bit much eh?

Marshawn Lynch will definitely be fined. A suspension is also possible.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...suspension

I faced Amari Cooper in one fantasy league that gives bonuses at 100, 150, and 200 yards.... So i'm screwed.

Worst part is I traded him Cooper for DJax like 2 weeks ago.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(10-20-2017, 05:27 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: I faced Amari Cooper in one fantasy league that gives bonuses at 100, 150, and 200 yards.... So i'm screwed.

Worst part is I traded him Cooper for DJax like 2 weeks ago.

After benching him, and nearly dropping him a day before I put him in my active roster like 5 minutes before the game.  

My only reasoning was because he was about to be on tv.

Now we can see if the Raiders just had a slow start when they lost four games. Although they were very lucky to win, the game should not have come down to a crazy series of plays because their kicker had a block and a miss earlier.