Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Rankings for all 31 NFL stadiums

This is probably very opinionated, but interesting nonetheless. Some rankings are surprising; StubHub Center is ranked higher than EverBank Field. What do you think?

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/09.../23218151/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

26th?!?! No respect.

(10-19-2017, 03:01 PM)Kane Wrote: 26th?!?! No respect.

LOL I know. And they call the swimming pools spas. If someone is going to rank our stadium he should know what they are.

Of the stadiums I've been to, Everbank is better than all of them. Raymond James is a dump.

But what more do you expect from AOL?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(10-19-2017, 09:41 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Of the stadiums I've been to, Everbank is better than all of them. Raymond James is a dump.

But what more do you expect from AOL?

The NFL does not care. Raymond James Stadium will host the 2020 Super Bowl.

AOL.com is not always wrong, but this photo gallery obviously is.

i didnt even know aol was still a thing

(10-19-2017, 10:12 PM)My Desired Display Name Wrote: I didn't even know AOL was still a thing.

The basic software is, but the only way to get it is download from your computer.

Packers should be #50. Stadium is a boring old piece of brown poo poo with metal benches for seats.

(10-19-2017, 10:17 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 10:12 PM)My Desired Display Name Wrote: I didn't even know AOL was still a thing.

The basic software is, but the only way to get it is download from your computer.

My E-mail address is still AOL because I'm too lazy to send out change of addresses to everyone. It's actually very good software; it has an excellent spam filter.  I like it better than Outlook.

But their news is very far left.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(10-20-2017, 07:08 PM)MalabarJag Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 10:17 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: The basic software is, but the only way to get it is download from your computer.

My E-mail address is still AOL because I'm too lazy to send out change of addresses to everyone. It's actually very good software; it has an excellent spam filter. I like it better than Outlook.

But their news is very far left.

I never tried Outlook and don't plan to. Even if I eventually stop using AOL Mail software, I will keep my AOL email address.

This is just for fun anyway. I take the rankings with a grain of salt.

Not sure how many here have been to other stadiums.

I've been to Gillette ('natch), The Meadowlands or whatever they call it now, Reliant/NRG Stadium (for SB 38), The Superdome (for SB 36), Soldier Field, EverclearBank field (SB 39), RFK or whatever the call it now.

Of those listed Gillette is by far the best, followed by the SuperDome. The SD was just a fun place to see a game, even though it was old and dated at the time. The meadowlands - if you go, go to a gints game. the fans of the butt-fumblers are not nice. Soldier Field, the worst. The The Jags stadium is below average, nothing great, but not the worst. I will admit though, that my opinion might have been influenced by the week i spent in the J-ville area for the super bowl. No offense, but jacksonville wasnt a great place to spend a week for that game, especially when one can compare it to New Orleans.
New England Patriot Fan

(10-23-2017, 02:52 PM)Pape Wrote: Not sure how many here have been to other stadiums.

I've been to Gillette ('natch), The Meadowlands or whatever they call it now, Reliant/NRG Stadium (for SB 38), The Superdome (for SB 36), Soldier Field, EverclearBank field (SB 39), RFK or whatever the call it now.

Of those listed Gillette is by far the best, followed by the SuperDome. The SD was just a fun place to see a game, even though it was old and dated at the time. The meadowlands - if you go, go to a gints game. the fans of the butt-fumblers are not nice. Soldier Field, the worst. The The Jags  stadium is below average, nothing great, but not the worst. I will admit though, that my opinion might have been influenced by the week i spent in the J-ville area for the super bowl. No offense, but jacksonville wasnt a great place to spend a week for that game, especially when one can compare it to New Orleans.

The one thing I can say in defense of Everbank is that it was 12 years ago. The stadium has gone through significant upgrades since then.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(10-23-2017, 02:52 PM)Pape Wrote: Not sure how many here have been to other stadiums.

Of those listed Gillette is by far the best, followed by the Superdome. The SD was just a fun place to see a game, even though it was old and dated at the time. The Meadowlands - if you go, go to a Giants game. The fans of the butt-fumblers are not nice. Soldier Field, the worst. The The Jags  stadium is below average, nothing great, but not the worst. I will admit though, that my opinion might have been influenced by the week i spent in the J-ville area for the super bowl. No offense, but Jacksonville wasn't a great place to spend a week for that game, especially when one can compare it to New Orleans.

The Jets and Giants play at MetLife Stadium. The Redskins play at FedEx Field.

The Superdome is better now than it was during Super Bowl 36 because of Katrina-related renovations.

Of those listed Gillette is by far the best, followed by the SuperDome. The SD was just a fun place to see a game, even though it was old and dated at the time. The meadowlands - if you go, go to a gints game. the fans of the butt-fumblers are not nice. Soldier Field, the worst. The The Jags  stadium is below average, nothing great, but not the worst. I will admit though, that my opinion might have been influenced by the week i spent in the J-ville area for the super bowl. No offense, but jacksonville wasnt a great place to spend a week for that game, especially when one can compare it to New Orleans.

-1 For "Everclear Bank Field"

I believe you went to Alltell Stadium... way different than "The Bank" with the pools and such.

Also... you have a pic of a Pats helmet... and your favorite stadium is the Pats stadium?
Go figure........

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2017, 08:12 AM by Pape.)

(10-24-2017, 02:08 PM)Kane Wrote:

-1 For "Everclear Bank Field"

I believe you went to Alltell Stadium... way different than "The Bank" with the pools and such.

Also... you have a pic of a Pats helmet... and your favorite stadium is the Pats stadium?
Go figure........

1. Its quite clear I am Pats fan; from the avatar, to the signature, which actually states New England Patriots Fan. Glad you could put two and two together and not come up with five. btw, I took that picture in my avatar at SB 38 in Houston.
2. I happened to like the Everclear comment - thought it was funny. -1 for not having a sense of humor
3. Yes, that was Alltell Stadium, & tell me do people use said pools during the games? Is that why the stadium looks half empty on game day?
4. Is that all they did to the stadium? add a few concrete ponds? Any other upgrades?
New England Patriot Fan

(10-23-2017, 08:19 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: The one thing I can say in defense of Everbank is that it was 12 years ago. The stadium has gone through significant upgrades since then.

Absolutely BLKRanger - i get that. Thats why I added a time reference to let you all know its been awhile since i've been there. I actually think that the seats I was in at the SB were temp seats, added to the stadium just for the big game.
New England Patriot Fan

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2017, 09:06 AM by jagherd.)

(10-24-2017, 11:15 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:

Of those listed Gillette is by far the best, followed by the Superdome. The SD was just a fun place to see a game, even though it was old and dated at the time. The Meadowlands - if you go, go to a Giants game. The fans of the butt-fumblers are not nice. Soldier Field, the worst. The The Jags  stadium is below average, nothing great, but not the worst. I will admit though, that my opinion might have been influenced by the week i spent in the J-ville area for the super bowl. No offense, but Jacksonville wasn't a great place to spend a week for that game, especially when one can compare it to New Orleans.

The Jets and Giants play at MetLife Stadium. The Redskins play at FedEx Field.

The Superdome is better now than it was during Super Bowl 36 because of Katrina-related renovations.
I've been to FedEx Field a couple times. 

I thought it was a pretty nice stadium.  At the time, it was totally powered by solar  (so I was told anyway). I guess it's still that way; too lazy to Google it, lol.

I saw a regular season game there Redskins vs Bengals, and that was fun. 
Then the same year, I was at the playoff game when the Redskins hosted Seattle  (the game RGIII broke his leg). That was an AWESOME atmosphere there that day, up until it was clear the Seahawks were dominating them though, lol. Really fun game.

Anyway, stadiums I have been to I'd rank:
Ford Field
FedEx 
Everbank (attended before the renovations)
Charlotte (can't remember the name of it now)
Superdome
Paul Brown Stadium
Heinz Field

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2017, 10:55 AM by JaguarsWoman.)

(10-25-2017, 08:07 AM)Pape Wrote: 1. Its quite clear I am  Pats fan; from the avatar, to the signature, which actually states New England Patriots Fan. Glad you could put two and two together and not come up with five. btw, I took that picture in my avatar at SB 38 in Houston.
2. I happened to like the Everclear comment - thought it was funny. -1 for not having a sense of humor
3. Yes, that was Alltel Stadium, & tell me do people use said pools during the games? Is that why the stadium looks half empty on game day?
4. Is that all they did to the stadium? add a few concrete ponds? Any other upgrades?

CBS cameras zoom in on fans using the pools every time we play there. They are heavily used on game days. People have to buy cabana tickets to use them, so they have nothing to do with thousands of regular seats being empty.

The stadium club seats have also been upgraded. You can tell they are not the same seats anymore because, unfortunately, their replacements are white (which looks bad on TV).

The first major upgrade was the massive scoreboards. It is impossible to watch a Jaguars home game and not be impressed.

Jagherd, Robert Griffin did not break his leg. He tore is ACL and LCL in that game..

The Panthers play at Bank of America Stadium.

(10-25-2017, 08:07 AM)Pape Wrote:
(10-24-2017, 02:08 PM)Kane Wrote: -1 For "Everclear Bank Field"

Go figure........

1. Its quite clear I am  Pats fan; from the avatar, to the signature, which actually states New England Patriots Fan. Glad you could put two and two together and not come up with five. btw, I took that picture in my avatar at SB 38 in Houston.
3. Yes, that was Alltell Stadium, & tell me do people use said pools during the games? Is that why the stadium looks half empty on game day?

HAHAHA troll elsewhere toolbag.
Apparently  your head has been too far up Tom Turrific's anus... yeah there have been more upgrades. But nevermind the world's largest video/scoreboards lol
Yeah... it is quite clear you're a pats fan... I was being sarcastic... as in "oh a pats fan thinks his stadium is the best..." breaking news.... 
And no... your joke wasn't funny. I have a great sense of humor... you just lack humor.

BTW... I don't care how many SBs you claim to have been to.
I couldn't give two flips less TBH....

Anyhow.... enjoy your stadium....

(10-25-2017, 01:54 PM)Kane Wrote:
(10-25-2017, 08:07 AM)Pape Wrote: 1. Its quite clear I am  Pats fan; from the avatar, to the signature, which actually states New England Patriots Fan. Glad you could put two and two together and not come up with five. btw, I took that picture in my avatar at SB 38 in Houston.

HAHAHA troll elsewhere toolbag.
Apparently  your head has been too far up Tom Turrific's anus... yeah there have been more upgrades. But nevermind the world's largest video/scoreboards lol
Yeah... it is quite clear you're a pats fan... I was being sarcastic... as in "oh a pats fan thinks his stadium is the best..." breaking news.... 
And no... your joke wasn't funny. I have a great sense of humor... you just lack humor.

BTW... I don't care how many SBs you claim to have been to.
I couldn't give two flips less TBH....

Anyhow.... enjoy your stadium....

LOL.  Somebody got triggered.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.