Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Rankings for all 31 NFL stadiums

(10-25-2017, 06:52 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: LOL.  Somebody got triggered.

Is this Patriots guy just trolling us?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'll actually list my rankings of places I've attended:

Everbank (13 Jags/Bills)
Miami (06 Jags/Phins)
Heinz (07 Jags/Steelers Game 1)
Ray Jay (Had season tickets in 2015)
Orchard Park (a few times over the years, first in 98 Jags/Bills)

Been a few years since I've been to a game. Hopefully going to Jags/tacks at Nissan Stadium in December
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

If the AFC title goes down to the wire, I would not hesitate to buy tickets to that one.

(10-23-2017, 02:52 PM)Pape Wrote: Not sure how many here have been to other stadiums.

I've been to Gillette ('natch), The Meadowlands or whatever they call it now, Reliant/NRG Stadium (for SB 38), The Superdome (for SB 36), Soldier Field, EverclearBank field (SB 39), RFK or whatever the call it now.

Of those listed Gillette is by far the best, followed by the SuperDome. The SD was just a fun place to see a game, even though it was old and dated at the time. The meadowlands - if you go, go to a gints game. the fans of the butt-fumblers are not nice. Soldier Field, the worst. The The Jags  stadium is below average, nothing great, but not the worst. I will admit though, that my opinion might have been influenced by the week i spent in the J-ville area for the super bowl. No offense, but jacksonville wasnt a great place to spend a week for that game, especially when one can compare it to New Orleans.

The city worked on making up for that with Southern Hospitality.  Honestly Everbank is the best logistical stadium in the league.  You can get in and out there with no headaches unlike other places in the league.  I enjoyed old Foxborough for other reasons.  Many Grateful Dead shows there but the area sucks overall.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

One thing I like about EverBank Field is how close you can park. The first time Mom parked under a tree where some fans were tailgating. The second and third times we parked in a garage a short walk away. The stadium itself is great now that there are huge video boards; I hated the originals.

Been to half a dozen or so stadiums, all 3 in Florida and our divisional opponents + Ford field. Everbank is right in the middle of all of them.

If I had to pick a favorite, Ford Field. Just has a great look, love all the press boxes all stacked up on one side. Gives it a unique look.

The worst is probably Raymond James. It was back in 2007 vs the Jaguars. Outside of the ship, bad stadium.

(10-31-2017, 01:31 AM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: Been to half a dozen or so stadiums, all 3 in Florida and our divisional opponents + Ford field. Everbank is right in the middle of all of them.

If I had to pick a favorite, Ford Field. Just has a great look, love all the press boxes all stacked up on one side. Gives it a unique look.

The worst is probably Raymond James. It was back in 2007 vs the Jaguars. Outside of the ship, bad stadium.

How long ago were you in RJS?

(10-31-2017, 01:31 AM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: Been to half a dozen or so stadiums, all 3 in Florida and our divisional opponents + Ford field. Everbank is right in the middle of all of them.

Ray Jay is terrible. Even with the "upgrades" they just made it's still one of the worst in the league. Not to mention Tampa traffic...
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(10-31-2017, 07:32 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Ray Jay is terrible. Even with the "upgrades" they just made it's still one of the worst in the league. Not to mention Tampa traffic...

I thought it can't be that bad because a future Super Bowl will be there.