Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Folwer and Yannick age

Does anyone realize, that Fowler just turned 23 and Yannick is still only 22.... WTHHHHH

most players are age 23 for the start of their first NFL season, Fowler is 23 in his 3rd and Yannick 22 in his 2nd...

these guys age wise are just rookies... My god, so happy fowler has stepped it up, and we must keep these 2 for the next 8-10 years

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Freeney/Mathis 2.0?

Glad we picked Fowler over Leonard Williams.

(10-22-2017, 08:43 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Glad we picked Fowler over Leonard Williams.

Williams has been a bit of a disappointment for his draft position

(This post was last modified: 10-22-2017, 09:25 PM by imtheblkranger.)

Fowler has really come around this year. And Ngakoue was a steal where we got him.

God man, that 2016 draft:

Ramsey
Jack
Ngakoue
Day
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(10-22-2017, 09:23 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Fowler has really come around this year. And Ngakoue was a steal where we got him.

Ramsey
Jack
Ngakoue
Day

but, but, but, fire Caldwell because he's clueless and doesn't know how to draft and is running this team into the ground! LOL!!!

Oh and Fowler is a bust guys remember? LOL!!

I'll man up. I called Fowler a bust. I was wrong. But I also was beating the Fowler drum pre draft. I wanted us to draft him over Williams.

Now if Smoot can be as good as Yannick. Man Yannick is such a beast. Great value. Straight up steal in round 3. And then Mini Neon Dieon.....Ramsey.

Ramsey is a super star - All Pro, perennial pro bowler for the next 12 years.

More experience after last year. And the last coach just could not figure out how to put these guys in the best position to make plays. I'm glad we are witnessing their potential.

Ahhhhh....it's great to be a Jag fan right now.

We won before the bye week. We are half game back. 2-1 in our division. With a home game coming up. Players get a chance to get healthy.

We get 2 weeks to game plan.

Best defense in the world.

Ahhhh. *sips sweet tea.....ahhhhhh.....Yup.....ahhhhh

Need to win the super bowl now, jags will lose most of these young talent to free agency, then the jags will be the jags that we're used to.

The Jags will keep most of their young talent. I could see them letting Lee walk, especially if Cole or Westbrook steps up. I'd love to keep Colvin, but he probably wants to be a starting corner. A-Rob needs to be re-signed, and so does Telvin.

Im just so proud of Fowlers progression this season. Dude looks like he has his head on straight

(10-22-2017, 10:28 PM)JagFanFirst Wrote: The Jags will keep most of their young talent. I could see them letting Lee walk, especially if Cole or Westbrook steps up. I'd love to keep Colvin, but he probably wants to be a starting corner. A-Rob needs to be re-signed, and so does Telvin.

Idk, Colvin knows he thrives in the Nickel. And he may want to stay a part of this secondary.

They did say they were willing to tag ARob if need be. I wonder if they get a cheaper deal done due to his injury?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I'm sure the team will get a better deal because of A-Rob's injury. And I hope you're right about Colvin. This is the best he's played since he's been here.

im pretty sure our owner will pony up to keep these young guys here.. if there's one thing ill give him credit for its that he will pay for players

Defense wins championships, and there is no dominant team this year. I hope we make the playoffs this year cause anything can happen after that. Specially if our offense can get some what hot like a few games this year.

(10-22-2017, 09:39 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I'll man up. I called Fowler a bust. I was wrong. But I also was beating the Fowler drum pre draft. I wanted us to draft him over Williams.

Now if Smoot can be as good as Yannick. Man Yannick is such a beast. Great value. Straight up steal in round 3. And then Mini Neon Dieon.....Ramsey.

I like Yannick, too, but I have started noticing teams running at him.

(10-22-2017, 09:34 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(10-22-2017, 09:23 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Fowler has really come around this year. And Ngakoue was a steal where we got him.

Ramsey
Jack
Ngakoue
Day

but, but, but, fire Caldwell because he's clueless and doesn't know how to draft and is running this team into the ground! LOL!!!

Oh and Fowler is a bust guys remember? LOL!!

That crowd is a little more quiet these days.

(10-23-2017, 05:58 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(10-22-2017, 09:39 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I'll man up. I called Fowler a bust. I was wrong. But I also was beating the Fowler drum pre draft. I wanted us to draft him over Williams.

I like Yannick, too, but I have started noticing teams running at him.

I'll keep an eye on it next game. I haven't noticed.

Holy Crap -- they're barely old enough to drink