Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Commentary on Jags-Colts Game- Really Funny

(This post was last modified: 10-23-2017, 06:39 AM by The Real Marty.)

This is  great.

----------------------------------------------
Really funny stuff.  I've never heard post-game commentary like this.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Man! Doyel is a BITTER BROTHER!

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

At least they are honest and not sugar coating anything. That team is a greater mess than our Gus Bus teams. At least they have a QB but man that oline isn't good. I think we have been waiting for their bad decisions to catch up to them so we can finally feel some Schadenfreude (taking pleasure in other's short comings and /or failures). Yesterday was like that for sure.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

i got a good laugh. lol.

I can't get it to load, even by pasting your link directly into the address bar.

Anyone post a working link please?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(10-23-2017, 08:32 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: I can't get it to load, even by pasting your link directly into the address bar.

https://news.google.com/news/video/i89qw...6wWM?hl=en

We've been there. But at least they have 2 wins before the halfway point. There were some years where we didn't sniff 2 wins until like week 12 or something

(10-23-2017, 08:41 AM)jaglyn Wrote: We've been there. But at least they have 2 wins before the halfway point. There were some years where we didn't sniff 2 wins until like week 12 or something

shhhhhhhh I don't want to recall all of those years haha
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

(10-23-2017, 08:41 AM)jaglyn Wrote: We've been there. But at least they have 2 wins before the halfway point. There were some years where we didn't sniff 2 wins until like week 12 or something

I know.  We've been 0-8 recently.  That's what makes it such a pleasure to watch.  It's not us!

I thought Gregg Doyle was going to start crying.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(10-23-2017, 08:39 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(10-23-2017, 08:32 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: I can't get it to load, even by pasting your link directly into the address bar.

https://news.google.com/news/video/i89qw...6wWM?hl=en

Weird. Still getting a 404 error
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Link not working for me either. 404 error.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

Assuming this is it...

https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nf...786072001/
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 10-23-2017, 09:54 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

LOL....

QUOTED FROM DOYEL
"This Team is terrible
The Coach is terrible
The GM is terrible
And we have the roof closed on a 72 degree day with a perfectly blue sky
We can't even get that right"

Face it Indy, It's Over for you........
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

And to add insult to injury, JDub is trolling their board.
http://forums.colts.com/forum/4-colts-football/
Jaguars Fundamentalist

This was hilarious!

(This post was last modified: 10-23-2017, 10:58 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(10-23-2017, 10:01 AM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: And to add insult to injury, JDub is trolling their board.
http://forums.colts.com/forum/4-colts-football/

Quote:9 hours ago, JaguarsWoman said:
On multiple occasions Jacoby Brissett was slow to get up. Scott Tolzein warmed up at one point and talked to Andrew Luck with his helmet on. The entire fourth quarter was garbage time, so it was not going to help anything to keep Brissett in the game. He was slow to get up as if something was hurting, needing some prodding from teammates, after some of the hits he took. I fully expected to see Tolzein finish the game, The Colts had nothing to lose by putting in their backup QB, who is older and was on the team last year. Instead they just treated the fourth quarter like it was an audition for Brissett to unseat  Andrew Luck and the commentators talked about that like it is only a matter of time before Brissett becomes at least a playoff winner, if not Pro Bowl caliber (which probably will never happen). What was Chuck Pagano thinking when he did not switch to Tolzein in the final 15 minutes?
KINGCOLT responded: "You make sense while Pagano & company do not. It was as if the kid was being taught a lesson or being punished. Ten sacks!! "Disconnect" may be the best description of this coach and the team."

------

OH MY ..... JDub and the Colts fans are on the same page

So nice to point and laugh at someone else's dumpster fire for once.

(10-23-2017, 11:01 AM)Kane Wrote: So nice to point and laugh at someone else's dumpster fire for once.

No kidding.  I was so afraid that we were going to have to sit through another Manning era with Andrew Luck !!!  Imagine that, potentially 30 years of my life right down the drain.