Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Commentary on Jags-Colts Game- Really Funny

(10-23-2017, 08:41 AM)jaglyn Wrote: We've been there. But at least they have 2 wins before the halfway point. There were some years where we didn't sniff 2 wins until like week 12 or something

Both wins are against the teams who have not won any games yet and one of them went to overtime. They don't get much credit for either of them. One of their losses was to a bad Cardinals team without David Johnson.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The way I feel about the Colts troubles is about the way I felt when the Saints' Tracy Porter picked off Peyton in the Super Bowl.

I feel good, almost giddy.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

Remember when we played them in the last game of the season and when they lost it secured the first pick in the draft- Andrew Luck? Some people were saying by winning that game, we were setting up the Colts for a decade of dominance. It just goes to show- there's no point tanking for the number one pick. It's all about the total roster, not just that one guy.

(10-25-2017, 06:32 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Remember when we played them in the last game of the season and when they lost it secured the first pick in the draft- Andrew Luck? Some people were saying by winning that game, we were setting up the Colts for a decade of dominance. It just goes to show- there's no point tanking for the number one pick. It's all about the total roster, not just that one guy.

That was the first Jaguars game I attended. MJD broke Fred Taylor's single season rushing yards record and clinched the NFL title in that category on a 50-yard run. I had a sign that someone told me appeared on the scoreboards just before that play thanking the Weavers because they were honored at halftime.

A Jets player (I forget who) perfectly explained why the tanking theory holds no water: doing so would be an easy route to unemployment.