Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Commentary on Jags-Colts Game- Really Funny

(10-23-2017, 11:06 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(10-23-2017, 11:01 AM)Kane Wrote: So nice to point and laugh at someone else's dumpster fire for once.

No kidding.  I was so afraid that we were going to have to sit through another Manning era with Andrew Luck !!!  Imagine that, potentially 30 years of my life right down the drain.

Im happy I was right about Luck being INT prone and never living up to Peyton status.  I was never worried...."pats self on back"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I love how Hilton says "we were winning our matchups" yet there were plenty of coverage sacks and he had all of 27 yards on 8 targets.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

We know their pain.

I feel bad for their fans, but I will never feel sorry for the team itself.

I also like how even in these articles, the writers almost absolutely refuse to give the Jags ANY credit for playing a great game. It's all about how the Colts just let them win, it seems like. Hilarious.

(10-23-2017, 12:41 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: I love how Hilton says "we were winning our matchups" yet there were plenty of coverage sacks and he had all of 27 yards on 8 targets.

There is a good video up recapping all 10 sacks.  Rewatching them, the secondary is helping with the pressure for sure.  Colts QB should have thrown the ball away on a half of the sacks but hey that is okay.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(10-23-2017, 12:41 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: I love how Hilton says "we were winning our matchups" yet there were plenty of coverage sacks and he had all of 27 yards on 8 targets.

lol .... every WR thinks they are wide open on every play.

I love it! Suck it Indy!
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Chuck Pagano isn't a great head coach, but let's be real folks: he's nowhere near as bad as Gus was. The Jags have good talent, but were being held back by terrible coaching until this year. The Colts, on the other hand, have very little talent outside of QB and maybe WR.

Firing Pagano isn't going to automatically turn them into world beaters (unless the Pats stupidly fire Belichek and he somehow wonders into Indy the next year). That requires talent, something the other 3 teams in the division have and they don't.

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2017, 05:57 AM by The Real Marty.)

(10-24-2017, 12:10 AM)jrvegeeta Wrote: Chuck Pagano isn't a great head coach, but let's be real folks: he's nowhere near as bad as Gus was. The Jags have good talent, but were  being held back by terrible coaching until this year. The Colts, on the other hand, have very little talent outside of QB and maybe WR.

Firing Pagano isn't going to automatically turn them into world beaters (unless the Pats stupidly fire Belichek and he somehow wonders into Indy the next year). That requires talent, something the other 3 teams in the division have and they don't.

I agree with that.  Firing everybody always seems like it would feel good, but what they really have to do is sit down and come up with a long term plan to accumulate more talent.  Of course, you can't tell the fans the team is going to suck for a few years, but that's the truth. 

I think the Colts' problem has been the general manager.  They have a new one, Chris Ballard, so they have to give him a few seasons to prove what he can do.  It all starts with cap management, the draft, and free agency. There has to be a long term plan.

I think Pagano should get a lifelong extension.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(10-23-2017, 01:20 PM)Nikowho Wrote: I feel bad for their fans, but I will never feel sorry for the team itself.

I also like how even in these articles, the writers almost absolutely refuse to give the Jags ANY credit for playing a great game. It's all about how the Colts just let them win, it seems like. Hilarious.

I don’t feel bad for the fans. They literally just sat through 14 years of Peyton Manning and immediately had some early success with Andrew Luck. They had tons of fun. Now it’s time for these lean years. I would suggest they settle in and get nice and comfy.

(10-24-2017, 09:37 AM)Etdavis2006 Wrote:
(10-23-2017, 01:20 PM)Nikowho Wrote: I feel bad for their fans, but I will never feel sorry for the team itself.

I don’t feel bad for the fans. They literally just sat through 14 years of Peyton Manning and immediately had some early success with Andrew Luck. They had tons of fun. Now it’s time for these lean years. I would suggest they settle in and get nice and comfy.

Exactly. I have zero sympathy for them.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(10-24-2017, 05:56 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(10-24-2017, 12:10 AM)jrvegeeta Wrote: Chuck Pagano isn't a great head coach, but let's be real folks: he's nowhere near as bad as Gus was. The Jags have good talent, but were  being held back by terrible coaching until this year. The Colts, on the other hand, have very little talent outside of QB and maybe WR.

I agree with that.  Firing everybody always seems like it would feel good, but what they really have to do is sit down and come up with a long term plan to accumulate more talent.  Of course, you can't tell the fans the team is going to suck for a few years, but that's the truth. 

I think the Colts' problem has been the general manager.  They have a new one, Chris Ballard, so they have to give him a few seasons to prove what he can do.  It all starts with cap management, the draft, and free agency.   There has to be a long term plan.

Well you can tell your fans you have a plan and you will be a poor team but no team other than the Jaguars will really try it.  I don't feel for their fans at all either.  They went from Peyton to Andrew and have had fine QB play forever.

What actually cracks me up about that team management is all the joke, "AFC Runner UP" banners they fly.  The Colts are team participation trophy.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

i saw this on FB.

EPIC!!!

My man bout dropped the mic.
If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

It's good to see the local media killing their team with brutal honesty. How many years have we had to sit through something similar with our team?

Right down to the commentary about the roof being closed on a perfect day to play football, Indy messed up in every possible way as far as they're concerned. It's a shame they couldn't bring themselves to admit that they were simply manhandled by the better team on Sunday.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

clots are terrible. Fans are unlucky that their coach got cancer, though.

(10-24-2017, 09:46 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Exactly. I have zero sympathy for them.

Me either. I lived there when the colts were terrible and playing in front of an empty Hoosier dome and then when the colts were having their super bowl years and suddenly everyone in Indiana was a new "life long" colts fan. There isn't a bigger bandwagon city in the NFL and talk about obnoxious..... I'm enjoying their pain.

Speaking of which anyone seen our resident colts trolls lately????

(10-24-2017, 12:30 PM)Perkolater Wrote:
(10-24-2017, 09:46 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Exactly. I have zero sympathy for them.

Me either.  I lived there when the colts were terrible and playing in front of an empty Hoosier dome and then when the colts were having their super bowl years and suddenly everyone in Indiana was a new "life long" colts fan.  There isn't a bigger bandwagon city in the NFL and talk about obnoxious.....   I'm enjoying their pain.

Speaking of which anyone seen our resident colts trolls lately????

Ha, I remember their glory days and smug fans. I used to call out this dude, ICF, incessantly. He was like, I don't know what Brit has against me, yada yada. Muppets Wink.

They closed the roof so the piped in noise will reverberate and work better. It didn't, there was nothing to cheer for, instead they fell asleep and donated cell phones to the turf.  Seeing the bagel on their scoreboard was as gratifying as eliminating tackville from playoffs on Christmas Eve last year. As a wise man once said, screw the colts. And the tacks
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2017, 02:12 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(10-24-2017, 12:10 AM)jrvegeeta Wrote: Chuck Pagano isn't a great head coach, but let's be real folks: he's nowhere near as bad as Gus was.

The NFL created an entirely new category in which Gus is the lone wolf.

At 12 wins and 48 losses he's officially the worst coach ever.

His record in Sept is 1-13 and his combined Sept & Oct record is 5 wins and 25 losses

Gus Sucks.

Seattle South is Dead along with the OTTO, LEO and whatever else he brought here.

(10-24-2017, 01:55 PM)BritJag Wrote:  Seeing the bagel on their scoreboard was as gratifying as eliminating tackville from playoffs on Christmas Eve last year. As a wise man once said, screw the colts. And the tacks

I have to admit, I got greedy at the end and was hoping for a defensive TD. That would have been the icing on the cake. LOL