Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Doug Marrone interview on GMFB

(10-25-2017, 01:09 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(10-25-2017, 12:30 PM)JackCity Wrote: Very refreshing compared to Bradley who didn't really say anything in his pressers. That seems to be the standard around the league too. Belichick when asked the right things is a goldmine of info.

I have discovered that, at least with the Jaguars, the last press conference of the season provides a great deal of insight as to what areas the team wants to address in the offseason.  I would rely on that more than the pre draft press conferences and talk.

Does Caldwell do them? Hes generally is fairly open about the draft needs and what they're looking for

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-25-2017, 01:32 PM)Brett Wrote: After seeing our progress this year, I'm learning that I trust Tom Coughlin as much as I do my own wife. He can do anything he wants as far as I'm concerned.

With your wife?  Big Grin Sorry, I couldn't resist.

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2017, 07:47 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

[Image: 22366836_1708041485896809_63955191934698...e=5A6E5CA2]