Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Elites Move to Sacrifice Clintons Just Like Weinstein

Elites Move to Sacrifice Clintons Just Like Weinstein

MSM setting up downfall of Clintons to make persecution of Trump not seem political

Because the Clintons are guilty of the crimes the elites are accusing Trump of committing, it’s likely the criminal couple will soon suffer the same fate as Harvey Weinstein to make the persecution of Trump not seem “political.”

https://www.infowars.com/elites-move-to-...weinstein/

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

What the...?

Oh, InfoWars.

So, the MSM is accused of ignoring malfeasance by the Clintons, but when they do report on it, it's all part of their anti-Trump agenda.

How do you guys sleep at night with so much to occupy your thoughts?
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(10-25-2017, 05:10 PM)rollerjag Wrote: What the...?

Oh, InfoWars.

So, the MSM is accused of ignoring malfeasance by the Clintons, but when they do report on it, it's all part of their anti-Trump agenda.

How do you guys sleep at night with so much to occupy your thoughts?

Careful with the word "occupy". You might trigger them.

I'm so triggered I'm gonna go yell at the sky.. My hot chocolate went cold, its Trumpfs fault cuz hes a racist. Where's my therapy dog. I made him a nice cute [BLEEP] hat..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(10-25-2017, 03:12 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Elites Move to Sacrifice Clintons Just Like Weinstein

MSM setting up downfall of Clintons to make persecution of Trump not seem political

Because the Clintons are guilty of the crimes the elites are accusing Trump of committing, it’s likely the criminal couple will soon suffer the same fate as Harvey Weinstein to make the persecution of Trump not seem “political.”

https://www.infowars.com/elites-move-to-...weinstein/

This isn't logical. There will be no "downfall." Hillary is above the law.

Consider that Bill Clinton did a lot of the things Harvey Weinstein is accused of. No consequences. Above the law.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

This has the potential to be the biggest political scandal in the history of this country by several times over. Watergate wasn't a third of this. We are talking about hundreds of millions of dollars, 20% of our nations uranium supply going to Russia, Two heads of the FBI including current special counsel. If it is demonstrated that this was the basis for the FISA warrants and that Jim Comey actually planned to pay Christopher Steele for more "research" then people have to go to jail. Not should, have to!

I used to be a fan of InfoWars. Not so much anymore. I still enjoy a lot of Paul Joseph Watson's work on his channel because he doesn't [BLEEP] around when it comes to calling out the blatant hypocrisy and double standards of the MSM and celebrities. But Alex Jones lost me a bit last year.

He used to stand in the middle politically. Now he's too far gone with Trump and he's always up to bat for the guy. As far as the Clintons? Good. It's about time they got offered up. They've had a long, nice run of corruption in politics. Just like the Bush family. It's just time for them to bite the bullet.

Won't matter though. Garbage in. Garbage out. We'll have some more corruption in there sooner rather than later. Obama was a perfect example.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(10-26-2017, 02:35 AM)jj82284 Wrote: This has the potential to be the biggest political scandal in the history of this country by several times over.  Watergate wasn't a third of this.  We are talking about hundreds of millions of dollars, 20% of our nations uranium supply going to Russia, Two heads of the FBI including current special counsel.  If it is demonstrated that this was the basis for the FISA warrants and that Jim Comey actually planned to pay Christopher Steele for more "research" then people have to go to jail.  Not should, have to!

Go ahead and keep on telling yourself that. This will be the same as the Russia investigation, same as Whitewater, same as Lewinsky. Lots of bluster, lots of show, no one held accountable.

(10-26-2017, 02:35 AM)jj82284 Wrote: This has the potential to be the biggest political scandal in the history of this country by several times over.  Watergate wasn't a third of this.  We are talking about hundreds of millions of dollars, 20% of our nations uranium supply going to Russia, Two heads of the FBI including current special counsel.  If it is demonstrated that this was the basis for the FISA warrants and that Jim Comey actually planned to pay Christopher Steele for more "research" then people have to go to jail.  Not should, have to!

"Watergate wasn't a third of this." LOL ... You've been listening to Hannity again haven't you. Trump clearly does.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Alex Jones Show used to be entertaining once you realized the show was a comedy news show, then the jokes got bad once they started slurping Trump every episode after he did the interview.