Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
FYI On Ramsey

Just saw he is gonna be on first take tomorrow.
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Wonder if Stephen A will get Ramsey to bite on some Bortles trashing lol

(10-26-2017, 11:22 AM)Kane Wrote: Wonder if Stephen A will get Ramsey to bite on some Bortles trashing LOL.

Who is Stephen A?

(10-26-2017, 11:25 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-26-2017, 11:22 AM)Kane Wrote: Wonder if Stephen A will get Ramsey to bite on some Bortles trashing LOL.

Who is Stephen A?

Hall of fame tight end who played for the packers and broncos

Who is Stephen A?

Tune in to First Take to find out I suppose

Who is Stephen A?

Look how hard this is....

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Stephen+a
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

(10-26-2017, 11:30 AM)Pdiddy Wrote:
(10-26-2017, 11:25 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Who is Stephen A?

Hall of fame tight end who played for the packers and broncos

Uh, no.   Did you do that on purpose?

(10-26-2017, 11:33 AM)Kane Wrote:
(10-26-2017, 11:25 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Who is Stephen A?

Tune in to First Take to find out I suppose

Why not just tell me here if you know?

(10-26-2017, 11:37 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-26-2017, 11:33 AM)Kane Wrote: Tune in to First Take to find out I suppose

Why not just tell me here if you know?

20 bucks and I'll tell ya.

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2017, 02:10 PM by Teal Time Radio.)

On topic. Ramsey is a beast and I was way off saying he couldn't catch. He is easily an Elite Corner and belongs in the Pro bowl.

Him and AJ have insane numbers. Partially due to Church and Gipson as well as Colvin. Really no where to throw the ball. And Between the five hardly will get beat deep.

And that makes our backfield really tough to throw on.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

(10-26-2017, 02:08 PM)Teal Time Radio Wrote: On topic.  Ramsey is a beast and I was way off saying he couldn't catch.  He is easily an Elite Corner and belongs in the Pro bowl.  

Him and AJ have insane numbers.
Boy did you get it bad when you said you didn't think Ramsey could catch.

You got blasted bad and rightfully so.

Excited to see this

FYI Ramsey is a beast among men!
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

(10-26-2017, 02:31 PM)Browntrouser Wrote: FYI Ramsey is a beast among men!

He certainly is. It did not take long to believe he was going to be a shutdown cornerback.

He really is. His talent level along with his attitude is something this team really needed.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

(10-26-2017, 02:59 PM)Achilles Wrote:

He really is. His talent level along with his attitude is something this team really needed.

I honestly expected him to have a sophomore slump since how often do the Jags draft an absolute stud in the first round haha. It was almost to good to be true I expected it to be a fluke year. God am I happy with being wrong here haha.
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

Ramsey is the type of guy that you would dislike severely if he isn't on your team. He would come across as cocky and brash.

But when he is on your team...it's the best feeling in the world and you love every bit of his personality Smile

(10-26-2017, 03:11 PM)Browntrouser Wrote: I honestly expected him to have a sophomore slump since how often do the Jags draft an absolute stud in the first round haha. It was almost to good to be true I expected it to be a fluke year. God am I happy with being wrong here haha.

A sophomore slump never crossed my mind.

(10-26-2017, 02:08 PM)Teal Time Radio Wrote: On topic.  Ramsey is a beast and I was way off saying he couldn't catch.  He is easily an Elite Corner and belongs in the Pro bowl.  

Him and AJ have insane numbers. Partially due to Church and Gipson as well as Colvin.  Really no where to throw the ball.  And Between the five hardly will get beat deep.

And that makes our backfield really tough to throw on.

Yeah Ramsey is a beast. Just fine catching. Fournette don't need steam either.

Why is Ramsey appearing on a political opinion show? O_o